Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
Post Dot hack for all!
on: January 06, 2004 02:54
Hello one and everyone! when i say dot hack, i mean the game. we aren't acutually hacking anything. cuz thats not cool.
ok? here's the rules:

1. YOU CAN'T BE PRE-MADE PEOPLE!(like kite, elk, shugo, etc)
2. NO GOD MOLDING! (i hate when people do that)
3. You can be any class
4. plz try to describe your character, and attemtp to give them a stroy)
5. HAVE FUN!

I'll start.....
Zedo had always been a serious gamer, and this game, "The World" was his chance to shine. He didn't have any thing he was best in. Except laser tag, he was awsome at that.

Wow! i just gotta have this new game! IT IS SO COOL! create classes... meet people... special events... sweet!
Nothing can stop me from getting this! (nothing did stop him, he was on a roll.)

He logged in as the player SilverWing. His class was twin blade.
He made his character kind of tall, with royal blue hair, and orange eyes. his pants were a dark red with white flames imprinted on the bottom, and his shirt was leather is and also dark red.
(ps- you can choose from ALL dot hacks anime, manga, game etc.)
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Dot hack for all!
on: January 07, 2004 10:10
((May I join in? My char's name will be raven.))
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 04:10
(occ:my character is in the database)
DragonBlade was at the gate waiting for SilverWing to log in.
He is tall, has white hair, and he wares blue and silver armer. He is a blademaster.

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by ssj4_eagle]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 04:32
((OOC-I'd like to join. My name is Kiaika))

Kiaika stood short and proud, waiting for anyone else to get on. Her flame red hair fell into her face and her golden eyes flashed with danger. She was skilled in the art of thievery, but she was also known for her sword skills. She saw a man who was tall and had white hair. She walked over to him and said,"What is your name stranger?"
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 04:49
"DragonBlade, what's your's?" He said quietly.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 04:52
"Mine is Kiaika. Who exactly are you waiting for?"She says glad to finally being able to talk to someone on here.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 04:59
"I'm waiting for SilverWing," DragonBlade said expecting him to apear suddenly."Why are you here, are you waiting for someone too."
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 05:09
She says,"No.... actually I don't know anyone who has this game..."
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 05:52
"I'm going to the weapons shop well I wait for SilverWing, nice meeting you." DragonBlade said well shacking Kiaika hand.
When he got to the weapons shop he looked around for awhile then he sees it. He saw a sword for a Blademaster. It was called Feathered Dragon. A very rare sword that the owner had just got."How much for that sword," DragonBlade said with amazement in his voice. "100000GP,"the owner said.
"I'll take it," he said thinking he may not have enough for it. He then handed the owner the money as the owner handed him the sword. He picked it up and held it up then said,"thank you."Then he headed back to the gate and saw that Kiaika was still there. "Your still here,"Dragonblade said amazed.
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 05:42
OOC: My char's name will be Eruiongyll*Eru for short* Hes a long arm with a black cape, silver torso armer and Brown boots, hes an elf.
Shew......
The sound someone logging in suprised Dragonblade and Kiaka
Its SilverWing! Exclaimed DB.
No its not said the Eru, who had just logged in. Its me!
Who are you?
Im Eru.... hmp... that rymes.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 07:27
"But it is also me!" said SilverWing suddenly logging in.
"Hey DB. Thanks for wait. that character regerstration crap takes forever."

"Who are these guys?" silverwing suddenly asked.
"Emu" one said.
"Kiaika" said the other.
"Well it's a pleasure meeting you, but i was reading the message boards while getting the updates, and it said that some weird people were spotted at *^ hidden forbidden Holy-ground* and i thought we would want to check it out?"

*bling!* ^ Hidden forbidden holy-ground was added to key word list! lolImage

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 11:16
"Lets all go to ^ Hidden forbidden holy-ground together," DragonBlade said to SilverWing holding up his new sword that no one had notice yet.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 01:33
SilverWing's eyes get wide, "...shiny... and cool!" he says.

"But, yeah. Let's ALL go to ^hidden forbidden holy-ground."

When they get there....
"This place is creepy.." Emu says
"I like it. It's my favorite place here," SilverWing says softly, almost to himself. They walk in to the building and see the statue of Aura and all the benches and that little square thing in the center(Any one know what that is?!).

"This place is very interesting," Silver says aloud. Suddenly... a giant Parasite Dragon busts through the door, and roars loudly.

"Thats not right... this place should only be level 6!!" D.B. sasy.
Along with this strange catostraphey, the statue of Aura begins to shake, and Aura appears. "This should not be here.. please, get rid of it. Protecet me and my daughter," she says

Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 04:23
Kiaika looked around and saw the dragon. She got in defensive made and pulled out her sword... a long sword that was shiny and had a ruby in the hilt. She knew it was plain, but it had never let her down before in this game. She watched the dragon to see how it would strike... but before Kiaika could attack DB had already started to attack... She joined beside him and together they brought it down.

