Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
Post YYH99 (feel free to join)
on: December 17, 2003 01:35
(occ:This is not what would happen after the demon tournament I thought it would be fun to see what would happen if Yusuke did not die.)
It is one year after the demon tournament and Yusuke is back in school and is still a spirit detective. He got called to look for a missing spirit item. It was cold and dark Yusuke was looking around a spooky old grave yard. Then he look over near a big grave, he thought he had saw something move. He was right a big demon that looked like a big gorilla mixed with a cat. It was standing behind him. Yusuke jumped and turn around and he said " who the heck are you, you big stupid ugly thing". The demon said laughing " My name doesn't matter to you human, because you will soon be dead." Then the demon shot a big beam out of his mouth.

[Edited on 17/12/2003 by CarolP]

[Edited on 8/1/2004 by ssj4_eagle]

InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: YYH99 (feel free to join)
on: January 07, 2004 11:14
(occ: Hi, I am going to join this and see where it goes. My character is in the database and I can't wait to get someone to play Kurama )

Alatariel Annárë, a half cat demon heard a commotion coming from the graveyard. She had been on her way to visit her boyfriend, Kurama. "I wonder what is going on? I better call Kurama and tell him I will be late." She pulled out her cellphone and dialed Kurama's number. A boy answered, it was Kurama, "Hello?" he said. "Hi kurama it's Alatariel. Listen I'm going to be alittle late, It seems that something is going on in the graveyard and I am going to check it out." She said as she walked up to a bush to see what was going on. She spotted Yusuke and a big demon. "It looks like your friend Yusuke is in trouble again."
Kurama said with no emotion in his voice, "I will be coming too, you two might need my help, though I know you can handle yourself. It is just that Yusuke tends to get in more trouble than he can handle."
"Alright you get here when you can, in the meanwhile I will help Yusuke. Love ya bye!" Alatariel said. Then she hung up and stepped out into the open. "It looks like you could use some help, Yusuke." She said with a superior tone to her vioce, emerald green eyes gleaming and silver hair glittering in the moonlight.

[Edited on 7/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 02:27
Yusuke jumped out of the way of the beam and shot the demon with his spirit gun. The demon laughed and saw the beam coming at him and then ate it. "What the heck you ate my beam you stupid demon." Yusuke said looking very scared.
"You don't stand a chance against me stupid human." he said laughing.

InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 07:20
Alatariel rolled her eyes 'man Yusuke can be stupid sometimes' she thought to herself as she kicked the demon at the nape of its neck, knocking it out. "You know Yusuke I was talking to you and you just ignored me like the stupid boy you are!!!" Alatariel shouted angrily at Yusuke. "At least Kurama has more manners than you."
Yusuke stared, first at the unconcious demon then at Alatariel. "Hey that demon was mine!" Yusuke said.
"You didn't hear a word I said did you, you thick headed boy!" Alatariel said as she smack Yusuke upside the head. "The demon will wake up in a couple of minutes so don't get your feathers in a ruffle."
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 08:10
Then before they knew it the demon woke up and took up his huge hand and smacked Yusuke and Alatariel across the grave yard. " What the heck i'm going to kill you,you stupid demon," Yusuke screamed at the demon. He shot another spirit gun and another, but every time he ate it. So he went up to the demon and started to pound the demon's face in and finally killed it. Yusuke look at Alatariel, who was sitting on top of a grave stone watching the fight and smiling. "What are you smiling at," Yusuke said loudly.

InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 08:57
"Just smiling at how stupid you are." Alatariel said with a haughty voice. "You should have figured out right away that your spirit gun wouldn't work, yet you kept shooting him. Humans really are as dumb as they look. Well you made me late for my date with kurama so see ya loser." With that she jumped of the grave stone and headed back towards Kurama's house. She pulled out her Cellphone and called Kurama, "I guess you don't need to come after all." she said when he answered, "Yusuke some how managed to handle it."
"Alright then I will see you in a few minutes. Bye." Kurama said, then hung up.

[Edited on 8/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 11:55
(Hm...well, Inwe invited me here so...)

Kurama hung up the phone and shook his head. Alatariel had sounded a little annoyed; but then again, Yusuke had that affect on more than a few people.

The red head smiled as he finished getting ready, then headed downstairs when he heard the door bell ring.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 12:41
Kurama opened the door and let Alatariel in. "So are you ready to go?" She asked green eyes glittering. She was wearing her white tube top and a blue skirt with various jewlery. She smiled at Kurama as he got his jacket on.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 01:23
Yusuke picked up the spirit item and started on his way back to botan so she could give it to koemna. He found her and gave her back the spirit item the demon had stolen. "That bang up job Yusuke!!" Botan exclaimed and than jumped on her oar and went back to the other world. "Ya ya whatever," Yusuke said on his way home. Then he thought to himself "I wonder what Hiei is up to." (occ:hint hint)

[Edited on 9/1/2004 by maeghin]

[Edited on 9/1/2004 by ssj4_eagle]
Yoshomika
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 09:45
"Why would you want to know?" said a voice behind him.

Ooc: Yo, I need Yusuke in my thingy do, so yeah.

