Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
Post bayblade tornament! ~open rp~
on: October 27, 2003 11:28
((free for anyone. other teams are aloud. this should be fun ^_^))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maggy was doing work on ehr computer. well it couldent really be called work. because her home made bayblade was attached to its hard drive threw crocerdile clips and it was makeing a very low hissing noise.
maggy was is a mood. well everyone would be if they had just been grounded till then end of the centurey for just takeing apart a toaster. well at least she had a couple of years to get her bayblade just right. thow they would proberly be out of fastion by then. a soft knock came from her bedroom door.
"yes!" maggy asked impashently. her mother came in looking at her fondly.
"maggy. i know your sorry. your farther is makeing me make your grounding only a week. but maggy! why the toaster!?" her mother said crossly. maggy looked her with her blue eyes and flicked her purpler hair out of her eyes.
"the toasters energy waves where esenturel for my reserch" maggy said putting on her best snobbish voce.
"ooo! your reserch. into what?" her mother said with a smirk.
"seeing if the energy it produces would afeect my bayblade." maggy said simply.
"o. and what are you doing now?" said her mother smileing.
"im downloading a big beast into it" maggy said simply again.
"can you do that?" her mother said with some supprise.
"ile test it out later. when ive maniged to perswade you not to ground me" maggy gave her, her best smile. and her mother laughed.
"o ok. but only because that boy friend of your rang to chat about the flippin tornerment you lot are entering!"
"his not my boy friend!" maggy inisted. her mother grinned and went out the room.
maggy grinned she had got off the hook! unhooking her silver bayblade she ran out of her room grabbing her ruck sack and slideing down the banister and out of the door. she knew where her mates would be. down at the reck as always.

((ive started it off. you could run into me you could be mearly waitign or spying or anything else weird but wonderful! just post!!!!))
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: bayblade tornament! ~open rp~
on: December 08, 2003 04:37
(ill try this rpg but forgive me if im wrong ill correct if i must.
hey let me kno if this is ok. i got the idea from the one episode i saw.)
A girl with blue hair and green eyes was perched in a tree above Maggy's house. She was sent to keep an eye on her and her friends. She folowed the girl to the reck. and waited in hiding.
When they came out of the reck. Tori tricked one of her friends into a secluded place a secluded place away from the others where he was ambushed.
"Let it RIP!!"called Leo and Blake. They attacked the boy with their beyblades(a red shark and a black rhino). The boy was nearly a gonner, but one of his friends dicovered he was missing and found him.
"Let it RIP!" he cried. "Lets make things a little even dont you think"he grinned.
But before too long Maggy had enough of the macho brutality and deception."thats enough! If you wanna battle, do it right. I will fight one of you to end this nonsense."
Tori's gang laughed.
"You want it that way, fine. Leo, my beyblade now!
Now you will know terror because you will lose!
LET IT RIP!!"
"LET IT RIP!!!"maggy yelled
out came maggy's monster already attacking Tori's great wolf, Thunder.
The two bumped, rubbed, and scraped in constant battle and rage between the two battlers. The fight went on for hours with no true winner. All of a sudden Leo and one of Maggy's friends called out."Enough"
"Maggy this will never end."
"No it will. Shell lose."she said deeply and teeth baring.
"Why dont you give up, you cant beat me!"
The battle continued til midnight when one spoke up and said" Why cant we continue this later? Both of you are just wasting your time and someone had a curfew. This battle can be determined at the ultimate tournament"
Maggy agreed relucntantly, but although Tori agreed to finish this later she called out"Wimp, loser!"thinking deeply in her heart that with all her gang members she might have actually found a worthy opponent...

[Edited on 9/12/2003 by CarolP]

[Edited on 28/12/2003 by Celebrian_Felagund]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 10:31
((Can I join PWEEEESE? Here's Kala's profile: this one ))

The thought of living in a new town seemed different to Kala. Her parents had gotten divorced and she and her father left Kala's mom and brother behind. Her older brother Kai, had given Kala his older version of Dranzer, so that she would always remember him. "Thanks." She thought about what her brother had said before she had left.
"Show those people at that town you're my little sister!"
She gripped her beyblade tighter. "I will Kai," Kala whispered to herself.
She helped her father take boxes from the truck and into the empty spaces of their new home. After the most important stuff was unpacked, Kala went outside and wandered the paths of her new neighborhood. She made sure her Dranzer was in top condition to take on any stray battles.

