Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
Post Intoxicating Soulbleeder
on: January 10, 2004 08:36
((there's an ooc for this with the same name, please post there first. I'm looking for 1-2 guitar players, a bass player, and a drummer, they can also have backup vocals. I'll be using my char Eeva Maura Nykial who is in the database. You're char doesnt have to be in the db, just make sure you describe them in your posts, but dont post your profile. More questions, either pm me or post in ooc.))

Eeva was up in her room laying on the floor, her long, blue died black hair resting on her back, a few strands framing the soft features of her pale face. She stood up, glancing at the clock. "Better get going." She looked into her full length mirror, touching up her black eye makeup and shimmery purple lips.

She threw on her long-sleeved black fishnet shirt over the spaghetti string red vinyl one she had on. The chain attached to her knee-length slightly ratty looking camo skirt jungled lightly as she walked. Predictablly, she paired it with a pair of fishnet stockings and combat boots.

Grabbing her trench and bag, which contained her pure black ferret Jet, she snuck out of her room, downstairs. Her father was passed out on the couch. She sighed, walking outside. There was a chill in the air so she put on her coat. She walked along towards the club, wondering if the others were there yet.

((I need a name for the local club the band often plays at. And in case you didn't know from the title of the thread, the bands name is Intoxicating Soulbleeder. They are a goth metal band, with really deep emotional lyrics. Think Evanescence type lyrics, with more of a metal edge.))

Eeva entered the club, "hey, the others here yet?" The owner nodded. "Thanks." ((someone can be the owner too))
She walked over to the others hanging her coat and bag up. "We doing sound check?"Image

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Intoxicating Soulbleeder
on: January 12, 2004 05:20
((for now I'll just refer to them as what they play, that way whoever plays whoever can choose name and gender.))

The lead guitarist nodded. "Yea, you ready?"

Eeva smiled, "of course."

They began the sound check. Everything was in order and working so they sat around chatting with the owner of the club until opening.

-----
The club opened and slowly it filled up with people, some there for the band, others just there to hang out.

Eeva jumped onstage, the band members doing a few last minute things. She began talking to the crowd. "Hey you guys, we're about to start and we've got a few new songs for you."

She took the mic out of the stand and the song began. She began to sing, the song having a slower metal type beat. The lyrics flowing on her sweet voice throughout the crowd. The words to the song were deep and emotional, entrancing everyone.

((if i do write any lyrics that she sings, they are going to be actually written by me, so don't try and steal them! Feel free to have other conversations going on in the club with friends. It doesn't have to be focused on the band. Just make it with different points of view.))
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 03:32
I'd like to join..probably use my char Cara, can't remember if she's in the base or not..*wanders off to find ooc*

oh yeah....I'd like to be the bass player..
Mon coeur est genre, mais je suis un monster. (My heart is kind, but I am a monster.)
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 08:37
((okay, anyone who wants to join, just lemme know here who you want to be and go ahead and post. so carandra, and lightning_princess, go ahead and post!))

band members
lead singer: me
bass: carandra
lead guitar: lightning_princess17

((I'll put this in every time I post.))

Edited by maeghin:

Please start an ooc for this thread if you feel as though you need one. Please do not post ooc comments in the NT Forum, this is not the place for them.
Thanks,
~maeghin~

[Edited on 18/1/2004 by maeghin]
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 08:11
This was what Keaira lived for, everything just made sense while she played. As the song began all her worries were stripped away, she barely even noticed the audience that was watching the band. The music was a part of her and her friends, they had just decided to share it.

