Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1011121314Last >>
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Well hi!

I have returned to post! I thank you very much, Lindarielwen, for posting on my behalf in my absence. Le hannon, melon nin.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Carna nilmen, meldanya

Glad to see your post, Maxie. Let's get across that river already!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hello all, some of you may have seen a similar post to this elsewhere but just in case I'll put one here too, something has happened close to home within my family, so I'm going to be on and off CoE for the next few weeks (or months depending). I thought I'd warn all my role-playing buddies. Please don't worry, everything so far is fine. But my best wishes go out to you all, and I'll be back playing games soon (maybe every so often I'll pop a post on or two or ask someone to post on my behalf...)
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Itarilde, good thoughts towards you and your family right now. Return when you can!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ilde, all good wishes are sent your way. Take care of yourself.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It seems we have hit a bit of a road block. Istalon has not posted in several months and he was the one taking us to Cuivienen.

I propose we abandon this venture and move on.

I am right now, talking to someone who wants to join. He should be introducing himself very soon.
Green51leaf
Council Member
Send Message
Hello. I have talked to lindarielwen and would like to join CP. My character is a Dunedin. I have forgotten the name, but Lindarielwen knows it. He is a captain in the Dunedin. He is dressed in the fashion of the rangers and commands 10. He wears chainmail, leather boots, cloak with a pin of the Loth-Lorien leaf, a long sword, bow and quiver of arrows, dagger (mainly for hunting) and a horse. His fashion is of long hair with a short beard. He is 60 and brave of heart and loyal to the good. His fighting is that of an elf mixed with the fierce brotherhood of a dwarf. His sword cuts and stabs in circles of silver light. A excellent archer, good swordsman, and is proficient at horseback. His pride and willingness to sacrifice to defend are his weaknesses.

[Edited on 09/21/2015 by Green51leaf]
"Not all who Wander are Lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien
Green51leaf
Council Member
Send Message
I'll be back
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hello all, sorry for my absence! I will try to return a little more often!
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ilde, post when you can. You are a great addition to CP.

And a hearty welcome to our new member! Your character is well thought out and I must tell you it is great to have you join us. We definitely need some new ideas and could use a little excitement. It is good to see your char has some ties to Lothlorien. My Linriel was raised there.

psssst....his name is Eruion
Green51leaf
Council Member
Send Message
Good. At least the father and daughter are still here.

Good to see you too, Itarilde Sirfalas
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
CP has so many pages but it makes great reading if you want to know the entire story.

I want to give you a little background about Linriel. Lets's see...her parents sailed to the West and she refused to go. Galadriel was her mother's best friend so Linriel lived in Lorien for some 500 years. It was there that she met and became betrothed to Bildarion.

Years and years later, circumstances dictated that she could not wed Bildarion and it was found out that he had been married, his wife died, but he had a daughter....enter Eleniel. (I am not even sure how Linriel and Eleniel met anymore...guess I need to read)

Linriel recently was told by Galadriel that her mother was killed in a rockslide while out riding.

Okay, enough for now.

Your first post is really great! Welcome to Crossed Paths

[Edited on 09/23/2015 by Lindarielwen]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I just want to let everyone know that I am having internet issues and am not sure when I will be here. I am at a friend's right now. I hope I can get online at my house soon.

It is good to see everyone getting posts in.

Our newest member seems to have gotten us going again

Also, Green51leaf edited his post of Sept. 24 so be sure to read it.

[Edited on 09/26/2015 by Lindarielwen]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hello!

Alright (Spoiler alert ) after the orcs are dealt with Harn is once again going to leave. He will be brought back into the rp shortly (when he runs into trouble) but he is going to 'disappear' for a time. In that time, I will be introducing a new character.

Name: Imrothon Sadronion ~ Gender: Male ~ Height: 5' 8" ~ Age: 1467 ~ Family: Passed over the Sea ~ Animal(s): stallion named Aira ~ Weapons: Sword Breaker and strong short Spear ~ Skills: A musician, plays the harp and sings ~ Appearances: lithe active figure, brown hair, green eyes ~ Personality: Quiet.

This is all that I know about him, but I hope you enjoy! Look in Visions for pictures.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, he sounds like a wonderful addition to the RP!
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
He sounds great, Cenor! Imrothon will be a great member of the company.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Does anyone mind if my cousins just kinda sleep through the battle? They're exhausted and they wouldn't be doing much fighting anyway... I'll still post for them but just say that they aren't doing much
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Wolfie, I don't mind at all! They will be protected as they sleep.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It will work out great, Wolfie.

Cenor, your introduction of your new character is great. Good writing!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks, both of you!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Such a lovely post Wolfie! I just want to hug her now!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you! I think all the characters need a hug now and then...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I agree, Wolfie. We will have a group hug when this next battle is over. Image
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hi all,

Sorry I've not been around, I will try to write a post at some point this week, but I'll need to catch up. If anyone wants to post a small bit about Ildë so I can lead in, I'd be grateful! I'll also write more about Hirnaeranin at some point too
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hi Ilde,

All of us have been a bit slow in posting. Harn doesn't see an orc coming up behind him. Maybe Ilde could just come out of nowhere and slice off a head.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ilde, it seems Harn is fine but I set up my last post for Itarilde to join the fray.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Linda I'll get to work on my post ASAP!
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Happy to have your creativity back, Ilde!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I really like your new Elf, Ilde. Cenor added a new character as well. So now there are 3 of us with guy characters to write about. I always forget about Bildarion....hahaha.

[Edited on 10/30/2015 by Lindarielwen]
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry if my post reads as a bit rushed (it unfortunately was) but I wanted to add something before everyone moved on again! Hopefully my next post will be better and more thought out.
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It takes me days if not longer to get a post ready. I write it as a draft first so I can go back and change things. I am just glad you are here and adding to the story!
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I think I like to speed write them, and then if I have something I really want to bring in, I don't post and just think about it first. But usually I'm too behind by that point! But hopefully my absence periods won't be as long anymore!
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You wrote that post now? It's great! Catch up when you can, it's all any of us can do. I have to go and think about what to do with Bildarion....
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Post are great! I can't wait to see more of your new character Itarilde!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ilde's new character is great and so is yours Cenor! With the addition of Green51leaf, we should be getting a bit more action going.
<< First1011121314Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email