Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First910111213Last >>
Author Topic:
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Australian Beach-bums Chased Dozing European From Greek Hurdlers Instead (of) Jumping

"I am the clue-finder, the web-cutter, the stinging fly. I was chosen for the lucky number."
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
No K

Australian Beach-bums Chased Dozing European From Greek Hurdlers Instead (of) Jumping Listlessly

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Australian Beach-bums Chased Dozing European From Greek Hurdlers Instead (of) Jumping Listlessly (on) Marvellous
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Australian Beach-bums Chased Dozing European From Greek Hurdlers Instead (of) Jumping Listlessly (on) Marvellous New

"I am the clue-finder, the web-cutter, the stinging fly. I was chosen for the lucky number."
"When you get as old as we elves do, a change is always nice, now and again."
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Australian Beach-bums Chased Dozing European From Greek Hurdlers Instead (of) Jumping Listlessly (on) Marvellous New Orca

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Australian Beach-bums Chased Dozing European From Greek Hurdlers Instead (of) Jumping Listlessly (on) Marvellous New Orcas Panicked (by)
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Australian Beach-bums Chased Dozing European From Greek Hurdlers Instead (of) Jumping Listlessly (on) Marvellous New Orcas Panicked (by) Queensland

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Australian Beach-bums Chased Dozing European From Greek Hurdlers Instead (of) Jumping Listlessly (on) Marvellous New Orcas Panicked (by) Queensland Rioters
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
Australian Beach-bums Chased Dozing European From Greek Hurdlers Instead (of) Jumping Listlessly (on) Marvellous New Orcas Panicked (by) Queensland Rioters Slinging

"I invented that little rhyme about 'One Ring to rule them all', I remember, in the bath one day.”
"Fool of a Took!"
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Australian Beach-bums Chased Dozing European From Greek Hurdlers Instead (of) Jumping Listlessly (on) Marvellous New Orcas Panicked (by) Queensland Rioters Slinging Teacakes

"But 'third time pays for all' as my father used to say..."
Image Image
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
Australian Beach-bums Chased Dozing European From Greek Hurdlers Instead (of) Jumping Listlessly (on) Marvellous New Orcas Panicked (by) Queensland Rioters Slinging Teacakes Upon

"I invented that little rhyme about 'One Ring to rule them all', I remember, in the bath one day.”
"Fool of a Took!"
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Australian Beach-bums Chased Dozing European From Greek Hurdlers Instead (of) Jumping Listlessly (on) Marvellous New Orcas Panicked (by) Queensland Rioters Slinging Teacakes Upon Vanuatuan

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Australian Beach-bums Chased Dozing European From Greek Hurdlers Instead (of) Jumping Listlessly (on) Marvellous New Orcas Panicked (by) Queensland Rioters Slinging Teacakes Upon Vanuatuan Windsurfers

That one finished quickly so the next poster starts us off with A .....
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I get to start again! Saves me having to type it all out again...

Afternoons

Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Afternoons Begin
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of)

"There was not ever any dragon, not even Ancalagon the Black, who could have harmed the One Ring, the Ruling Ring, for that was made by Sauron himself."
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose

Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes

"There was not ever any dragon, not even Ancalagon the Black, who could have harmed the One Ring, the Ruling Ring, for that was made by Sauron himself."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes, Instead
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes, Instead Jealous

ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes, Instead Jealous Kings
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes, Instead Jealous Kings Led

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes, Instead Jealous Kings Led Mutinous
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes, Instead Jealous Kings Led Mutinous Nabobs

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes, Instead Jealous Kings Led Mutinous Nabobs Overtly
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes, Instead Jealous Kings Led Mutinous Nabobs Overtly Parading

"It was now Frodo's turn to feel pleased with himself. He capered about on the table..."
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes, Instead Jealous Kings Led Mutinous Nabobs Overtly Parading Queens

"Oh come on, we can take 'em."
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes, Instead Jealous Kings Led Mutinous Nabobs Overtly Parading Queens Reigning (in)

"It was now Frodo's turn to feel pleased with himself. He capered about on the table..."
"All hail the mighty food that is Lembas bread!"
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
What the ...? Double Post, E~S!

Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes, Instead Jealous Kings Led Mutinous Nabobs Overtly Parading Queens Reigning (in) Secondary
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I'm surprised there was just one. I tried Chrome and it totally wreaked havoc on my computer function so I got rid of it and went back to Pale Moon.

Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes, Instead Jealous Kings Led Mutinous Nabobs Overtly Parading Queens Reigning (in) Secondary Thespians

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes, Instead Jealous Kings Led Mutinous Nabobs Overtly Parading Queens Reigning (in) Secondary Thespians Universities
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Afternoons Begin Casually Daring Elevated Fantasies (of) Grandiose Hopes, Instead Jealous Kings Led Mutinous Nabobs Overtly Parading Queens Reigning (in) Secondary Thespians Universities Vying (for)

<< First910111213Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email