Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1415161718
Author Topic:
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I'm basically posting as Hirnaeranin for now, until others have posted as he's fresh(ish), even if he has been in the RP for a while now.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Great post, Ilde. I am trying to bring Bildarion in a little more. I need practice being a guy
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Great post, Ilde. I am trying to bring Bildarion in a little more. I need practice being a guy

Obviously, I do not need any practice in doubling

[Edited on 12/05/2015 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, very intriguing post. I look forward to your next one.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I have posted once more from both my characters, and Cenor, I really want to tell it from Elrond's POV now, if only as a brief flashback into his foresight! I'm intrigued as to what the Whisperer has planned.

And Linda, you're doing fine with Bildarion, he's shifty and mysterious, whereas I'm playing Hirnaeranin (I'll just slightly hint once more, it's Hir-naeranin) as an almost care-free elf, who doesn't really have much to worry about, except running errands for Elrond, and communicating with Mirkwood, Grey Havens and Lothlórien
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You have no idea how hard I am laughing...oh these stupid new glasses...LOL...okay, I edited my last post...HIR HIR HIR HIR HIR
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
All I need to do now is figure out what to do with Bildarion. I am going to try and develop him a little more. He has mostly been used as *filler*

[Edited on 12/06/2015 by Lindarielwen]
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
You can always bounce some ideas off me in a PM or chat (when I'm available!), Linda And haha, it probably doesn't help that r and n are so close together in this typeface!
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Everyone's posts are great! Love them!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I agree with Cenor, loving all the posts!

Ildë, I saw the HiRnaeranin in your post and smiled. The only reason I can always spell it right is because I added his name to the dictionary on my Kindle. I only have to type "hirn" and it pops up with his whole name for me.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Ah Song, that makes it a bit easier, and actually it was a mistype, but I kept it there in any case
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
JSYK~Imrothon's harp is on his back for future referance
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Great posts everyone! Loving them! At this rate we may actually get to Rivendell soon I shall try to post tomorrow to keep things moving
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I was surprised to see all the new posts. It is great that we are moving along!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I heard from 51. Due to computer issues, he is unable to post at this time and has given me permission to write for him. I am going to send his char to Lorien and when 51 returns, he can bring Eurion back to wherever we are in the story at that time.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I'm going to post something quick soon, but probably after Christmas celebrations, due to commitments (and university work... when will I be free?!)

[Edited on 12/25/2015 by ItarildeSirfalas]
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks, Ilde. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Now let's get back to posting, everyone!
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Well I added a post a while back, but it seems everyone is either busy or making up their posts!
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I am working on a post now. It seems we have slowed down a bit.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
*Blows in the door, riding a snowflake* Hello, everyone! While it hasn't actually snowed here yet it definitely feels cool enough for it. *shivers* Anyway, I just wanted to drop in and give you guys a quick update on what I've been doing.

I finished work on New Year's Eve and thoroughly enjoyed the five free days I had until Wednesday, the sixth. That is the day I started college! Right now I am majoring in Biology, but I may change by next semester. Lately my life has mainly consisted of attending classes, doing homework, and generally just trying to adjust to the new experience and not stress over everything. There are days I enjoy it and other days I hate it, but I suppose that is all a part of life.

I hope to get back into CP as I settle into my new routine!
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My next post is halfway ready

[Edited on 01/19/2016 by Lindarielwen]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you for the update dearest Song. As you can see, we have been slow at posting lately but I hope it will pick up soon.

Good luck on all you do for your future. May your future shine like the brightest star.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I posted and tried to include all the characters but I forgot about Harn. What is he doing? Did he leave?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
For a little bit But he'll come back

All the posts were lovely!

I would post something, but I'm not entirely sure what needs to happen...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
We are all just sitting around the fire having something to eat after the battle. Maybe a few more posts?

We can be at Imladris in just one post....The weary company arrived at the outskirts of Imladris where they were met by guards and.....
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Ok!

Thank goodness Takes us forever to get from point A to point B
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, tell me about it! My first post in CP was December 26th, 2014. In the year since then we have written eight pages and covered less than one day in the story.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
We got kind of stuck when Istalon vanished into thin air as he was the one taking us to Cuivienin. Imladris is a good next stop I think. I think we should take a head count soon and see who is posting. I am still posting for Maxie but nothing very detailed.

Yeah, we will get to Imladris really fast.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Another rp I'm in, we hit the important stuff and skip uneventful travels
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, on our way to our destination, we usually get involved in a battle or two and it also gives us a chance to expand on our characters through interaction and flashbacks. That gives everyone a chance to provide background and insight on their characters.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, do you plan on bringing The Whisperer to Imladris? That one is really a great spooky character and very mysterious.

[Edited on 01/23/2016 by Lindarielwen]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A few more posts, I think, and we will be in Imladris.

[Edited on 01/25/2016 by Lindarielwen]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I just have a question. We use Lorien and Lothlorien and Rivendell and Imladris. Did one name come before the other? I usually use Lorien and Imladris. But I did use Rivendell in my last post.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
After a bit of research I found that Lorien is just the shortened version of Lothlorien, which had several different names previously. Rivendell is simply English for the Sindarin word Imladris. I believe the Elves would generally refer to it as Imladris.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for the great info, Song. We should be at Imladris soon.
<< First1415161718
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email