Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
M
Queen of Orc Killers
Send Message
Post ATTENTION: Usernames & Membership
on: September 19, 2002 02:57
Please read our Site rules regarding Membership and usernames as well as the FAQ regarding problems with signingup, passwords etc.

It is against our policy to have more then one username per person. We realize that you may have had a problem using your original name, wanted to change it etc but if you haven't bothered to find out how to fix these problems by reading the FAQ and Site Rules you run the risk of loosing your account all together.

Periodically we go through the member list and search for suspect double accounts. Accounts can and will be deleted without warning if we feel someone has more then one. So to cause you less pain and suffering if you are aware that you have more then one account no matter the reason please either PM me or email me with a list of your usernames and please indicate which you wish to keep and all others shall be deleted.

If you had a problem with your account I will try to help you fix it so do not be afraid to contact me, this isn't a judgement call. We need to keep an accurate list of our members and double or false accounts causes headaches for us which we will most certainly pass along to you.

Please comply with this rule.

Thank you.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email