Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lovely_Lady
Council Member
Send Message
Post Wherever (open to anyone)
on: January 05, 2004 08:59
Audra was 17 year old girl that once had somewhere to go but no that she had run away she had nothing. She was staying in a hotel room above a bar where she was working to earn her keep.
It was the night shift and she was alone in the bar....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feel free to take this wherever you want, I don't care. Just have fun!
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Wherever (open to anyone)
on: January 05, 2004 10:12
(ooh this sounds interesting!!do you mind if i join??)

Tari was sat in the bar, all alone as always and hoping someone would buy her a drink. Today she seemed particularly more thirsty than ever and was glad she had worn one of her more revealing outfits. No man could ever resist her in that. Oh yes,she hated having to use men like that-but she was desperate.It wasn't like she ever took it further than a drink anyway. Oh,here was someone now. Oh no,he went to the other girl across the bar. Drats, she hated it when that happened.

[Edited on 6/1/2004 by maeghin]
Ravyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 03:55
Audra was usally silent as she worked the night shift, but tonight she couldn't be silent anylonger. Tari was always in the bar trying to get someone to buy her a drink, and tonight she would get her drink on the house. Audra loved to help people like that, but since she ran away she really had not had the chance. She walked up to Tari, her leather pants and black boots not making a sound. "Would you like something to drink? It will be on the house." Audras' voice was smooth with no hint of an Egyptian accent which many people would not know that she was from Egypt. The only hint of color in her black outfit was her dark skin, red lips, and emerald green eyes.

[Edited on 9/1/2004 by maeghin]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 03:44
Tari looked at this girl in surprise. She had a kind face.
"Yes, thankyou. That would be very nice. I'm Tari. Do you work here?"
Yoshomika
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 09:51
Race: Cat-demon
Height: 6 foot 2 inches
Place of Residence: Everywhere
Family: Dead
Powers: He has powers beyond imagination
Weapons: His claws and a sharp sword. So sharp it can cut through dimonds.
Animals: He's part cat.

Appearance: He has Gold-green eyes and white fur with 3 black stripes on his right cheek. He has white human hair that goes down to his waist and kitty ears. In otherward looks like Inu-Yasha, only more kitty like and wears green instead of red.

Personality: Nice, out going and is very popular with the girls. Annoyed easily

History: Ehhh.....
~~~~~~~~~
There's info!
~~~~~~~~~

Nekko walked into the pub. It was a rough day and he just finished combing his long silver hair. "I'll have a bottle of Sake," he sighed.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 07:20
Tari glanced over at the new visitor and gasped in shock. He wasn't quite what she was expecting.
"Um,hi."She said quickly,trying to be nice but she was in fact petriffied."i'm Tari.Um...i haven't seen you around before."She sipped her drink and patiently waited for the reply.
Lovely_Lady
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2004 06:14
"Coming right up. All drinks are on the house tonight." Audra stated, although he was cute she wasn't interested in him she had her eyes on another guy that hadn't come into the bar in a while. She got them their drinks and left to help someother customers.

[Edited on 4/3/2004 by ithillinde]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2004 03:36
(sounds pretty cool, do u mind if i join?)

Sita had checked in to the hotel and was heading for the bar. He long blonde hair swung behind her. She re-applied a fresh coat of light pink lipstick as she walked. Sita was just about to open the door when a sound sounded in a near hallway. She crept stealthily into the hallway, she could hear noisy breathing. Sita reached her arm out and came back with a greasy little man no doubt a con artist in her hand. "Why are you following me?" she asked. The man gulped. "I asked," she said again punching him hard in the stomach. "Why are you following me?" The man gasped and lifted his head. "My boss, knows....what...you....are." Sita gasped. This man was ticking her off. "Tell me, what does he plan to do to me?" "He needs...your...blood." Sita sneered. "Now you were going to hurt me weren't you?" The man nodded. "Well I'm not a bg fan of that so lets see how i can hurt you. tell me. how would you like to die." The man's eyes widened and she could smell the beer on his breath. "I don't want to die." he uttered. "Than you should have never been born." Sita whispered as she sank her teeth into the mans neck. Usually she prefered cleaner people, it was more classy but oh well. After she finished she lickek the blood from her lips and reapplied another coat of lipstick. She put the man in a nearby closet and walked into the bar. Sliding into a stool she looked at the bartender. "I'll have a double shot of vodka please."

[Edited on 6/4/2004 by lothriel0311]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email