Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Melmë
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Favorite piece of LOTR jewellery?
on: December 29, 2004 10:51
I just got a silver replica of the one ring for christmas and I think it is so pretty. I also like most of the elvish jewellery like the evenstart and the lothlorien brooches. I also love the headdress Arwen wears at Aragorn's coronation
The_seventh_Ringbearer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2005 09:28
No! You cannot make me choose! It's all so beautiful. I've made every piece that I liked the best, so here it is.

The One Ring w/chain.
Arwen's pendant. I made it for my mom, but I also think it's a lovely piece of jewelry.
The Fellowship broach. You have to admit, it exceeded what anyone could've dreamed up.
The Elven Rings of Power. They were all very beautiful. Nenya especially.

That's my list. I love them all and I made them all. Next, please? :disco:
Lady_of_Mirkwood_07
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 04:39
The evenstar or any of the rings. I'm poor so I don't have any of them, but I'm saving my money. Oh, I also think the headpieces that Arwen and Galadriel wear are pretty cool.
Brethil
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2005 05:50
I have the Evenstar, Nenya and a sterling silver One Ring(can't efford gold one :cry I would love to get the tiara that Arwen wheres at Aragorns corination and also Gandalf the white's brooch and Aragorns ring(not sure what thats called) But hey i'm only 15 I can get all the reast when i get a job. Go me! But my other stuff was from saving up of about 2 birthdays and 2 xmas's.
The_seventh_Ringbearer
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2005 10:44
Aragorn's ring is called the Ring of Barahir. :disco:
~figwit~
Daydreamer of Ekkaia
Send Message
on: February 12, 2005 06:53
i love the evenstar. it's so beautiful :love: the lorien broaches are also great. i so want nenya and the other elven rings of power. they're all great! :love: and the 'crowns' that galadriel and arwen wears are also lovely :heart: and then of course i would like to have the one ring...
Nick_5
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2005 09:20
The Evenstar and Aragon's ring

[Edited on 12/2/2005 by CountNick]
fbc
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2005 10:17
The evenstar is so much more beautiful when seen in real life.
Arwen_Firanor_Estilamir
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2005 07:54
i have st. Justin's version of the Evenstar (which i think is prettier than the original) and a silver version of the One Ring (i don't like Gold). i rarely take either of these off. i also want to find Nenya, the Lothlorien Leaf and Eowyn's Coronet.
roxi89
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2005 11:24
I'm dying to get the evenstar pendant :cry: and Nenya oh yeah... although all the jewelry was just amazingly beautiful ;]
Bealocwealm
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2005 09:41
I want Aragorn's ring! I already have the one ring from RISK . The Evenstar and Nenya are so pretty! Also, I'd have to agree that although the swords and bows aren't jewellery they do make a stunning fashion statement.

[Edited on 18/3/2005 by Bealocwealm]
ellerina
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2005 02:50
I own three One Rings (Oh, that does sound a bit wrong, I must say... but it's still true): Two are gold, the other is pure silver; this is the one I'm more likely to wear because I really don't like yellow gold. Although, at the moment, my boyfriend has my One Ring; he's my precious so I'll allow it.:love:
I also own Nenya (I admit at this point, however, that it's just the cheapy plastic version; this means it can't be worn more than an hour without the band turning my finger green... DRAT! I will have to save up for the real silver one. I like the European edition because it has bark-like details along the sides, and lies slightly more flat as opposed to the super-smooth Noble Collection one. Both are gorgeous though.)
I also am surprised that I seemed to be the only one who really desperately wants one of the gorgeous elfish circlets.
galadriel's is gorgeous, but none of the Noble Collection replicas are exact. Drat.
Katiya
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2005 07:09
I'm totally in love with Arwen's Butterfly Broach (and I have this gorgeous blue Tara cape that would look stunning with it). I've also seen a ring version of it that's to die for. And, of course, the Fellowship broach. I seem to have been the first person to mention the Elven Star necklace at the Noble Collection...or was it Sideshow Collectibles...Meh, either one. It's gorgeous too. And I'm a huge fan of Eowyn's jewelry, and especially her belt. I would like, never take that off. Oh, and her coronation circlet. Tres jolie. And, like almost everyone else, the Evenstar pendant. It's just such a perfect design for it's intended purpose. I'm also a big fan of Nenya. It's prolly my favourite ring. I also found a ring of Aragorn's coronation crown that I would DIE to own. It's so detailed and simply gorgeous. I have pics of the stuff that I've mentioned that you may not have seen before, PM me if you'd like to see them. There's also these knockoff charms of some things, like the Rohan sun symbol, as well as the horsehead, and another of an Elven leaf-type thing. They're quite cheap, and not as fancy as the others. Much more my style, more casual, lol.
Other than those, I want Theoden's sword. SO gorgeous.
i_luv_orlando_b
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2005 09:29
I love all the jewelry! My fav is probably the Elven Broochs, and the one ring. I like the wear the Ring on a chain around my neck lol. I also like the Evanstar even though I can't stand Arwen.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email