Register

<< First1617181920
Author Topic:
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has a cute mini-Witch King
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has a ring
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I cannot believe that I still have not memorized TSAM
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM belongs to a Realm (though I don't remember which.)
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
My wizard powers are interfering with the internet again.

[Edited on 01/26/2015 by MeliaStormcrow]
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM speaks of the Mountain-King.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Ilde I finally saw BotFA, it was so cool when Elrond unsheathed his sword and started fighting

TSAM shows two elves that can definitely fight!
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I liked that part as well.

TSAM brags that the mightiest of the Ainur is Melkor.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is new!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has red letters.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I like the song in TSAM
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is defiant.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM wants to drown in love
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
PSK - I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed that part. But we all knew that would happen. That and the fact there was Thranduil and Legolas, too But no-one beats Elrond for me

TSAM makes me want to sing the parody song 'They're taking the hobbits to Isengard-gard-g-g-g-gard!"
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM indicates that TPAM thinks Elrond is the bestest Elf. the little heart gave it away
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
It's so true haha! I can't help but say he is

TSAM has changed recently to a seemingly deeper song.
Image Image
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM indicates that Elrond knew he was not going on the journey (he used the words 'we must send' as opposed to 'we must take').
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has a very sensible and wide reaching message
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM says that a certain dragon is about to arrive.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I don't know the tune for TSAM.
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM talks about resisting
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Unfortunately, TSAM is unchangeable at this time.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ilde, same song, different verse

Is TSAM a different one again?

[Edited on 01/29/2015 by Lindarielwen]
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Ah, I don't know the song you see! Oops

TSAM says 'let' 7 times.
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has Elvish words in it.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM sings
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM also sings.
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM walks into danger
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM reminds me of a parody song

Sauron for President
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has the letter "y" in it 13 times but only once if you do not count the words you, your, or you're
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM mentions a fellow CoE member....Cenor
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM mentions one person, John Denver
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM tell us Smaug is coming.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM speaks of love

Sauron for President
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is currently as unchangeable as is TAAM, unfortunately.
<< First1617181920
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email