[Edited on 7/8/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 03:52
(( mind if I join in? character profile on Hitaru ))

"GO DRIGER!" Hitaru and Ray yelled at the same time. It was a two on two match aginst Tyson and Max vs. Hitaru and Ray. The match was intense nearing to the end and it was time to finish it. "White Tiger claw final attack!" Blinding lights flashed and two bayblades were flung clear out of the bayblade dish. before anyone got one word out hitaru ran out of Tysons yard and out to the road to run through the neighborhood.
As she turned the corner she ran into this girl with greaish blue hair and blood red eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't see you around the corner." Hitaru helped the girl up to her feet. "your not around from here are you? well I'm Hitaru." hitaru held out her hand greeting the new person she just ran into.

[Edited on 25/6/2004 by Aragornelfwarrior]

[Edited on 7/8/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 04:03
Kala took Hitaru's hand as she helped her up. "You're not around from here are you? Well I'm Hitaru." Hitaru held out her hand greeting Kala.
"I'm... Kala. Have I seen you before somewhere? You seem very familiar." Kala shook hands with Hitaru and she started walking again.
Hitaru shrugged. "Don't know." She said walking beside Kala.
"What is there to do for fun around here?" Kala asked.
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 08:28
Hitaru shrugged. "Don't know." She said walking beside Kala.
"What is there to do for fun around here?" Kala asked. " Not much but Bayblading really." "Do you bayblade?" Hitaru asked Kala. "yes I do Bayblade. Do you?" "Yeah I Bayblade but being with a whole bunch of boys all the time can get really boring and there's not many girls arount this area that bayblade. There was a moments pause then hitaru stopped and looked at Kala. "Hey you want to battle?"
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 25, 2004 09:45
ooc - I don't know how many people are still here but I'll join. I'll be a made up character, Ty.

Ty walked down the street, looking around the unfamiliar street. He had just moved into town and was still unfamiliar with everything. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his beyblade. Back in his hometown he had been the state champion, even the captain of his own team. But everything changed since arriving here. He had arrived two days ago and had yet to see anyone beyblading.

"Where is everybody?" He sighed to himself. He pulled out his launcher and decided to practice so that when he did meet a challenger, he would still have his edge.

Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 25, 2004 05:40
All of a sudden, this beyblade came out of nowhere...
A black rhino, spinning ferociously. The boy was caught unaware.
Blake had been sitting in a tree waiting bored for Tori to show up but she was a no show today.Tori called in telling him that she had to wrestle twins, so he was on his own today. He found some competition in this new-blood.
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 11:43
Ty soon found himself wondering into a nearby park.

'Alright!" He exclaimed when he finally saw a few scattered bey-domes with kids clustered around them. "Maybe I can find someone to blade." He thought aloud as he fingered the blade in his pocket.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 05:13
"Do I wanna battle?" Kala asked looking at Hitaru with surprise and confusion. "Of course I want to battle! But be careful... I'm the 2nd best beyblader back in my home town!"
"Who's the 1st?" Hitaru inquired.
"My twin brother. He gave me the older version of his beyblade, even if it is a hand-me-down it's awesome at work! Is there like a bey-park or something?"
Hitaru lead Kala through a few alley ways and over a bridge until they ended up in a park full of bey-domes and beybladers. "This is awesome!" Kala said as they passed people and their battles.
"Yep! So... ya ready?"
"You kidding?" Kala pulled out her Dranzer from her pocket as Hitaru pulled our her Driger. Kala thought the beyblade was familiar but she didn't think too much about it. Setting her launcher in front of her she began to countdown. "3... 2... 1... LET IT RIP!" Pulling the cord her Dranzer went flying into the bowl closely followed by Hitaru's beyblade. After a few clashes here and there Kala decided to kick it up a notch. "GO DRANZER!" Kala's beyblade began to glow and her bit-beast appeared as beautiful as ever.
Hitaru just smiled. "GO DRIGER!"
"Driger?!" Kala knew she had saw Hitaru before! She was Ray's sister and she showed up at every Bladebreakers match. Driger appeared above Hitaru's beyblade.
Both beyblades crashed into each other in a blinding light. Kala held out her hand and caught her Dranzer while Hitaru caught her Driger. "That was awesome!" Kala exclaimed. "You are so much like your brother!"
Hitaru looked confused and Kala just smiled. "My twin brother is actually Kai! He was on the Bladebreakers with your brother Ray!"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email