Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Amaille_Valin_Idhren
Council Member
Send Message
Post Which Dwarf Would You Like To Invite For Dinner?
on: December 29, 2012 04:54
Based on Hobbit movie.
Which dwarf would you like to invite for dinner? And why?

I myself would like to invite Balin.
He seems has a lot of stories to tell.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Which Dwarf Would You Like To Invite For Dinner?
on: December 29, 2012 10:15
Have to go with Thorin Oakenshield. I want to hear about the fight with Azog and the history behind it and I also would like to learn all about the Arkenstone.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Janet010
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2012 04:31
I'd go for Thorin as well, just because he at least seems to have table manners .
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2012 05:05
I would have to say Thorin and Balin also i wouldn't mind smashing my head against Dwalins head lol
Eruanniel_
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2012 07:21

Thorin too, I would love to hear stories of his past and family. Oh and table manners is a bonus too XD
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2012 07:25
Thorin and Balin are certainly the best behaved of the bunch, so them, but I would'nt be able to resist Fili and Kili as well
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Eruanniel_
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2012 07:32
Quote from GotPrecious on December 30, 2012, 17:25
Thorin and Balin are certainly the best behaved of the bunch, so them, but I would'nt be able to resist Fili and Kili as well

They would be a laugh alright, but I wouldnt let them mind my horse XD
Amaille_Valin_Idhren
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2012 08:12
Fili and Kili are quite funny too ;D

That's what I'm tolkien about!! >.<
CEOofawesome
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2012 06:01
Bofur! I like his hat. But I would never invite Bombur, no matter how much I like him.
yes I regret my user name no I am not that full of myself
Amaille_Valin_Idhren
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2012 09:58
I think Bombur is cute

he just sit quietly in the corner and keep eating
Iell e-galad
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2013 09:39
Bofur definitely, because I think that he's the kindest of them all. That's probably because they [obviously] couldn't flesh out ALL of the characters, but I think he just has a quiet, kind charm about him that the others don't.
Thorin, because he has stories (and because whenever I look at him in the movies, I just see Lucas North from Spooks)
Not Balin, because it would be awkward if he died on me (jokes, I know he's not THAT old for a dwarf)
Kili and Fili, not because they're attractive (I don't think that that's a great reason to invite any body over, actually...), but because they'd just be fun and cheery and crack jokes. They wouldn't be on the top of my list, though, mainly just because I have no real sense of humour and it'd be awkward...
Dawn-maiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2013 03:15
Thorin, because I have a crush on him, and Balin, because he is so endearing and has interesting stories to tell. I don't let people smoke in my home, but I would probably make an exception for Thorin (and Balin, if he smokes.)
All the other dwarves seem like great fun to be around, but I'm not too crazy about the beer-spilling and loud burping. (The singing is wonderful, though, and I love their style of clearing away the plates. Maybe I'd organise a picnic for them!)
Estelanor Of The Shire
Council Member
Send Message
Thorin, because he is the only one who probably wouldn't trash the place. Kili and Fili would be fun to have around, but I would invite them over to someone else's house so that I would not have to pay for furniture damage. Better just to stick with Thorin since I know my food supplies would never hold up to more than one dwarf.
May it be when darkness falls, your heart will be true..
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Balin. From the three cinema DVD versions and the two EE DVD versions that I own, he impresses as having more sense that the other twelve Dwarves together (and don't get me started on Thorin!)
Council Member
Send Message
Thorin and Balin, since they're the only ones in the company that wouldn't trash the place, and I would love to hear more about Erebor in it's prime (before Smaug came), since it must have been quite magnificent. Though I wouldn't mind if Fili and Kili tagged along, but since I live in an apartment, they might get a little loud (even my upstairs neighbor can be a little loud, but since I'm younger, I don't mind it that much, though I might if I were an elderly person).

Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fili just Fili haha Kili is too young, but Fili is quite sensible.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Perhaps Bombur is NOT the best choice for an invitation? Image
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email