Register

Author Topic:
Stoneheart
Council Member
Send Message
Post Recomendation for LOTR Weapons please
on: December 14, 2003 11:22
Hello all,

I'm looking at starting a LOTR weapons collection and wanted to see if you could recomend a good company that makes high quality replicas. I'd prefer not to have NewLine logos plastered all over then like I have seen on some of the pieces.
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
Post RE: Recomendation for LOTR Weapons please
on: December 14, 2003 05:48
I bought Sting and Narsil replicas at a very reasonable price. They are probably not licenced copies and as such could not be advertised as anything more than fantasy swords.
here is an example of the very sword I bought as Narsil.
I should also add that excellent examples of ME weaponry can be found here in our own store

[Edited on 15/12/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Adastrea
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2003 10:22
I also think it depend's where you are, I live in the UK and was put off because the average price for weaponry is £200 and up but I saw an advert in the back of Empire and the were all half that price. I shall have to dig it out and post the link... don't know if they were plastered with logo's...
Aine
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 07:05
I'm looking at starting a LOTR weapons collection and wanted to see if you could recomend a good company that makes high quality replicas. I'd prefer not to have NewLine logos plastered all over then like I have seen on some of the pieces.

Yeah, same goes for me. I really don't like those logos!

Please go this tread:

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=10718

There's a link to a site that seems to sell good replicas.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email