[Edited on 28/07/2003 by lightning_princess17]
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 04:03
(((Ok, my char isn't in the base, so crash course physically, short and slender, pale skin, bright green eyes, tatto around around her navel-geometric sunlike floral design-as well as two tear drops tattoed beneath her left eye, long natural black hair that reaches to her mid thigh, her personallity will show in the posts)))

*Cara had fallen asllep on her couch after a late night out. She woke up and forgetting where she had fallen asleep, se fell off and landed on the floor with a thud. She cursed lightly as she glanced at the clock. Her band had a gig at the local club. she rolled into the shower and stepped into her extraordinarily baggy, low riding black jeans, she selected her fav belt, with chains, at each loop, there hung a thin silver moon, each one in a different phase. She then decided upon a high rise front lacecorset top that showed off her tatto. she put on her usualy minimal makeup and brushed back her hair with the recently added forest green highlights that comlemented her eyes. As usual, she let her hair hang loose. As a final touch she added a bunch of bangles and some fishnet gloves. She picked up her case and headed out. She went around back and entered in the backstage door. Airla and Eeva were already there.

*In what seemed like no time, she was on stage, her base in her hands moving up and down the instrment. Her mind cleared, the lyrics flowed around and through her. If only Ravone and Darion could see her now she thought as she played.....

(((need to go now as have hw to do.....stupid homework...)))
Mon coeur est genre, mais je suis un monster. (My heart is kind, but I am a monster.)
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 06:18
((I couldn't find the OOC so I'll just post here. My char's are a brother and sister, I hope that's ok because I would be taking up a guitarist and the drummer. If that's not so good just tell me and I'll get rid of one or the other. They are Kaydon aka Phython and Morgan aka Viper, both in the db but I think I'l need to do a little tweeking to make them fit here better.))

Morgan woke up to her twin brother shaking her gently.

"What?" She groaned, sitting up.

"We have to go, the jig, remember?"

"Oh yay." She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Get out while I change my clothes."

The door closed and Morgan got out of her tiny bed. Quickly she pulled off her black tanktop and pulled on gray t-shirt that was cut raggedly so it showed her navel ring and snake tattoo coiled around her belly botton. She then pulled on a short black skirt and knee high black boots. As she was buckleing her spiky belt around her waits Kaydon came in again dressed in his usual gray shirt and black trench.

"Aren't you even going to try to look nice for the jig?" Morgan asked as she quickly brushed out her long black hair and pulled it into two braids that fell to her waist.

"Nope. Why should I?"

Morgan rolled her eyes, "Men." Quickly she applied her eyeliner, flicking it out to the side, egyptian style, and mascarad her long eyelashes.

"Let's go." She said grabbing her guitar case and opening the door. The two of them walked down the stairs and past the kitchen.

"Whare are yous goin'?" Their mother called from her place on the floor.

"No where." Kaydon answered gently.

"Oh..." Their mother lifted up the bottle in her to her mouth and took a swig. "Ok then, but don'tbe out too late."

The two of them nodded and left.

Amost as soon as they got there they were playing, Kaydon beating out the pace on his drums and Morgan playing her guitar and singing back up.

Morgan let the music wash over her, every thought draining. At the end of the song she smiled over at Kaydon, her blue-gray eyes twinkling and he grinned back at her with his charming, crooked grin.

[Edited on 19/1/2004 by Ringspell]Image

[Edited on 19/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 04:33
(Keaira is medium height, short black hair with tiger stripes and brown almost black eyes. She's wearing lowcut black pants a blood red tank top covered by a black longsleeved mesh top. She doesn'thave any tatoos but she does have big silver hoop earings and her tongue pierced.)

It had been a close call but she was glad they had all made it on time. She nodded her head in greeting at Kaydon and Morgan. "Glad you could make it," she mouthed to them with a grin after the first song.

(Sorry it's short I'm cramming for a final.)

[Edited on 28/07/2003 by lightning_princess17]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 05:17
((Hey, you guys are posting exactly like I've wanted. Perfect descriptions, nice, lingthy posts that are fun to read. Thanks!))
band members
back up guitar/vocals: Ringspell
drums: Ringspell

((just so you know, if we get anyone else who maybe wants to take up back-up guitar or drums, I may want them to take up one of the parts, okay Ringspell? If not, then you're good to go! Oh, and does anyone have a name for the club they're in? I'm completely open for suggestions.))

Eeva got completely swept up into the song. She dropped to her knees as she often does, singing her heart out, her voice carrying through the club. They finished the song '3rd Degree Burns' and went straight into 'Wilted Flowers'.

