Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
Post Maybe, Maybe Not...
on: January 28, 2004 12:00
Eve had long red hair down to her waist and forest green eyes. she was 18 years old. Until a year ago, her life had been normal. Learning that she could talk to spirits had changed everything.
They wanted her to do tasks for them- see how their families are, give them something precious that couldn't be given before. Eve always got something in return, just little things, like a box from the underworld.
Her life had changed so much...
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Maybe, Maybe Not...
on: January 28, 2004 06:18
(can i join please?Is there a script thing?)
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 05:34
(( no script- just make it up as you go along!))
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 07:16
(ok,pm me if there's a problem with this)

Sandy stepped out into the cold. Her mother had made her wrap up warm,even though she didn't feel the cold. Her mother didn't know about that. In fact-her mother knew barely anything about her.
"And that's the way it will stay,"she muttered. She walked along the trees and waited for the spirits to come to her. If she had to do this stupid thing,which she didn't enjoy to say the least, she might as well make them suffer too.
"I mean,it's not like they can feel the pain in their legs when they walk too far, or feel the branches whip across their faces. Though i guess I can't either."

[Edited on 30/1/2004 by Abraon]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 05:53
(may i join, and is this like shamans?)Angel is a girl of 15 who has chopped to her shoulder, dark hair. Her eyes are emerald. She had a normal life until...
Angel awoke from the cold dark sleep. This was the fifth dream she had when she actually talked to the dead. "What does this mean? Am i going crazy or just dying?"
She was too afraid to talk to any one about these strange dreams...
Every night she would find herself in the same cold dead cemetary where she thought was dead-would stay dead. But when she sat down in the cold, she was talked to by a spirit. She didnt seem afraid of the spirit but did that mean she was prepared to die or much more...

(what time period is this taking place?)

[Edited on 31/1/2004 by Celebrian_Felagund]

[Edited on 1/31/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
ladyofthewood234
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 02:09
Nina sighed. This was the fourth time the same spirit had asked her to "just check on little Jimmy." Man, she thought, if they weren't my neighbors I would have killed stupid Jimmy by now. As she walked to the Jenkins' house for what seemed to be the nintieth time, a little boy called to her. "Nina! Nina!" cried Jimmy Jenkins. Nina sighed again. Here we go...

(If there is a problem with this, let me know.)
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 03:32
(( this is set in modern times, and there's no problem with anyone's post!))

"So, Cassie, is there like anyone else like me out there?" Eve asked the teen spirit.
"Course there is- not that much anymore though, that's why you get so many requests," Cassie replied. Eve thought about it for a while,
"so... am i kinda like... what am i exactly?" Eve asked. But like most spirits, Cassie just replied, "you must find that out for yourself," Then she smiled suddenly and said, "look for the one named Angel- she will need your help soon- i must go now" and with that, Cassie disappeared into the mist. Eve sighed. she knew someone was called Angel at her school- and how many people could there be called Angel? she stood up and looked at the forest surroundings before, like the spirit, disappearing into the mist herself and back into the comfort of her own bed.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 06:08
"Look for the one named Tay-she will need your help soon-i must go now" the spirits told Sandy(little did she know they were the exact words,with a different name,that had just been told to another) Tay?I don't know anybody called that,she thought. What a strange name!
She walked back home after receiving her request. She was thinking about it all the way home. Then decided she didn't need sleep and walked into the park,muttering "Tay,Tay"as though if she said it enough times she would appear.

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by Abraon]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 08:12
Angel awoke again of the terrifying dream.
This is driving me crazy
She got up put on a sparkling tank top and a long green skirt that almost flowed. She combed her dark hair and put it up in a clip.
She ran downstairs as she was running late again,"Sorry Mom, I cant get breakfast now, no time"she called racing to catch the bus.
She got to school and greeted her friends, Kira and Ethan.
"So whats up today?"she asked hoping to forget the dreams.
"There's the bell, lets go. Ive got to get to English class. But then again whats the point my English is pretty good I thought."she said starting the day off with a little laugh.
She made it to her seat close to the back of the room just as the bell rang. The class went by ever so slowly.
She passed her other classes finally and got to lunch.
Ethan looked horrified,"What's wrong you look like you just saw a ghost",she meant jokingly, but saying that brought the dream back to her mind.
Ethan told her about the Spanish and math class he might be failing and if he does, his parents are sending him to military school.
Angel felt sorry for him and said she was sorry,"Hey maybe I could come over and help sometime."she said encouragingly.
She got up from her lunch table and walked to the bathroom to clear her mind and touch up her make-up.

[Edited on 15/3/2004 by CarolP]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 02:56
(do u mind if i join? ill post something and if u dont want me here you can pm me and i'll leave. u can look for my character delilah in the chacrhter thingy)

Delilah Chase was sound asleep in her bed when she first began to have the dream. In her dream her old boyfriend Casey appeared, Casey was dead. He'd been hit by a car last year. Delilah was walking down a lon hallway and Casey was stanidng at the other end with his unruly hair hanging in his face. "Delilah listen to me." His mouth moved but no words came out, still Delilah understood everything that was not said. "I miss you." she said to him in her mind. He nodded. "You have to find the others. There are more." "Others, what others?" she asked. "You can talk to me, this is not a dream I'm real, I'm here." Delilah shook her hard. "You'r dead." she said quietly. "Look for a girl named Eve." "I dont know anyone named eve!" she shouted in her head. "Dont raise your voice at me delilah." he said teasingly. "Look for her, go." Delilah turned away from the ghostly figure. "Oh Delilah!" he called. "I miss you too."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email