Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Aragorn Believed Caradhras Definitely Easier For Going (to) Hollin Instead (of) Khazâd-dûm, Legolas Mentioned Nulukkizdîn (but) Olórin Pledged Quenyan Rather (than) Sindarin Towns; Ulmo Vacillated

"What is finer than flying?"
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Aragorn Believed Caradhras Definitely Easier For Going (to) Hollin Instead (of) Khazâd-dûm, Legolas Mentioned Nulukkizdîn (but) Olórin Pledged Quenyan Rather (than) Sindarin Towns; Ulmo Vacillated Wearily

No X, Y, and Z, so A is next.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Asfaloth

"What is finer than flying?"
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go, some stay for a while and leave footprints on out hearts, and we are never, ever the same." ~ For Lindarielwen: Gone too soon; remembered always.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise."
" For me the grief is still too near. " ~ R.I.P. Linda
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising,

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Linda
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay (in) Manifold

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Linda
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay (in) Manifold Nifty
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay (in) Manifold Nifty Open
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
We will start a new thread when this round is finished.

Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay (in) Manifold Nifty Open Packages

"Fiddlesticks and Fluffdoodle"
"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Lindarielwen
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay (in) Manifold Nifty Open Packages, Quaint
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay (in) Manifold Nifty Open Packages, Quaint Repasts

"Fiddlesticks and Fluffdoodle"
"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Lindarielwen
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay (in) Manifold Nifty Open Packages, Quaint Repasts Succulently
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay (in) Manifold Nifty Open Packages, Quaint Repasts: Succulently Toasted

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay (in) Manifold Nifty Open Packages, Quaint Repasts: Succulently Toasted, Undisputedly
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay (in) Manifold Nifty Open Packages, Quaint Repasts: Succulently Toasted, Undisputedly Voting (for)

"See, lads, next time this young varmint sets foot on my land, you can eat him. Now see him off!"
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay (in) Manifold Nifty Open Packages, Quaint Repasts: Succulently Toasted, Undisputedly Voting (for) Wonderful
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay (in) Manifold Nifty Open Packages, Quaint Repasts: Succulently Toasted, Undisputedly Voting (for) Wonderful Xylophones

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay (in) Manifold Nifty Open Packages, Quaint Repasts: Succulently Toasted, Undisputedly Voting (for) Wonderful Xylophones (and)Young

"See, lads, next time this young varmint sets foot on my land, you can eat him. Now see him off!"
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Wasn't there something about X, Y and Z being nixed here? And it is the Tolkien Chain ... Whatever ...

Asfaloth Behaved Cutely During Exercising, Flippantly Galloping Homewards Imagining Juicy Kernels Lay (in) Manifold Nifty Open Packages, Quaint Repasts: Succulently Toasted, Undisputedly Voting (for) Wonderful Xylophones (and)Young Zaragambas.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Yep. But you put "Wonderful" which didn't complete the sentence so arrow continued on with an X word ... and so on. No harm, no foul.

Ancalagon

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I will start a new thread now that the previous round is finished.
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email