Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Ventor
Council Member
Send Message
Post Legends be truth (PG-13. Just join as you come.)
on: February 06, 2004 11:41
(As the title said, just join as you come, and discribe your character(s). Now...let's start)

The world of peace is far from the hands of us. The war torn countrys in constant combat. But still a place exists where people and races coexist in peace. They call this place The Whites, where the buildings tower over all and the land is ruled by a single government. Where people walked the streets freely without having to hide from every noise they heard.

This land was uttered from the mouths of most without thinking it. Each night, behind the backs of the ones who opressed them they muttered freedom. One day we'll be free! That's what they thought.

July 15th, 2621 T.W. (Time of the Whites)

Khastom Jahral, otherwise known as Tom by his friends, was a short Ja'Carin (at 5' 8''), with misty grey eyes and shoulder length, brown hair with streaks of gold.

He had sharp teeth, as did all Ja'Carins, and pointed ears, with two tips each. His skin was a beige colour, with much tan due to the heavy sun long days (16 hour days, and 12 hour nights (28 hours a day)).

He had a tail, and his nails (rather claws) were sharp, and short. He was wearing a green long sleeve, and baggy, brown pants, with a golden belt. From the belt sat a sheath, and inside was his 'lucky' sword, "Emyst-hast,".

He sat in a courtyard, with a bunch of children surronding him, the children of mixed races - some humans, some Velyrons, and even a wizard (he knew this because the child was raising a stone without touching it). He held a story open, reading from it.

He finished the story and shut the book. The children looked up at him, "That's it?" One asked.

"Yes, I'm afraid. I have buisness today," Tom said, "I must go now." and with that he stood up and left, as the children sighed and left for there homes.

Khastom smiled as he continued down the streets.

[Edited on 6/2/2004 by Ventor]
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Legends be truth (PG-13. Just join as you come.)
on: February 07, 2004 05:35

Maytin watched as he left, She admired the way he delt with the children. Maytin finished wiping up the table's and flew off to make sure the children made it home safely.

Maytin came back and noticed that the Wizard left his staff behind, She quickly picked it up and flew off to find the small wizard who had left it behind. The child was no where to be seen. Maytin set the child's staff down by the table and set off to find Khastom.

"Tom! Tom!" She yelled as she spotted him walking down to the river, she landed by his side. "Do you know where the wizard child lives? He left his staff."

Khastom didn't reply. Maytin looked at him. "Tom please answer me!" She urged

Tom looked down and walked off, saying something as he went but Maytin didn't hear.

(Sorry tis a little short)
Ventor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 05:41
Tom continued walking, knowing the child was at 'home base', where the Underground movement held its meeting. The Underground Movement was a organization that worked behind the government to help free slaves across the sea from human opression. He said the code, and walked underground.

The child was there, "Dear Uam, you forgot your staff again. Go collect it," Tom said.

The child nodded and quickly bolted up the stairs to find his staff. Tom sighed, and entered the meeting room to meet news of what was going on.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 06:31

Maytin watched the child run off and then quickly went into the meeting room. She sat next to a fellow Velyron.

A head of the Ja'Carin's stood up as did the head of the Velyron's, humans, and Wizards head. The head Ja'Carin spoke

"We are summoned here today to answer the threat of our world." He announced. Maytin looked down at the floor, What was she going to do about the threat? She had no fighting talent like Tom and his friends. She shook her head, she couldn't help.

"We need to have reinforcments to help with this threat" The head Ja'Carin said looking at Maytin and Tom as if expecting them to both stand up and volunteer.

Maytin couldn't stand the look in his eye, "I will help!" She announced standing up. She had just notice her mistake, She couldn't do anything to help! she didn't know how to fight that well, What did they need her for?
Ventor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2004 03:23
"I will be there," Tom said, rubbing his eyes, "What's are next mission?"

"It's not a mission, Tom. The outsider humans are coming. They are coming to take the Whites,"
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2004 08:24

Maytin looked at Tom. Why was he rubbing his eyes like that? Did he actually believe she could do this? She looked away and over at the head Ja'Carin.

"What do you mean they are going to take them?" Maytin asked, She wondered where they would take them and how they wouldn't be seen taking them.

"Dear May-tin-ca, all I know is the outside humans are coming to take the whites, I do not know all as the fellow Ja'Carin's think." the head said.

Maytin looked down. How could she be so stupid, the head of the Ja'Carin's had told her he didn't know all once before, she belived tom did though, She looked up at him. "Do you know why Tom?" She asked

Tom looked at her and nodded, but still didn't say yet. Maytin kept her stare on him. "well?" She finally spoke

Tom started to speak
Ventor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2004 09:15
"The out siders keep Ja'Carins and Velyrons as slaves. This is the only free land. I work with an organization to bring slaves into the land. But now, the humans have caught on, and want to destroy the last free land, and take us as slaves, because they don't want to do the work themselves," Tom said, sighing.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 02:33
Maytin stared. "They take Ja'Carin's and Velyrons as slaves?" Maytin finally spoke after a few minutes. Why didn't she learn about this before? Why did Tom always act bored when she was around?

"Yes" Tom said, bored like. Why didn't Maytin know this stuff already? The head of the Ja'Carin looked from Maytin to Tom.

"Is this all the volunteers?" He asked, looking around. No one said anything or moved. He then looked back at Tom and Maytin.

"Now i just need to know if you really want to go... Maytin? Do you really wish to go on this quest?" He spoke finally. Mayting nodded.

"Tom? same..." The head of the Ja'Carin said.

Tom thought it over.

[Edited on 2/10/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Ventor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 08:04
"There is no mission, if you think," Tom said, "For there is only a war coming are way. We must work together, putting your faith in two people to end a war is to send them to there deaths. Our people must work together and gather a force before the warriors of the outsiders arrive."
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 05:37

"Yes we shall." Maytin agreed, she looked around at all the other Ja'Carins and other species "We need more than two people to fight against the outsiders! If you plan on doing something with your life other than be a slave i suggest you speak up and help us against this burden!"

(sorry it's not much I'll try to post more later)

~Lily~
Ventor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 07:58
The doors opened to the room, and a warrior dressed in robes of white stood there, with a helm wrought of silver and gold, with markings unseen by any of the council members. He had black boots, beige pants and a white shirt, chain mail showing from underneath.

His eyes of blue scanned the surrondings, and jet black hair fell from under the helm and to his shoulderblades. He was human. He stepped forward, "My battalion will help you in this war. We are refugees and do not wish for the humans to take you as slaves! We will help you fight, even if our numbers are only in the six hundreds."

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by CarolP]
Eowyn_of_Gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 11:20
(OOC: I am sorry for being so late. *salutes* I missed RPing with you, Ventor! LOL. Hello, Lady Lily )
Danayarides, called Dana by her friends, had not been present to the meeting. She was rushing towards the room wheer it was being held, and just when she was about to enter the room, she saw the human.
''Wrong room?''She thought. Her cat ears emerged from her red hair. Her skin was a tanned gold, that had nothing to do with humans, and she was swinging a tail from side to side. She had listened to the last part of the conversation, about two people joining a mission or somthing like that. About a WAR.
''I'm comming!'' She called, hiding a bit and lowering her ears when the human turned to see she was right behind him, a bit afraid. She poked her head into the room and smiled, then eyed Tom and Maytin.

[Edited on 1/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email