Her voice filled with emotion as she sang. "Wilted flowers, sit on my nightstand, their colors not vibrant, drop as I touch them." She held out the note standing up, placing one hand on her mic stand.

She started into the next verse, "Once pretty petals, dried and brown. I couldn't save them, before they fell down." She jumped into the chorus, all intruments silent, save for a slow drum beat and a guitar solo. The flowers once to beautiful, their colors change in an instant, much like emotions." She held the note out, and as it died away, the instruments kicked in and there was a short instrumental.

Smiling at the crowd, she jumped back into the song, her voice's force growing. "It's a lot like us, no longer speaking, I tried to help, but ended up failing. No good at this, I've given up hope, can't keep anything living, I'm hoping I'll cope." She smiled as she sang, swept away with the music.

"You can't predict when relationships end, unlike the flowers short life span." She went full force into the chorus a last time, The flowers once to beautiful, their colors change in an instant, much like emotions." She repeated the phrase 'much like emotions.' over and over as the song died.

The band took a break and Eeva jumped off stage, grabbing a water. The others joined her. "Man, you guys are so totally on tonight." Taking a drink, she looked at the crowd. "I think this is the biggest crowd we've ever had."

((Hey, maybe we could make it that they get scouted by a record company and get offered a deal. They accept, but the label tries to turn them into everything they're not, with pop songs, britney spears look alikes, justin timberlake for Kaydon. Sound cool? lemme know. Oh, and what you think of the lyrics for Wilted Flowers? I actually wrote it. Ph yea, if anyone has trouble's keeping up with the thread because of school or something, just let me know, and each day or whenever I'm on, I'll sum it up for you or something, or we can puppet your character. I don't want anyone to leave because of things like that, then its sad...:cry)

[Edited on 20/1/2004 by Flash]
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 04:53
Keaira was glad when her solo went perfect, she was playing better tonight then she had in a while, they all were. She glanced around and saw the others totaly getting into the music. Even after they had finished the song her fingers on here right hand were still miming the music. "I think this is the biggest crowd we've ever had," she heard Eeva say as they band took a break. Keaira paused to look. Eeva was right, the club was packed, people were crouded together and there was no where near enough tables and chairs for them all. "Is there anything else happening tonight? Or is it really just us?" she asked sipping on a soda.

(How old are we? I love the lyrics by the way and really like the plot idea.)

[Edited on 1/21/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 06:53
(( my char is 19, so around there I guess. thanks about the plot and lyrics. anyone can play the record company deal making guy...lol. we all can in fact.))

"No, I really think it's just us tonight." Eeva was looking out at the club, amazed at how many had shown up. She glanced at the clock. "We'd best get back up there soon."

Just then an older pretty good-looking man walked up to the middle of them, introducing himself. "My name is Damion Wolfe, I'm a talent scout for Sweet Catastophe Records. I've been watching you guys play and I must say, you've got talent."

Eeva looked at him suspiciously. She had before, been confronted by a 'talent scout'. They had turned out to be just a hater, wanting to embarass them. "How do we know you are for real? I mean, can you prove you work for the label?"

Damion smiled, pulling out his card, "here, come by the studio tomorrow so the rest of the team can check you guys out. And if all goes well, we can talk about your demo and contract."

She laughed with excitement. Turning to the others, she said happily, "you guys, he's for real. Should we go for it?"
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 11:00
(((sorry I haven't posted, comp got a virus.......and I like the idea for the story, and my char is 18 )))

Cara walked off the staged feeling elated. Performing always served as a bit of a catharsis for her, she set her bass back in it's case and grabbed her water bottle. The performance waent wonderfully and the place was packed. All for them. Luckily Kaydon and Morgan were able to make it on time. Cara threw herself into one of the chairs backstage. They were all standing around discussing the performance when man came and stood in the middle and announced himself to be Damion Wolfe from Sweet Catastophe Records. Cara raised an eyebrow. Shes had her experiance with the poser producers when she wrote for hr brothers band, beofre they dissappeared. The card looked legit, the company must have been fairly new since she hadn't heard of them.

