Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Mironiel_EA
Council Member
Send Message
Post Born of Hope
on: November 11, 2014 09:32
anyone seen the movie Born of Hope? It's the story of Aragorn as a boy. It starts with his father. It's not done by PJ, but its still really really good. [embed][/embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qINwCRM8acM

[Edited on 11/11/2014 by Mironiel_EA]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yes I have watched it. It is a very good fan film.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
I think it was better than the PJ fanfics. (Where were the Dunedain Rangers in PJ's fanfic? Oh yeah, the whole Northern Kingdom didn't even exist)

Sure, there was some cheese in the acting in a couple parts, but i thought it captured the plight of the Dunedain quite well. Like it better than The Hunt For Gollum too. I had to watch them both again today.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
I watched this again yesterday and each time I do watch it, it impresses me even more.
They nailed Arathorn perfectly! I think they missed Arador a bit agewise, but I get where they were coming from in showing him as rather elderly. The actor was really good.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Lorienmaid143
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I loved this movie! I think it was pretty incredible for a fanfic.
And these three remain, Faith, Hope, and Love. But the greatest of these is Love. 1 Corinthians 13:13 ~Member of the Realm of Nessa~
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Lorienmaid143 said:Oh, I loved this movie! I think it was pretty incredible for a fanfic.

it is much better than The Hunt for Gollum in my opinion.
Mironiel_EA
Council Member
Send Message
The Hunt for Gollum was a little disappointing, especially at the end. I was expecting it to be better than it was, but I guess it doesn't do to expect to much from fan made films.

[Edited on 11/16/2015 by Mironiel_EA]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email