Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Post Dragon Age
on: November 29, 2017 06:48
Has anyone else here ever enjoyed the beauty that is the Dragon Age trilogy? I'm playing through them (again for Origins), and I've fallen in love all over again!

For this playthrough of Origins, I'm playing as a female Rogue Dalish Elf.

[Edited on 11/29/2017 by ItarildeSirfalas]
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Taurelisse
Council Member
Send Message
May have dipped my toe...
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
You know I've never played, but definitely been interested in trying. Which would you suggest starting with?
"The Deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song..." - Haunting the Realm of Vaire as the Corrupted Major - Find me as Silmarilz1701 everywhere else
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Definitely start with Dragon Age: Origins. If you play them all in succession, your choices will affect the later games.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
Ah good to know. Looking forward to diving in eventually!
"The Deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song..." - Haunting the Realm of Vaire as the Corrupted Major - Find me as Silmarilz1701 everywhere else
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
I was playing Inquisition, but just couldn't get into it. I got Origins free on my Xbox Live so I decided to try that one first and maybe get immersed a little bit.
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email