Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post Anyone want one?
on: February 07, 2014 04:51
Out of boredom, lately, I have been making little Realm picture things in my free time. Here is an example of one:

Would anybody like one? Sorry if that picture came out wierd, I am new to Tinypic.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You can pick the image and the font. I forgot to mention that.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
What program do you use?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Paint when I am at home, and then the editing program on Macs at school, whatever that is. I want to say iMovie, but I don't think that's right.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Ooh! Me wants one! Something... Green! Or Blue!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Are you in a realm, Wolfie? That may help. But if not, I can just make one with your name.

Check the Secret Santa thread, by the way.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I am in Nessa!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Alrighty! Be right back with it...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Here you are, Wolfie Dearest...

wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Yey! Green and blue! Thank you so much! I love it!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Your welcome, Wolfie!
fëalisse
Council Member
Send Message
I guess I will keep this Nessa tradition up. Can I have one with a LotR movie screenshot background? Something nature-y. I'm a dancer of Nessa too. Thanks maxie! These are super sweet.
Image Nessa ~ Dance Like Nobody's Watching ~
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sure,fëalisse! When you say LOTR screenshot nature-y background, do you mean like a movie advertiser, or a pic of Middle Earth? Yell ya what, I will make both, and then you can pick which one you like the best.

I will have it posted momentarily!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Here you are, fëalisse!

Enjoy!
fëalisse
Council Member
Send Message
Oooh, I love both of them! Thank you!
Image Nessa ~ Dance Like Nobody's Watching ~
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No problem!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Maxie!

I do not belong to a Realm but could I have one as well? Designers choice.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
*singing* Heeeyyy Maxie!

Of course you can, Lindarielwen! I will have that made for you by tomorrow.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My eyes look forward to seeing it, Maxie!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
OK, Lindarielwen, today is the day! I'll be right back with it, it's just uploading...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Here you go!

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, it is so beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes! Do you know what the little pod is? That is what brought on the tears....it is the skeleton of a favourite plant of mine that I had to leave up north. It is called a Japanese Lantern..look it up....and the words are more than fitting.

Wow! Needless to say, I love it, dearly. Hantanyel.

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
it doubled so I might as well use the space

Hey Maxie! Thank you again for your beautiful creation.

[Edited on 04/29/2014 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am glad you love it, Lindarielwen. It took me forever to find a picture for you because you are not in a realm- thats how I picked the other pictures.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The picture is perfect, Maxie, just perfect.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am glad that it brought you joy!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Maxie, I know I'm in Nessa, but I'm not really doing anything there anymore. Would you mind to much making me a new pic thing without the Nessa thing, but just something fun (I don't care what it is, just some happy/fun little thing)? If you don't want to do it, you don't have to. And can you do the background happy also? Like sunny, flowers, or something nice.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Hi! You made one for me a while back, but I couldn't figure out how to make it my signature.

If you want to make another one for me, can it be oceany and a good signature size? Thanks! This is so sweet of you.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey friend! You want to make me one? lol! Something Rohany maybe or just horses or outdoorsiness.
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Of course, you three! Just give me a few days. Apologies. I have three rehersals and a concert, all on location this week, and I am quite busy. So if you don;t mind, can you check back on Friday or Saturday? :'

Apologies and much thanks!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Here you go, all!

Mellwen:

[Edited on 05/10/2014 by findemaxam48]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eruwestiel:

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
And rhodilwen:

Everybody Enjoy!
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Love it, Maxie!!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Glad you do!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email