Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
Post .hackers
on: January 23, 2004 03:39
For anyone who ever wished The World were real. Put on the head set and enter...

Hotaru looked around. There weren't many other players tonight. She couldn't even find many administrators. 'Where is everyone?' she said outloud. 'Don't tell me the Admins set a side adventure and I missed it!' But her thoughts were sidetracked by the sudden arrival of another player next to her...

(my char, Hotaru, is not the same as the character Hotaru in the books. and, wierd, this is an RPG of an RPG. hehe.)
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: .hackers
on: January 23, 2004 04:25
BlackRoze warps in swing something around her fingure'And once again...the administrators set up some lame adventure...'
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 05:40
(OOC: 'Allo PPT! Long time no see, eh? Guess I'll join this thing...I think I'll just be myself tho...erm...sort off...just going to be a boy version I guess. ^__^)

Jaid stepped looked around expactantly. Two other girls were here...but not much else. He turned and smiled at the two others. "Hi there! I'm new; so I hope you guys don't mind if I ask you questions here and there." His bright green eyes settled on them as he brushed some of his dark blonde hair out of his face. "My name's Jaid by the way; it's spelt J-A-I-D. That probably doesn't matter to you, but I've always heard names and pictured the words in my head you know...and I'll just shut up now..." he ended lamely, blushing.
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 05:52
BlackRoze just looks at the guy for a min. then tilts her head 'can you repeat that again in Japaniese -arn't they in japan?- and slower...'

[Edited on 1/25/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 09:32
Jaid blushed again. "Sure! I mean..." and he repeated what he had said in Japanese.

He was a little nervous; Jaid wasn't used t to this game yet and these two girls...well, one couldn't speak English and the other didn't seem too social...he sighed a little nervously.
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 12:18
Black Roze just stands and smiles while waiting for her anwser'So...Jaid is...? Are you new...? Must likely with that attude... Do you want to go o a dungen adventure...? Don't worry I'll take you to a low level like...'thinks for a moment' how about....Crying Hopless Maiden...? Its a snowing place and the level is 4...?((I made the place up... i thinkXD))

[Edited on 1/28/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2004 02:30
Hotaru looked around at the two others.
'My name is Hotaru,' she told them. 'Don't worry about being new, Jaid. I only started in The World a few months ago. But you'll get used to it. That's a good idea, Black Roze. Starting in the lower levels is a good idea.' She nodded her head. 'I'll come with you if you don't mind!'

(yea they are in Japan)
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 05:57
'Great!'smiles
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 05:21
"I'm up for that." Jaid smiled, still speaking Japanese. "So, what mission are we going on? The Crying Hopeless Maiden, right? That sounds great...I guess you're in charge BlackRoze, since you know what your doing." he laughed a little.
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 12:30
'Crying Hopless Maiden it's!....let me go get a few items and save....Let's meet at the choas gate in 5 ok?' Runs off toward the item shop.

[Edited on 2/3/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email