Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Amaille_Valin_Idhren
Council Member
Send Message
Post Your Original Middle Earth Creatures
on: December 27, 2012 11:40
I've found out that there are a lot of story writer, designer, artist and creative minded members on this forum.

So I think many of you ever make some original characters that are related to middle earth and it would be great if you can introduce your original characters and share them here.

Everything allowed!!
Human, Hobbit, Orc, Elf, Dwarf, ghost, monster, animals etc...

It's okay if you cannot draw them. Just describe them carefully .
Amaille_Valin_Idhren
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Make Your Original Middle Earth Creatures
on: December 27, 2012 11:56
here are my original characters

this is Rodahl a wood elf.
great archer, tricky minded, naughty but kind and helpful.
Image\

and this one, Aaron an elf with magic ability
cold, calm, he trust no one and has a bad childhood memories about being abandoned by his clans. He has a little sister name Leitha.
(I haven't designed his outfit yet )

GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Your Original Middle Earth Creatures
on: December 29, 2012 06:39
^ :O Those are really good! Maybe I'll start working on a few...
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
CEOofawesome
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2012 06:03
So no outfit means being naked in blue flames? Cool! Great elves! I could never draw anything close to that!
yes I regret my user name no I am not that full of myself
Amaille_Valin_Idhren
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2012 09:52
Lol... I have no idea with his plain body and few empty spaces there. So I set up the blue flames (^^')
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Not sure if this should go here, since she has no name! Other that she likes the color of light blue and stare in to your soul with her beady painted eyes! My Middle Earthy elf (with no name!)

Made out of polymer clay and of course paint.

Side view:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Feyna/ladyelf2_zpsf5929625.jpg

[Edited on 05/02/2013 by Feyna]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, this is the place to put her. There used to be a whole lineup of little statues but they are no longer here. Your little elf is just beautiful. Is she the first one you have made?

[Edited on 05/03/2013 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks you. But no she's the second chibi I've made. My first was a girl faun.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
How big is your adorable elf? Post a pic of the faun.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Not too big, I took a video of my elf along with the faun and a few other clay creatures, and you can see (going by my hand) how big they are ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo4xQcTkpd4 I might make another clay elf or maybe a hobbit. ^^

Also, shame on my for not saying this earlier...Awesome drawings Amaille!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, my goodness, those are so awesome! I also loved the windchimes and birdie noises in the background. You for sure should make more of these...another elf or Hobbit is a great idea.
Amaille made all the Fellowship but they are no longer on here and I have no idea where they might be.
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Very cute Feyna!
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks! I think I might of seen Amaille's Fellowship at one time.^^

And I made a hobbit and here he is with the she elf again. Not too happy the way his hair turned out, I'm not very good at hair it seems...

And for fun and games, if anybody wants they can come up with a name and maybe a personality for the two!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
AWW Sweet!
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I'll need to try this. Im not the most artistic person, but I have aknack for writing and such. i can make the personatilies for them, but i will need some slight assistance on the drawing part.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Well if this helps, you can always cheat and use the Gaia avatar maker to 'draw' your character. I've done that a few times.

And thanks Aragorn16Estel, sooner or later I'm gonna have this hobbit up on youtube.

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
thanks for the tip
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email