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by Yoshomika]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 11:02
OOC: *Sticks head in and looks around* Just letting you Yu Yu Hakusho nuts know that I'm doing Yu Yu Hakusho this week in my journal series, The Weekly 'Anime'maniacs. Hope to see you there (maybe even some comments *wink, wink*) Okay see ya soon! *Quickly ducks out of the thread*
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 11:04
"Oh, it's you hiei, what are you doing here." Yusuke said startled. "You what to come with me to Kurama's house."He said hopfully.
Yoshomika
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 11:25
"Hn. Why?"

MOD EDIT: you can do better than this. This is a poor excuse to get your thread to top the list.

[Edited on 12/1/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 11:55
Meanwhile................

Kurama close the door to his house and he and Alatariel headed for the movie theater. As they were walking Alatariel and Kurama spoke quietly to each other. Alatariel asked, "What do you think about this demon that yusuke was fighting earlier? I mean why have the demons begun taking things again?"

[Edited on 12/1/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 10:06
"I'm not sure." Kurama admitted. "There could be many different reasons; power is probably the most likely. Besides, many of the artifacts that Reikai keeps used to belong in Makai in the first place."

He looked down at Alatareil. "Why? Are you worried about it?"
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 02:06
"Because they are going out to the movies, so I thought we could tag along for alittle while!!(snicker*snicker*)Yusuke said smiling in a funny way.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 03:37
"It just that I have this uneasy feeling that it wasn't something as simple as a want of power. Sure this demon was large and muscle-bound but it just didn't seem right. I can't really explain it. It might just be my imagination, but while I was at the graveyard I caught the scent of another demon, or at leadt i thought I did. and this one felt very powerful. I get the feeling that the other demon was just a puppet for the one I sensed." Alatariel explained with a hint of uneasiness in her voice. They walked along in silence for a little while then she whispered, "I think we have company behind the bushes. Just pretend like you don't notice, it is just Yusuke dragging Hiei along."
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 06:53
Just then Yusuke jumped out of the bushes attemping to scary Alatareil and Kurama. He made a lot of stupid faces(occ:like he did for that kid at the beginning of yyh). Hiei just walked out of the bushes and was thinking to him-self how stupid yusuke is. "Aren't you guys scared????" Yusuke said obniouxly.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 06:40
"Oh yes very scared." Alatariel said sarcastically winking at Kurama. The nshe looked a Hiei and said, "Why would a demon like you be hanging around a twit like Yusuke?"

[Edited on 14/1/2004 by maeghin]
Yoshomika
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 10:53
Hiei eyed them and dissapeared into a tree. "Hosnestly I don't know. Why would a stupid girl like you be asking stupid questions? Kurama tell me you haven't been hanging around with her for all this time."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 11:01
"What do you mean by that!" Alatariel yelled, cat ears twitching. She usually didn't mind Hiei's comments, but this time he had gone too far by calling her stupid. "You get down here you pointy hair little demon!!" She yelled as Hiei disappeared into a tree.
Yoshomika
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 07:58
Hiei looked adown at her and smirked. "As if. Now listen here little girl, I haven't been haveing a good day and if I come down expect heads to fly. Yusuke whatever you decide to do leave me out of it."

[Edited on 18/1/2004 by maeghin]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 07:57
"Whatever. You are not worth my time. Besides, Kurama and I happen to be going to the movies. So you and your bad attitude can just leave. And take your twit with you." Alatariel said, cat-like eyse gleaming as she pointed to Yusuke.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 01:55
"Are you morons done fighting now." Yusuke snapped at them. "When you love birds are done meet hiei and me at the other world."
Yoshomika
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 02:53
Hiei's garnet eyes flashed at Yusuke's words. "I said leave me out of it Yusuke, I have better things to do. Besides, I just got rid of that Koenma brat and don't want anything to do with him, which means hanging out with his employees is simply out of the question. Now if you'll excuse me I have a little sister to save."
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 03:01
"GET BACK HERE HIEI AND HELP US." Yusuke yelled.
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 07:21
(ooc: sigh, another day another villian. exuse me in advance, for i am only slightly famaliar with the YYH story. so...yeah..woot! time to make up another evil person....if you guys have any ideas please private message me, and im sorry for oocing on this board, but there was no OOC forum for this topic. --' )

[Edited on 19/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 06:22
(OOC: Sorry I haven't been on! O.o Goodness...you three do like to argue, ne?)

Kurama stayed silent, a little amused by the bickering. He knew that Alatariel had a quick temper and that the inevitable meeting between herself and Heie would produce sparks. He put an arm around Alatariel's shoulders and spoke to her quietly.

"Heie's just like that; you have to learn to read between the lines with him."

Alatariel crossed her arms and frowned. Kurama smiled.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll come to tolerate you at the very least." he added, a hint of teasing in his green eyes. Then he turned to Yusuke.

"We'll meet you as soon as we can; and don't worry about Heie. He knows that Yukina is safe with Genkai; he'll get bored eventually and show up. You know how he is." Kurama started to lead Alatariel away. "See you later, Yusuke." he called over his shoulder.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 06:32
"I just don't understand why Hiei had to be so rude." Alatariel said angrily, cat ears twitching. Then she looked into Kurama's eyes and all of her anger melted away. She smiled and said, "So what movie do you want to see? I myself can't decide."

(ooc: by the way no normal human can see her demon characteristics, like her cat ears She just looks like a normal teenager to them.)

[Edited on 1/24/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 01:52
(occ:I'm back)
Yusuke was still running after hiei. It had been running for at least 2 hours, but couldn't catch hiei. "Fine run you chicken," Yusuke yelled to hiei.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email