Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post What is your CoE birthday?
on: December 10, 2012 06:15
Hey everyone! I thought it would be cool if we had a page where everyone could wish everyone else happy CoE birthday. You know, like when you first joined the site. I joined CoE 1 year, 4 days ago today, or December 6, 2011. So happy belated birthday to me i guess lol.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: What is your CoE birthday?
on: December 10, 2012 06:51
Yes, a Happy Belated CoE Birthday to you, Leoflic_Nightleaf. My CoE birthday is March 6, 2006. I will be a member for 7 years on March 6, 2013.

A star shines upon the hour of our meeting
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2012 01:18
28/12/2009
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2012 06:21

Had to think a minute about your answer, Lord_Sauron, so you joined 3 days after Christmas in 2009. Aren't we all happy to be here?

A star shines upon the hour of our meeting.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: December 10, 2012 10:13
I joined April 10, 2008. Almost 5 years now!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2012 11:23
10/10/2012
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2012 09:24
Actually Mareth and I joined the same day...10/14/12 of somewhere around there.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2012 11:57
I joined August 14, 2012 if I'm correct ^.^
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2012 12:39
Ah yes, i do seem to remember you popping in about then Lastiel, lol
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2012 03:38
how do you know your CoE birthday?
do you guys actually remember it, or does it say somewhere?
i joined less than a year ago - thats all i know!£
''I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!'' - Bilbo Baggins of Bag End
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2012 10:33
Nessa, there's list of things on the left side of the screen. Run your mouse over the on that says "Community" and click on "Members list", then search for your name in the search bar at the top of the page. It will say what day, month, and year you joined up. Here's a link if you would rather that: http://www.councilofelrond.com/members-list/
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: December 18, 2012 11:37
Heh... Just looked mine up: 2002-03-06 Which means I've been hear working on 11 years come March next year. Wow... I got started on Rivka's Drizzt Do'Urden site, Lavender Eyes, and when LoTR came out, migrated over here.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2012 04:30
BelleBayard, we do not share the same year but we do share the same month and day....March 6.

A star shines upon the hour of our meeting
belldoras
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2012 03:02
It's being seventeen months since I joined COE-July 03 2011

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is noone alive who is Youer than you"
Quote Dr Seuss-Happy Birthday to You!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2013 08:18
A very belated Council of Elrond birthday to Lord_Sauron who joined on December 28, 2009.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TODAY!! TODAY!! Thanks to Ele, I realized that today is my CoE birthday! I have been a member of this wonderful place since March 6, 2006. Eight years!!! Eight very wonderful years CoE has graced my life! Knowing all of you has been a joy!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Happy CoE Birthday, Lindarielwen! Knowing you has been very wonderful. You are a delightful person to talk to, and you are very kind and sweet. *brings out a birthday cake and ice cream*
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I am keeping Rivka's welcoming e-mail in my Mozilla Thunderbird archives so I know the exact date: 27 November 2013 (a very good day!)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
My CoE birthday has passed, it was on January 28th, 2012, the same as Rodwen's birthday.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
I actually cant find mine out cause the page won't load on my laptop. But nbd. I assume it is sometime in late 2010 or early 2011
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
NenyaGold
Legend of Lothlórien & Head Chocolate Thingywidget of Yavanna
Send Message
I couldn't get the page to load on my PC, Legolas. I don't think that function is working. Rivka is working on a new member list.

Gandolorin, your welcoming message came from either Rosearialelven or me. They aren't automagically generated like on some sites, but we send them out individually to each new member.

I was really impressed when I received mine by a former Wagoneer on February 16, 2003, and when asked to join the Welcome Wagon a few months later, I jumped at the chance to return the favor. I sent out my 40,000th welcome message a few weeks ago!
Lady_of_Darkness
Council Member
Send Message
It wasn't working for me either, so I checked my email. The first email I got was dated October 23, 2012. I didn't think it was that long, but I guess it has been.

[Edited on 03/13/2014 by Lady_of_Darkness]
In the darkness you could hear the crying of women, the wailing of infants, and the shouting of men. Some prayed for help. Others wished for death. But still more imagined that there were no Gods left, and that the universe was plunged into eternal darkness. - Pliny the Younger, A.D. 79.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
12 DAYSSSSsssss!!!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yay! Happy First, Ethelynn!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Today! Today is my CoE birthday. Nine glorious years!!!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Happy CoE Birthday Lindarielwen!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Happy CoE birthday, Sparkle Queen!
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Not sure how one looks this up since the profile links and such don't work.
CoE tells me every time I log this: Your last visit was: March 13, 2012, 21:15
I think this account was registered sometime in 2003. I had 'Arvedui' from 2002, but lost control of it when I changed emails, and subsequently forgot my log-in password.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Happy CoE birthday, Lindarielwen!

I have been here since October of 2012.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Happy CoE Birthday, Lindarielwen!

I have been here since January 2013.
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
I joined in... 2004, I think? It's been a LOOOONG time. Can't recall the exact month or date.

EDIT: Just looked myself up in the member list. Apparently I joined up on March 6th, 2002.

[Edited on 04/21/2015 by Ireth_Telrunya]
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old. We must away ere break of day, to claim our long forgotten gold.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, so far that is three of us...BelleBayard, you (Ireth) and I who joined on March 6.
NenyaGold
Legend of Lothlórien & Head Chocolate Thingywidget of Yavanna
Send Message
March 6, 2002 is CoE's born-on date. When we moved to a new server a couple of years ago, we all got the 3-6-02 join date. To give you an idea of registration dates, I joined February 16, 2003 and my number is 6970. In those 12 years, we are now well above 138000. Some years we added hundreds of members and other years not so many. Long ago we had our Registered date below our avi instead of our post counts above like now. It looked like this and even showed our on-line status:

NenyaGold
Laurelin of Yavanna & Legend of Lothlórien

AVI WAS HERE

And, we used to have the year sent indicated in our Private Messages so if you kept the one from Rosarialelven or me, it would have had your join date, or close to it. Sadly is doesn't anymore.

So unless you noted it, I know of no way to determine the date you joined. But I hope this helped in some way.

EDIT: This is weird... I just posted this on April 21st at 6:30! At the moment, it's showing as April 20th at 10:23...

[Edited on 04/21/2015 by NenyaGold]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I am a one-year-old member today!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh Cenor Image

You are a wonderful addition to the Council. It is such a pleasure to know you.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email