Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
QueenPirate25
Council Member
Send Message
Post For That 70s Show People!
on: January 16, 2004 05:05
Well I will prolly be the first to say how much I love That 70s Show, and Topher Grace is just awesome. Anyone heard of his new movie?? Win A Date With Tad Hamilton. I am so excited to see it!

:heart:I love Topher Grace he is so hot!:drool:

[Edited on 16/1/2004 by QueenPirate25]
hobbithole_dweller
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: For That 70s Show People!
on: January 31, 2004 07:07
yes, I love "That 70's Show". It's so funny, especially Hyde and Fez. Yesterday I saw the episode where Eric walked in on his parents having sex. It was so funny!

I also want to Topher's new movie, and he looks weird with that shaved hair cut . I know it's a total chick flick but I really want to see Topher get the girl!
QueenPirate25
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 11:15
I saw the movie. He looks so hot!:drool: I love his haircut! It is a really good movie. I cried a lot...I usually don't but I did a lot. He was so hurt in the movie, and he is so romantic. I felt so bad for him.

That episode was so funny. I hate how Laurie was so nice...it was gross. I just saw the one where they were graduating from High School, and they all went up to the lake, and Laurie married Fez. Then Red has a heart attack. "Kitty if I don't make it Kill the foreign kid"
luvlijah
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 01:59
Lol Queen Pirate! I love that episode it is soo funny. I love That 70s show. I'm watching it right now, in fact
xLegolasx33x
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 11:43
I LOVE That 70's show! its so funny! THe new episodes on tonight! Waho! haha! I think Topher is so cute!! Anyone Agree?
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 04:11
I love this show! Anyone see the one where Kelso gets the leather jacket, and everyone calls him Fonzie! Lol that episode was so funny! It's also my favourite.
xLegolasx33x
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 11:52
LoL! Yah that one was funny!
CelticMoon
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 12:05
hehehe, I love that show! Hyde is my favourite character! Ironicly his brother, Chris, is my favourite character in Malcolm in the Middle (he plays Francis)
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 01:28
Chris, is my favourite character in Malcolm in the Middle (he plays Francis)

He's also plays the cheese guy on that 70's show! Hehe his nickname is cheesepuff. I thought that show was funny too when he and Jackie kiss.
Moogan1689
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 08:41
lol, that's such a great show! gotta love it! i didn't know that Danny Masterson's brother is on Malcolm in the middle. wow, u learn something new everyday!
QueenPirate25
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 07:05
Anyone else a big fan of the Musical one. I thought it was so funny when Fez kept telling the stories about how life should be, and how sad he was lol. I also like the one where they go to Canada and they try to bring beer back but Fez "lost" his green card. Then he found it again.

If you have seen any of the new ones...I hate the new Laurie! They shouldn't have changed her!:angry::cry: I was so upset when I saw the season premier. It sucks...anyone agree? I think the new Laurie is way too nice to be Laurie. She is supposed to be a mean s**t. Seriously...if Laurie was nice she wouldn't be her.
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 12:31
That was pretty funny (the musical). Fez is a bad singer lol.

I don't like the new Laruie either, the old Laurie was well, more evil. But you know Laruie changed, so she's supposed to be nicer.

This season is a disappointment, not as funny as it used to be...but I guess that happens to ALL comedies.
QueenPirate25
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 07:13
Yea you're right it isn't as funny, but everything is changing. It got a lot more serious when Red had the heart attack, and now Donna and Eric are getting married. It is gonna change, but it definately has its moments.

I also wanted to ask...what are they gonna call the show when it hits the 80s? They've only got 2 years left. What do you think it will be called? I think they should just leave it as That 70s Show, and let it go through the 80s.
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 07:30
Actually QuuenPirate25, you know at the very, very end of the show when they show the license plate with the year '78? It's year '79 now

I know for sure there's gonna be a Season 6 & 7.
QueenPirate25
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 06:14
There should be a 7...because 6 is on right now this year. I saw the Fonzie episode last night.

Eric was like Where was I when Fonzie came back. I laughed so hard. You are right Lady~Eowyn that was in hilarious. One of the best ones they did. I really like the Valentines Day One or Kelso's Career when Red is high on something from the Dentist and he told Eric he loved him but couldn't remember. Then in the end he was like there are only 3 reasons a man says I love you. Then Eric was like so you mean that you just love someone without having to say it because Red said everything else was a given. Eric was like so that means you just said you loved me, and Red was like no...well then I'm drunk. I thought that one was the best one. It is one of my favorites.
QueenPirate25
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2004 05:44
Did anybody see the new one!?!? I loved it. OMG it was soo funny what they did to "Mike" . Then Donna caught Eric. That was sooo funny. i thought it was one of the most funny episodes ever. I laughed so hard I think I almost cried lol. Well let me know what you thought.
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: March 26, 2004 12:52
Ah this week's show was dumb. I didn't like it. I admit it was funnier than the previous shows especially when Kelso flushed down the pot and Hyde said 'Baggy...'. I thought it was kind of lame...
Morqua_Aiwë
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 05:31
haha i love that 70's show! have u seen the episode where donna finds panties inside eric's car??
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 12:18
Haha! Yes, my sister loves the part when Donna 'imagines' the panties scence with like a gajillion panties.

My gosh, Kelso and Fez are so dumb they actually thought that Eric did it with Midge.
QueenPirate25
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 04:13
I know that one is sooo funny. They are like worshiping Eric. That was soo stupid.

I have been missing the new ones. I haven't been home. I wanted to see the one where Donna saw Casey. Did anyone see that one? Tell me about it if you did.

Anyone seen Win A Date With Tad Hamilton but me. I love that movie. He is just adorable.:love: :drool: I also practically bawled my eyes out for like the whole last half hour of the movie.:cry: :sob:

Let me know peeps..:feedback:
parabellum
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 04:57
i love that seventies show. its one of the modern marvels and we can all witbess is weeknights on some local chanel
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 10:44
Probably my favorite show . . . I love the dialogue. My favorite line: "What happens in cat and mouse if the cat is retarded?" or "I was your secret squirrel, you --- -- a -----!" ~Fez

iLikeLOTRaLittle2much
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 01:36
Woo! I love That 70's Show! Deffinately my favorite show at the moment. And, of course, I have to biggest crush on Eric, LoL. OK... that about covers it. Just thought I'd join the ranks.
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 02:35
Lol yeah, Eric "did it" with Midge. Haha then they found Bob's underwear in the Vista Cruiser.

Oh my favourite line is "Oh Giligan screwed it up. I tell ya something's going on with that skipper, you don't get that fat eating coconuts!" lol that's great.
luthienkenobi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2004 03:48
I love That 70's Show! :heart: I like the "dine and dash"...that has to be my favorite one. I love Hyde.:love:
Orlando_Legolas_lover
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 07, 2004 06:04
I started watching That 70s Show and I love the episode where Eric rips Donna's wedding dress and he has to try and fix it without Donna knowing.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email