Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Dinfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Post D&D based RP: Not So Different
on: January 28, 2004 06:28
OOC: This RP will be loosley based on D&D. All character races and classes apply, but that's about it. I'd like some chars to be Elves, Humans, Half Orcs or Paladins. These groups won't get along as well with my character, a Half Elven Rogue, but it'll make a very interesting RP. For now, all chars must be guild members or guild leaders. PM to join and wait for a confirmation PM from me before you join. I won't be online again until either Friday or Saturday. Please be patient.

The tavern door opened, briefly illuminating the dimly lit room before snapping shut, returning the smoky haze to normal. The cause of the disturbance was a cloaked figure, features concealed by his hood. The Gnome that owned the tavern bowed low. "This way, please," he said. He led the stranger, near twice his height, to a large back room. "Thank you, Master Daergel," the stranger said, depositing a large amount of gold and silver into the Gnome's hands. "Bring the others here when they arrive." "Understood, Master Xiloscient. It shall be as you ordered." The Gnome bowed and left, most likely to count the money. Thamior Xiloscient lowered his hood for a moment of fresh air, revealing his short, neat cut black hair and the small beard that circled his mouth. A quick glance around the room with his emerald eyes and he pulled the hood back up, hiding his semi-pointed ears. Half Elves were not looked on kindly in this city, mainly due to the large Human population. The Elven village nearby didn't help matters. Despite all this, he'd come here today. Why? It was complicated, even to him. He'd gone to al the guilds in the city and a few in smaller villages nearby and spoken to the leaders. The leaders of each guild had been told to send or come with the one or two elite members of their guild. Everything would be explained when they arrived. He'd hinted at a quest and riches, just enough to get them curious. The question now was, who would come and who would listen?
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: D&D based RP: Not So Different
on: January 30, 2004 05:46
Arella, a chaotic good elven ranger, walked calmly into the tavern. She took off her hood, revealing her dark red hair and green eyes. The Gnome approached her.
"Are you here for Master Xiloscient?"
"Yes."
"Follow me."
The gnome took her to the dark back room where she saw Xiloscient.
"Hello. My name's Arella. I'm an elite of the Ranger's guild. My leader should be here soon."
Dinfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 11:37
"Excellent. Take a seat," Thamior said, keeping his hood up as he motioned towards the empty table. "Keep watching for the others, Daergel." The Gnome nodded and left. "I'm glad you've come, Arella. Make yourself comfortable until the others arrive."

[Edited on 1/31/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 05:02
Beltran walked into a Tavern she had been told to seek. She saw a gnome that looked like he owned or worked at the Tavern. " Pardon me, but I'm am looking for a man by the name Thamior Xiloscient, can you tell me where he is ? " Her chestnut broen hair fell befor her purple eyes but as she pulled it back she put her cloak hood back on. " Yes, I know Master Xiloscient, come with me, come on. " Beltran followed the Gnome into a room where two people sat.

[Edited on 8/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Dinfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 03:18
Thamior again nodded to the Gnome, then waved one hand, motioning Beltran to take a seat. "Greetings, stranger. Who might you be?"
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 05:25
" I am Beltran and I come from the south. I was told to come here and see you." Beltran had been walking for some days and could not help being hungry. " I must appoligise, but is there a possibility that I could have something to eat, while we wait for others ? " She took her hood from her head and revieled her elven face, and it was impossible to know her age by looking at her. Her face had the beauty of the youth, but only her eyes showed that she had lived a long life.

[Edited on 12/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email