Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First2223242526
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hm. Oh, hello, Elves. That line sounded familiar. Where have I heard that before?

We have not had cake in over three hours. Do you have some to share?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
They are leaving these shores, sailing to the Undying Lands with all that is left of their cake. So no, no cakesies. No crunchable cookiesies.

So can we come and stay in Lothlorien for a while please? I have need of counsel concerning some stuff.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Darn. Elvish cake is always the best.

Tarc, what stuff do you need counseling on? *elves speak among themselves* We can stay? Oh, fantastic! By the way, you wouldn't have an open flet for me, would you?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Before we left Rivendell Elrond managed to decipher a small part of the book. You remember the book don't you? He said it was written in an ancient mode most often used for guarding secrets. He said it would take him a while to do all of it. But he did find a tantalising clue, a phrase - 'The Third Way'. I'm hoping that Galadriel or her sidekick can shed more light on what it may mean. Would they grant audience to me Haldir, do you think? Or are all my hopes in vain? For I mean to destroy those baddie dragons before they wreak havoc across the lands of the West.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen tried very hard not to laugh as she watched Amethysia blow puffs of smoke and small bits of flame as the young dragon attempted to set fire to the piles of branches set around the field. Perhaps I am not a very good teacher. She really needs her Dragondaddy.

The maiden climbed down from the tree and walked over to her dragon. "Amethysia, just pay attention to what you are doing. Look at the branches. Concentrate."

The lovely purple dragon turned her big copper eyes to her Dragonmommy and gave a small puff of smoke in answer. Amethysia backed up and stared at the branches. Lindarielwen backed up as well, not knowing what the little dragon would do.

Suddenly, Amethysia sent forth a huge flame that completely engulfed the pile of branches! Both Dragonmommy and dragon stood still for a moment before reacting. Lindarielwen clapped her hands and Amethysia was so happy that she quickly went around the field, setting fire to all the piles of branches that were laid out for her.

When fires were burning all around, Amethysia came back to her Dragonmommy. "Beautiful girl, you have done well." Lindarielwen said. The two stood and watched the fires until they all burned out.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Stays up late into the night, listening to the High Elves sing their song* *mutters* Are we safe here? A power has been rising in the East, according to Boromir. *watches the rest of the company sleep* What should we do? I think I should find out what is going on. But then again, what can one man do against dark magic? But on the other hand, maybe I should join the men of Rohan, or Gondor. But . . . I'll have to go alone. The others will be safe here.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
<< First2223242526
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email