[Edited on 12/1/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 11:28
...It got back up. SilverWing looked at it bug eyed. "It has a data bug," Aura's daughter, Zefie. "Here, you will need this," Aura says.

She holds out a book, and SilverWing takes it, and opens it. A light comes out, and they are all in it. (*bling* Data Drain gained). "Use it" an odd voice tells Silver. An odd ciricle appears around Silver's arm, then some purple things. They shoot out and back to SilverWing. KRRACK! the data bug was erased, and the friends finfish it off.

"Please, will you full fill the duty the the past dot hackers started?" Aura asks.
"What duty are you talking about?" silverwing asks.
" a duty to protect the Epitath of Twilight, and destroy Wave." Aura says.

Suddenly.... KSSSHHH!!!!! the screens flicker, and the picture dies. A message appears: Your game has been automatically saved. There has been a serve problome please play another time.

Zedo gets up. "that's weird...." he thinks to himself, "ever scince the first "dot hackers" legend, i thought all problomes were solved... but.. that was years ago. maaybe it wasn't real...." suddenly, all the power goes out, and Zedo can't get out of his room!(doors have electronic locks) He goes to the window, and steps out on the small balcony. He jumps out on to the grass. He had been doing that as long as he could remember...
PS- You don't have to show real-world things. I'm doing to show emphasis.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 02:00
DragonBlade gate out and went back to town. Then he saw that he had another e-mail. So he logged out and read it, it said to come to ^Dying depressed sea of sand. There was no name??? He SilverWing and the others and asked them if they had got the same e-mail.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 12:22
DragonBlade logged back in and went to ^Dying depressed sea of sand. There was no one there, so he went to the dungon and saw.........
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 04:50
((Can I join? I will be Kaori Saekye.....it's in the RPG charicters[there's a picture, too]. She's a cleric, or healer as you might call her. She has to go into the wounds to heal, though. If you've played FFX, her personality is like Rikku's, but she doesn't look like her..))

Kaori looked up from her patient. Her hands were covered in blood to her elbows, "So, you're finally here, DragonBlade." She finised the healing quickly; she just needed to bind her patient's skin. The young cleric had honey-colored hair and green eyes with yellow around the pupils. With a mischievious grin Kaori got to her feet in one swift movement.

"It's been so long," Kaori whispered. She massaged a marking on her left cheek, looking at the young warrier........
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 03:28
SilverWing finally loggs back in and goes where the cleric and DB are. "Hello there. Is this a friend of your's DB? Wait.. she lookes kinda familiar... OH WAIT! You're that famous emergency dungeon-healer. Well it's nice to meet you, but how do you know DB?"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 05:31
((Could I join? My character's name is Pheonix, I'll get her profile up soon. And she's VERY new to 'The World' so she'll need some help!))

Chelsea walked into her room waiting for her cousin, Zedo's e-mail. He was going to help her log into 'The World' but he probably forgot. Chelsea sighed and sat herself down at her computer. "Where's Zedo when you need him?" Chelsea asked herself as she logged into 'The World'

She logged in as her player Pheonix. When she was in she looked at herself in a nearby lake. She was about 5' 7" and had long light blue hair. She also had very dark violet eyes, than looked almost black in certain light. She had black leather shorts, a black belly shirt with only one sleeve, and black leather boots. She also wore a black scarf around her neck, and a gold headband Her class was heavy blade.

She smiled at her new reflection. "Now... Zedo's name is Silverwing... so if I were SilverWing... where would I be?" Pheonix walked around in a cirlce before she found SilverWing's location. She got there as fast as her long legs would carry her. It didn't take long because she had logged on at the same level.

She approached a character that had the same discription that her cousin had told her, royal blue hair, orange eyes, dark red pants with white flames imprinted on the bottom, and a dark red leather shirt. "Excuse me? Are you SilverWing?"

[Edited on 6/27/2004 by aragornlvr912]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 02:04
"And why shouldn't I be dear cousin?" he replied happily. "Before you say anything, im sorry i haven't shown you around yet, but my house had some electrical problomes, and i was unable to acess at that time." she looked at him like you-expect-me-to-believe-that? look. SilverWing scratched the back of his head and a water-droplet ran down. "So...umm...if it's not too late...could i still show you around, pleas?!"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 06:11
((I've got her profile up: Pheonix))

SilverWing scratched the back of his head and a water-droplet ran down. "So...umm... if it's not too late... could I still show you around, please?!"
Pheonix rolled her eyes, "Whatever Zedo... or should I call you Sil? Anyway, as long as you help me with this game I'm cool!" She smiled then waited for SilverWing to lead the way.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 08:09
"Silver, you can call me silver here." She smiled again. Ir was one of those anime-cute-innocent smiles. She was good at that, and attracted a lot of boys that way. SilverWing led her out of the dungeon, and began to show her about the server of Mac Anu. (sorry i cant post more, im being rushed)
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email