"here, come by the studio tomorrow so the rest of the team can check you guys out. And if all goes well, we can talk about your demo and contract."
Everyone seemed really excited.
"you guys, he's for real. Should we go for it?"

She didn't say anything, but she stood up, took the card from Eeva looked at it handed it back and let a huge grin cross her face.
"Lets do it."

[Edited on 1/24/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 10:31
(I guess I'll be 18 too.)

Keaira just shrugged as she finished her soda. She knew the memory of the poser was still freash in all their minds but Keaira was known for taking chances. "No one ever got famous by giving up chances, I say we go for it, and if it doesn't work out," she shrugged, "we'll be in no different a position then we are now. They guy did seem to have enjoyed our performance. Our performance!" she glanced at her watch, "Guys we're supposed to be on now!" she shouted as they headed back on stage.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 05:27
Eeva jumped up. "Damn it." She ran after the others onto the stage. "Ok, you guys, sorry for the delaye. But, I'm sure you'll all be happy when you find out what kept us." She paused for dramatic effect, "We got offered a record deal!"

The audience went wild. "Ok, calm down now so we can get back to the show." She laughed. "This next one we will be doing for you guys, is well...unnamed." She laughed again.

The guitars kicked into a heavy, yet melodic tune, backed by a heavy drum beat. The bass played a deep, sad-sounding rythym, that somehow pulled it all together. Suddenly, the music slowed, bass stopping all together, drums quieting. Leaving only the guitars, which had slowed.

"I try to hide my pain, my anger, my denial. With no luck you see right through this mask I wear. There's no use hiding myself from your x-ray vision. You see emotions that I never knew I bared." As she sang the last part of the verse, her voice rose, becoming louder, and more rock.

Into the bridge, the bass jumped in again with a symple rythm. the drums became faster, and harder, along with the guitars. "No matter how hard I try, you see the truth. You care too much to let my spirits fall." The beat changed only slightly as she chorus began. I didn't know till now, that you cared at all. Now I know you love me more than you."

She went into the next verse, her words a bit quicker, beat also. "I should have trusted you, I should have let you in. Instead I locked you outside of my heart." She waited as the bass solo was played, quick and deep. "I'm sorry for the pain I caused, I spent my nights all alone. If only I have a second change, I'd change what all went wrong"

She smiled. "Change what all went wrong, change what all went wrong. I'd change what all went wrong." She held the microphone in one hand, the stand in the other, singing with her eyes closed. I didn't know till now, that you cared at all. Now I know you love me more than you." -she repeated the chorus a last time- "I didn't know till now, that you cared at all. Now I know you love me more than yoooooooooooou." She held out the note, while Morgan repeated the phrase, "I'd change what all went wrong" over and over, slowly fading out, holding out the note on wrong.

((I was beignning to think the thread had died. Please don't let the thred die! This could be so cool. Anyone like this song? I have this whole tune in my head for it, but I cant get it on paper, lol. Oh, if you guys wanna take over, with songs or anything, go ahead. i don't mind at all....please keep up the posting. Oh, and check out my diary at teenopendiary.com My diary is called Intoxicating Soulbleeder, and my name is Wilting Soul. Thanks...))

[Edited on 30/1/2004 by Abraon]
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 11:11
(((I didn't want this to die either...besides, it's fun...and I might throw in a few songs o me own makin')))

They rushed back onstage and after announcing the deal to wild applause, they went into one of her favorite songs, then again she had always liked songs with a big base part, which was why she had wanted to play the base to begin with. That and Darion already plkayed the drums and Ravone played gutair, and they both refused to share, so she was left to her own devices.....
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 04:45
((Come on people, post, post!!!!))

The night wound down to an end, everyone clearing out. The band stayed after closing to tear everything down and pack up. Eeva tucked her hair behind her ear, turning to the others. "That was the best turnout we've ever had. And I can't believe we got scouted, and are going to start recording tomorrow. Let's just hope that everyone else liked us as much as he did."

