Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1920212223
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I my Nana's best friend Buster had triple bypass. Hope she has a good recovery

Yippeeeee! *Rides ahead waving sword* *charges into battle* Oh my gosh...Watch out for the spears...Ooh and the arrows...and the soldiers!! Eeck! *Cuts down guy with spear* Whose side are we on?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*proceeds to whallop anyone who points a weapon at me* I have no idea. I just don't like getting shot at. Chaaaaarge!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, great. *draws sword* Just our luck to end up in a battle...why couldn't it be a huge pillow fight instead?

*Everyone's swords, axes, arrows, etc. are suddenly changed to pillows* *stares at pillow in my hand* Well...that was unexpected. *whacks nearest Egyptian solider*

[Edited on 08/28/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Yay! Internet and pillows! *charges into battle, horse tossing her head in excitement* I don't recall any wars with other nations ever happening this far into Egypt, so it has to be an internal conflict. *sends off signature pillow boomerangs* Fear my fluff!!
Image Image
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
YAHOOO!!! Take that, and that, and that!! Wow, those guys sure look scared! I think that they think that we are magic, turning their spears into pillows... Oh, so now you're mad, eh? YAAAAA!!!!
ImageImage
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Well, mayhaps we can use that to our advantage, as they do in the movies and books! *is walloped* Hey Nrogara, that's me you are hitting!! *hits her back, then runs off the find another Egyptian to smack*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Oops! Can't see for all the feathers. *whacks more Egyptians* How should we use it to our advantage? Command them to end their- *gets a mouth full of pillow sword* Hey! Take that! *sandwiches head of foe between two extra soft extra big pillows* Anyway, as I was saying- *gets bopped over the head* WON'T YOU PEOPLE LET ME TALK? *sends out more boomerangs* AS I was saying, should we command them to end their quarrels? I mean... *watches pillows go sailing back and forth over head* ...it's an awful lot of fun. *gets another pillow full on in the face*
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Climbs up on chariot* LISTEN!!! *Zaps Egyptian with pillow maker*
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Thankfully, pillow makers have no effect on humans* Cenor, you shouldn't do things like that! Animals are one thing, but people are a whole other matter! *takes pillow maker and zaps the chariot on which Cenor is standing with it*

[Edited on 09/06/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oops well I guess I just scared him. Okay Mareth shall you do the speaking?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Me? Me? *gulps* Why me?? I don't know what to say! *pretends to be greatly interested in the pattern of bricks in the pyramids*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*stands atop an overturned chariot* Friends, Egyptians, Lend me your----doof!!! *gets knocked off chariot by several Egyptian pillow spears* Friendly bunch aren't they? Anyone else want to have a go?
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*forces laughter down* Alright you ninnies! You knocked my friend down. Now we want something to eat and a nice palace or two! Move it!
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
*All the Egyptians are like, "Lol!" and keep on pillow whacking.* Well, friends, I guess we'll have to find our own grub to eat. Maybe there are some friendly near by farmers?
Image Image
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*jumps back on stallion and rides away from the battle* I've had enough of these battle-happy Egyptians. Time to find some food and maybe another chance to use these pillows in defense of my noble companions. Hyah!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hi ho and away we go! *rides after Rhodi*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Sounds like a capital idea! *swings back up on my horse are gallops off in pursuit of Cenor and Rhodi*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*whines* Are we there yet? I'm hungry. I need a drink.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Tosses Cenor a canteen and some lembas bread* Does it look like we are 'there'? *mutters* Wherever 'there' is...
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Hey wait! I think I see something on the horizon! *shields eyes, squints hard* Looks like buildings! Thebes, maybe? Dang, can't remember what city is closest to the pyramids anymore... I used to know ancient Egyptian geography about as well as modern America...

[and btw, my grandma has finally been moved out of the ICU o_O Nothing has really gone as planned... but at least she's doing better]
Image Image
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
(glad to hear that she's out of ICU, Nrogara!)

