Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
Post 8-bit theater RP ~free~
on: January 30, 2004 12:39
(( based on 8-bit theater comics, charicters fighter, black mage, red mage, theif, white mage, and black belt. theirs a few badies too but if you really want to join i suppose you could be them. i claim black mage! http://www.nuklearpower.com/archive.php if you wanna join but dont know what 8-bit tehater is. and let get a goin!))

black mage felt like banging his head on a tree, their was so many to choose from. why did he not blow up this pityful world!? and why did the gods stick him with a bumberling ideot!? he gives away all their money for some useless information. if black mage dint need him so much for a meat sheild he probably would of distroyed fighter a long time ago.
"please remind me where we are goin again?" he sighed with irrotation and the loonatic he was forced to work with.
"we are going to the cave of no return, to get the armer of invincerbility!" fighter said stupidly.
"right... and we would want to do that because?" black mage asked scycaticly.
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: 8-bit theater RP ~free~
on: January 30, 2004 01:06
(yea, i wanna be red mage, so are we going the same way the story or can we improvise?)(there are also flash movies of the first couple episodes at www.flashplayer.com!)

[Edited on 31/1/2004 by Abraon]
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 11:18
((shour you can be red mage, the storie isent scripted i was just useing the beging of the comics cause i had no other ideas on how to start it. so impirivation is good, and Lloyd please rember to use your speach marks "okay!?"))
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 03:39
(sure, that always slips my mind!)
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 04:11
(( i wouldent mind userly but its really hard to tell if the eprson is talking or not. and if its so hard for you to do try summin that indercates that they are talking like stars ** or er<> arrow thingys ' ' those things work all right too. ~~. that way i dont have to look at what your rightng and think "is he talking or doing or thinking?"))
Tasar_Took_Nualda
Self Appointed Defender
of Denethor

Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 12:29
Just a note here:

Please take posts that are entirely OOC into the... OOC Forum, that's what it's for.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Tasar *Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator*
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 03:50
(sorry)
Red mage was browsing the racks in a Corneria armor shop.
"Lets see" he said"Armor +3, nah, Power +9!!! Unbelivible, oh wait, ONLY AGAINST OGRES, stupid drated ugh!"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email