[Edited on 19/2/2004 by CarolP]
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 05:52
((Sorry I can't help right now... compleat writers block. I just wanted you to know that I'm still here! This is a great thread if we can just get it off the ground again. Sorry I'm no help. I'll try and think of some thing to imput. Don't give up hope!))

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by eldir]
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 01:38
(um... I have no idea what to put right now either so.....)

Keaira had not been able to stop smiling the whole night. "Well..." she shrugged, "the crowd seemed to like us."
They finished packing up and Keaira grabbed her jacket. "It's actually kind of a shame we start recording tommorow, tonight would be a great night to go out and celebrate," she sighed.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 07:11
((how about we just skip ahead to the next day? that way we can get everyone posting again.))

"yea, too bad we can't celebrate. Well, i really better get going. I just hope my dad is passed out by now. Um, we should probably meet here around 1. That okay with everyone?"

They all agreed and went their separate ways. Eeva walked into her house slowly. She was lucky and her dad was passed out on the couch. She ran upstairs and showered, going to sleep.

---

When Eeva awoke the next morning, she showered quicky, letting her hair air dry so it was slightly wavy. She debated on what to wear and decided on a pair of black, semi-baggy bondage pants, and a crimson corset style tank top. She rimmed her eyes with black, brushing a bit of pink around the edges to make them stand out. She brushed on a reddish lip stain and grabbed her coat.

She reached her door and tied her combat boots on, rushing out before her dad could say anything.

She walked into Crimson Moon ((thats what the club's name is from now on, everyone ok with that?))

No one had arrived yet so she sat at one of the tables in the corner, facing the door.

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by eldir]
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 03:12
((ok ppls I'll be out of twon from the24th to the 29th, just write me in where ever necessary, I give you liberal artistic license (well, within the reasonable characterization of Cara)))

*Cara walked home in the dark, humming a song, climbed the stairs to her top story apartment and walked in. It was dark and cold and overwhelmingly empty. she closed and locked the door behind her and irreverlently dropped her base on the floor and flipped the light, her eyes smarted so she turned it back off.
"Man, I need to get a roomie" she muttered as she flipped through the bills. The discovery of thier band couldn't have come at a better time. She took a quick shower and fell into bed. She awoke the next morning, barely cognent as she walked into the shower and changed. Today, it was another pair of low rider extremly baggy black jeans and a Grren halter top that matched her eyes, now rimmed with black eyeliner with blue eyeshadow and deep red lip stain, her hair was down. After a final inspection in the mirror, she grapped her instrument and left, she met Eeva there.
"Hey babe, anyone else here yet?"
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 05:41
(((Hello, i'm really sorry, I coudn't find the OOC! I was wondering if you guys needed a keyboard player? And when I say keyboard I don't mean like 80's synthesizer stuff, like a heavy keyborad player, maybe the record company could put her in? I dunno, if you don't like it, you can just say so, but this thread looked really cool!)))

[Edited on 24/2/2004 by eldir]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 01:24
(((Yay! said I could join! My character's name is Integra, but her nick name is Keys, cuz she plays the piano. She's a friend of Eeva.)))

Keys was woken by her brother, who was sitting on top of her poking her back.
"What do you want midget?" she asked him through her pillow.
"Eeva called last night, you were supposed to be at that club thingy," he said. That snapped Keys awake.
"Aw crap! We had a gig last night, I slept through it!" she yelled, pushing her borther off her and started racing aoround her room looking for clothes.
"Yeah, she said she wanted you to meet at the club this morning," he added as he watched his older sister trip over one of the many piles of stuf on her floor.
"Get out Jake,I need to change," she said, pointing towards the door. Jake stuck out his tounge at her but did as he was commanded. Keys quickly shed her pj's for a pair of her borther's ripped-up old jncos and her tanktop with the anarchy sign on it. Her spike belt and fingerless gloves finished off her outfit. Lip gloss and black eye liner around her hazel-gold eyes was all the makeup she usually wore. She spent a little more time (five minutes) getting her maroon and bright red chin length hair to flip out. She puled on her favorite combat boots and grabbed her keyboard to swing the strap over her back.
"Have a good day Integra ," her brother called out after her as she walked out the door.
"Bite me!" she yelled back at them. She hated that name.
SHe got to Crimson Moon just a few minutes after Cara. Eeva gave her a "where were you?" look and Keys smiled sheepishly.
"I'm really REALLY sorry," she smiled nervously. "I fell asleep and Jake forgot to wake me up, I totally blame my brother." Cara snorted ans Eeva rolled her eyes. Jet poked his head out of Eeva's bag to see hwat all the commotion was all about, and Keys bent down to rub behind his ears.
"So what's up?" She asked Eeva,plunking herself down on the table.

