Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1819202122Last >>
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*squirms* Where are we going? *holds pillow suitcase closer*
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
um as for your question Mareth, let me see... *slams wrench into something, everyone screams as the place begins to shrink* Sorry! *hits another thing, place expands, door pops open to swimming pool* Hey look! Those seem to pop up wherever we go... Where are we going? No clue! *pushes buttons, pulls levers* And away we goooo! *stars and galaxies zoom by almost too fast to see*
Image Image
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth, TARDIS's are supposed to be bigger on the inside.... I blame Nrogara for messing up the 11th dimension... *throws pillow in Nrogara's direction*
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I don't know anything about the TARDIS, except that it looks like a....police box, or something. *ducks as Aerena's pillow flies by*

One of my friends went as the TARDIS to the costume party at the library a couple weeks ago.

~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I have no clue...wait let me google it...it looks like a phone booth. Gosh I was expecting something more impressive.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
It IS impressive! Look up pictures of the inside! You can't very well have your mansions looking like a mansion, where would you land it? Also, it's surrounded by a force field, so feel free to hang out of it and enjoy floating in space cuz I man seriously, when else are you going to be able to do that? Now, Aerena, you've watched more of the show than I have, I believe, so you probably better know how to land it... and according to this screen, that's in ten minutes. And we don't seem to be decreasing speed... *gulp*

[Edited on 08/14/2014 by Nrogara]
Image Image
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, that's easy! You just flick this switch, crank this little wheelthingamabob, and- *TARDIS groans and jerks sideways* That.... that was supposed to happen! *runs around console, flicking levers and poking buttons* I've seen the Doctor do this before, I know what I'm doing! (I hope) *TARDIS rights itself, then lands with a slight jarring and dull thud* Hey, that's my best landing yet! *staggers outside* where'd we end up? Or should I say when? (this is a time machine, after all)
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Future or Past?

*Blinks in sunlight* Where are we?
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Well, we seem to be... *gets spit on by a camel* well, it appears... *looks up to see a merchant with a turban glaring down from said camel* um, it looks like... *merchant draws sword that is NOT a pillow* ...Arabia? * starts to back away, bumps into another camel, and another glaring merchant* Um, anyone bring a pillow converting machine, because, um... *points at gleaming swords* We're in trouble.
Image Image
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
As-salām 'alaykum! Kayfa ḥālak? Hawwāmtī mumtil'ah bi'anqalaysūn. *Merchant looks at me strangely* Wait, oops. I just told him my hovercraft was full of eels. Asif! Ummm, I don't know the phrase for "We are lost."
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Digs around in bag* Here here! Ummmm *places hand over eyes and turns around, shrugs shoulders, and draws funny map in sand*
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I might have just the thing! *sneaks back into TARDIS* I wonder if the TARDIS's universal translator still works... *gets tangled up in wires trying to find the translator panel* Oh, look! A pillowifyer switch! I wonder what this does... *flicks switch*
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
*not only do the swords turn into pillows... but so does everything else* Ugh! *starts floating about, turned completely to fluff* That's not what I meant! However... * tackles merchant off his feather filled camel* It's like football in the clouds... or maybe something having to do with Winnie The Pooh, seeing as my brain feels like fluff.
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Wait! *floats to pillow TARDIS and flips switch* *Everyone starts falling back down...and fast* Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! *Creates pillow trampoline and hurdles it down* Pray this works!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Lands on pillow trampoline and bounces up again* This is awesome! *glances over at the merchants that used to be glaring* *sees them grinning and laughing* It's a win-win! Cenor, you're a genius!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I am *grins* Well it worked. Where are we?
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Perhaps Arabia? *squints into sun* Lots of sand, anyway. And men with turbans and camels. *pulls doughnut out of pillowcase and munches thoughtfully* anyone know Arabic? Wonder what century we're in...
Image Image
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*stumbles out of the TARDIS, trips, and falls into sand* Well, that worked out. *wraps extra pillowcase around head like turban* I have no idea when/where we are. Doesn't the TARDIS have something that can tell us that?
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I don't know but I would like an Arabian horse. *Uses pillow converting machine and creates beautiful black stallion* Anyone else?!
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
YES! *creates whole herd of pillow arab horses* Let me guess, Cenor, you read The Black Stallion? *climbs onto a flea bitten grey* I loved that book. *leans down and steals merchant's sword, sicks in pillow for a sheath* Sword fighting with a curved blade has always puzzled me, but they're pretty all the same. In a deadly way... *cue evil laughter*
Image Image
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
So, time to go gallantly galloping off into the sunset? *Looks at the sky* Only one problem. The sun's not setting yet... And we still don't know where we are. I mean, we could be in Arabia, but we could also be in Egypt, or Libya, or Sudan, or Algeria, or Morocco, or Algeria...
ImageImage
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Picks out a nice brown mare and mounts it* For all we know we might not even be in our world. We might be on another planet!

[Edited on 08/20/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yes I have read most of the series but the first was best. I think that Black was boring, I mean the guy was stuck there for several days why couldn't he have thought of a better name? *rubs horse* I will call you Nightmare. *Swings scimitar* Well I'm off to find out where we are *looks at merchants who are still hopping* we won't get much information out of them. *Rides off*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*mounts a dappled grey stallion and rides after Cenor*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
yeah I agree Cenor, I always thought that was a lame name... I always thought he should have named him Mystery, since he was "The Mystery Horse". I only read about 6 of them? I liked the first and the prequel best. Also I didn't like the movie much, it was so slow and no one talked!

Well if we're in Egypt, I hope the library of Alexandria is still around, cuz that would be awesome. *urges little mare forward*
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I think I watched the Black Stallion movie...but I did find it rather boring. I watched a FEW of the TV show, and that was okay. I wasn't a huge fan though. I don't remember ever watching a good horse movie, come to think of it. Black Beauty is depressing, Second Chances is downright disgusting...

That would be awesome! *rides harder so as not to be left behind*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Have you ever watched Secretariat?

I think it would be awesome to see the Lighthouse of Alexandria.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
I never watched the Black Stallion movie, but I loved the book. I'd like to see Secretariat too.

*rearranges pillowcase as I ride.* Those would be cool places to see. Think we'll find something to whallop?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
I own Secretariat. I love it! I did see the Black Stallion, but I liked the book better.

I hope we will find something to whallop. If we don't, we will *gasp* have to go back to fighting among ourselves!
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I've seen bits and pieces of Black Stallion. The kid looks like he's 8! Well maybe 9. Yea the book is way better.

Yes we will...*evil grin spreads on face* or maybe we should find some desert thieves.
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
I liked Secretariat, and Seabiscuit, and Dreamer. Dreamer is probably my favorite. and then animation wise, there's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmarron, which my sister was addicted to for a while.

Well we could always whallop the Pharaoh, I'm sure he'd be pleased.
Image Image
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Most undoubtedly the Pharaoh would be pleased. Image We just have to figure out how to get there....
ImageImage
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*shades eyes and looks dramatically off into the distance* We could try over by those pyramids. *points at pyramidal shapes looming on the horizon*
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Good idea! *ques pony towards fuzzy shapes; sings* We're off to whack the Pharaoh, the wonderful pharaoh of Egypt!

p.s. I will be traveling to Indiana as soon as I get home from work tomorrow to see my grandma, who's had quadruple heart bypass surgery, and will have limited internet access till Sunday. So if I disappear, that's where.
Image Image
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Hmm, what are those little specks moving around? Oh wait - Are those chariots? Guys - I think we're heading straight towards a battle!
ImageImage
<< First1819202122Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email