*looks in the same general direction as Nrogara* I have no idea where we are, but lets explore anyway. Onward!
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
*Falls out of sky and lands in the middle of a garden. The owner of the plot stands a few feet away, eyes bugging a moment before yelling something at me in Egyptian* "Wait, what?! What am I doing in Egypt?? I must be going crazy."

*Stands up and attempts to apologize to the man for squishing his veggies so unceremoniously* "Why didn't I pay attention in Egyptian class? It would have come in handy!" *Rummages in pocket and hands him some money, which makes him cease his ranting* "There. Now to figure out how and why I fell out of the sky like that." *Plops down in the shade of a rickety hut to think, but is interrupted by the sound of approaching hooves. "What now?" *Stands up and shades eyes against the blinding sun, and sees CoE peeps thundering towards the tiny village, spurred on with the speed of starving stomachs*

[Edited on 09/30/2014 by Eruwestiel_Evensong]
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hey look! It's Song! * Waves hand*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
ERUUU!!!!! *gallops madly towards fellow Ulmonite. Horse sees the fence and skids to a halt while the laws of physics dictate that I must continue our forward progress* NOOOOOO!!!!! *sails over fence and into vegetable patch* Not again.... *brushed some veggies off face and looks up at irate farmer* Well, he looks upset....
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
{Glad she's doing better, Nrogara!}

*Tosses a bag of money at the farmer* Maybe that will cover the damage. *dismounts and helps Rhodi up* Welcome back, Song! Where'd you come from?

[Edited on 09/30/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
*Horse rears as I pull her up short* Welcome to Egypt, Eru! It seems you have two names though... lol. Which do you prefer? Anyway, you and Rhodi have done a good job finding food... *tosses the farmer a few more coins, he runs off gleefully* Too bad those are only leprechaun gold. Ah well. He can't be using these smashed up veggies anyway, we might as well eat them. If we had a pot, we could make some nice stew... anyone got a pot?
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Rummages around in pillow case* *pulls out giant cauldron* Yep! I think I have a spoon and seasonings somewhere in here, to....*rummages around a few more minutes, then finally comes up with the other afore mentioned items* Here we go! *begins cooking*

[Edited on 10/22/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Hi everyone! You really can call me whatever you want, but don't call me late for dinner! *starts munching on raw veggie, but spits it out in disgust* Yuck! I think I'll wait until you cook it. In the meantime...*pulls out giant unicorn pillow and whacks everyone in sight* That was lovely. Now, yes. I have no idea how I got here. I was doing Algebra or something, then the next thing I knew I was falling through the sky and landed in this random guy's garden. *watches said guy run away with the money, chuckling like Gollum when he brought Frodo the brace of conies* I get the feeling he's going to give up gardening for awhile.

[Edited on 10/04/2014 by Eruwestiel_Evensong]
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh yeah...*farmer starts jumping* Okay....this is getting weird. If clothing styles are the same here I would like to skip the Royal Tour. By the way does anyone know where we left TARDIS?
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*gestures back over shoulder* somewhere that way. When's the food going to be ready? All this riding and pillow fighting has given me an appetite!
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
*wipes sweat from forehead* Whew, it's super warm here. Who votes we find TARDIS and and go to a more relaxing location? *image of a tropical island paradise floats into brain*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, I've about had enough of ancient Egypt. Do we have a TARDIS tracker thingee or does someone else remember where we parked it? Hope someone has a key.... *slurps down some soup and readjusts the saddle on the stallion* I'm ready whenever y'all are!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Hurriedly finishes off my bowl of soup* I'm ready as well! But I'm afraid I have no idea where the TARDIS is located...*shades eyes and looks around, as if expecting the TARDIS to appear out of nowhere* *mutters to self* Of course, I don't know that the TARDIS doesn't appear out of nowhere, since I've never seen the show. But that also means, of course, that I don't know if it does. Oh whatever.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
This is delicious *finishes of bowl* Okay lets go find TARDIS! *Vaults onto horses back and starts to ride off* Who is this TARDIS?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks. *starts riding after Cenor* I understood that reference!

*Pulls out telescope and begins to scan the area*
<< First1920212223
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email