[Edited on 25/2/2004 by eldir]
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 11:53
Keaira snuck into her room through her window, hoping that her mom wouldn't hear her come in. "I have go to get out of this house," she mumbled to herself. She hated being at home and had been saveing up money for the last year and a half to move out. She closed her window and latched it up. She had become an expert at leaving her house without notice. She slept very peacefully that night; she had had none of her regular dreams and there was no fighting from upstairs. She woke up fully rested the next day, took a shower and got ready to leave. She dried her hair straight (hair that had been the subject of many fights). She just loved the way it looked on her. She threw on a short black skirt, black boots and a v-neck black shirt that had a picture of a tiger in the front. She put on eyeliner and mascara to draw attention to her eyes and some lip gloss which was all she needed because her lips were naturaly dark. She grabbed her instrument and quietly left the house to avoid her parents at all costs. She was fourth to reach the Crimson Moon and mock-glared at Keys for missing the gig but was in such a good mood that she just shrugged it off. "Hi guys," she said sitting down, "did I miss anything?"

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by Gilraen]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 05:10
((I'm putting this in for Kuramas_girl))

band members
back up guitar/vocals: Ringspell
drums: Ringspell
keyboard: Kuramas_girl

----

Eeva looked at Keys. "You missed a pretty big night. The club was packed, and we might get signed to Sweet Castastrophe records."

Keys dropped her jaw in shock.

"We told the scout that you weren't there because you were sick. So if he asks, go along with it. k?" Keys nodded.

Eeva turned to Keaira. "Didn't miss much, just waiting for Python and Viper to show up. I was also telling Keys how we had to tell that scout she was sick."

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by eldir]
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 06:24
Just at that moment the twins came in. Morgan was dressed in a black tank top with a long sleeve fishnet shirt over it, gray floods and high-healed black church-shoes. Kaydon was in his usual gray shirt and black trench coat.

"Hey everyone." Morgan sighed sitting down across from Keys. "Sorry we're late... umm.. Mom needed us for a bit."

"She was passed out halfway down Main Street." Kaydon said calmly sitting as well. Morgan shot him a blue-gray glare. "Well she was."

"Yes, but you didn't have to SAY it." Morgan hissed, her slim hands knotted into fists.

"Come on! These are our friends. They don't care."

"Just... just shut up, Kay." Morgan said stiffly, tucking her black hair behind her ear and turning her head away from him.

"Hey Keys." She said changing the subject. "Where were you yesterday? I wanted to show you some ideas for a new song. You would have the main part in it; it's slow, see? Kind of waltzy. Very little guitar and tiniest bit of drums. I'll show you the harmony later; shouldn’t we be setting up or somthing?"
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 06:44
"No, remember, we have that audition thing, or whatever you wanna call it." She looked at everyone. "We better get going, wouldn't want to make them mad when we're not even for sure we'll get a contract." They headed for the studio.

Arriving quickly, they went up to the front desk. "Hi, we're supposed to.." The lady at the desk interrupted her. "I know you who are, just go up the stairs, first door on your left."

Eeva looked back at the others. "Um, thanks."

Eeva led the way up the stairs, knocking before they walked in. They entered a room that was very large, having different rooms inside. "Whoah, this place is sweet." Eeva walked in and waited for the others to get inside.

((anyone can play the record company people))

[Edited on 29/2/2004 by CarolP]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email