Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Seremela_Telemnar
Council Member
Send Message
Post The [CoE] world has changed...
on: September 16, 2014 06:02
I'm not exactly a "newbie" but I've been away for a really long time. I really wish I could remember how old my account is but my profile page doesn't seem to be working (weird) and my messages aren't dated with a year. I'd guess about 2004 or so. Things were much different when I left. My realm seems to have gone the way of the dinosaur as have many other features I used to use. What has happened around here, guys?! Where has everyone gone?
NenyaGold
Legend of Lothlórien & Head Chocolate Thingywidget of Yavanna
Send Message
Hello Seremela Telemnar and welcome back!

Ten years is a very long time to expect things to be the same as when you left. I wonder how much you have changed in those 10 years.

People have come and gone and come again, but lots of us have stayed and kept CoE going. It's great that you've found your way back.

I think you'll find there are still discussions to have, games to play, and even new movies to ponder. So come on in and have some fun!
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Hi Seremela, welcome back.
Things have changed indeed. Not only the people (some left, some new joined) but also the site itself. We've changed to a new software a few years ago, and we're still trying to weed out some kinks.
It's taken a tremendous effort of our staff in terms of commitment and time, but with the help of our many members we've managed to keep this fan site alive in a time when many others have withered away completely.
So have a look around, you'll see it's not as dead as you think, just slightly different...
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
welcome back Seremela Telemnar! I remember you vaguely from back in the day.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email