Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Adventures of Will Turner's Hat (Free,please post!)
on: February 16, 2004 08:34
Here is, of course, a pirate rp. I'm starting this with my friend aragornlvr912, so if you have any problems or comments-please PM one of us.
This starts at the same time old Elizabeth and old Will come into the film. And it is about the hat at the end of the film that Will wears. It can be as crazy as you like!
Have fun!
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Adventures of Will Turner's Hat (Free,please post!)
on: February 16, 2004 08:52
The fun of it all! Will walks into Elizabeth's house and remembers he was still wearing his hat. He took it off and placed it on a table. Elizabeth walks down stairs and they have that little decusion that Will should call her Elizabeth. Elizabeth leaves her house and Will follows.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 09:02
The hat stays on the table until the butler moves it into the Governer's room-thinking it was his. For the moment it lies there,forgotten.
Norrington becomes Commodore, Jack appears and ends up in the blacksmiths. Will walks in,sees Jack's hat and reaches for it-remembering his own and wonders if it is his,just changed slightly.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 09:35
As Will was about to grab the hat, Jack's sword stopped him. They both start sword fighting cause Will won't let Jack leave. Jack gets knocked out and sent to jail. As night crept over Port Royal things began to grow quiet. Fog started to fill the streets. *BOOM* All of a sudden cannons could be heard all around. Will grabbed a hatchet and a sword and ran outside. PIRATES!!! Pirates were running about the streets breaking into shops, setting things on fire, and attacking people! At Elizabeth's house pirates were collecting silverware, and chasing the servants around. "Look at this mate!" one of the pirates said picking up a hat with a fluffy feather in it. "Look's like Barbossa will be gettng a new hat!"
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 09:51
Another one of the pirates heard the one say something about a pretty hat. He walked over and said,"Why should Barbossa get a pretty new hat? I need a hat!" The pirate looked at the other's old hat and saw it had holes and was very dirty he said,"Well you go steal another hat, because this one belongs to me." And then they exchanged no's and yes's over who should get the hat.

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by CarolP]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 07:32
Elizabeth woke and noticed the pirates. She got up and ran to the door-but noticed the pirates argueing over the hat. She recognised it as Will's and so attracted their attention. They dropped the hat and chased after her. After a long chase she noticed her chance,slipped under the falling chandelier and grabbed the hat. And then she found herself in a tiny cupboard.

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by Gilraen]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 11:58
She could now here her heart throbbing in her ear. The pirates had walked into the room and were now searching for her. "We know your here poppet!" The pirate with the yellow eyes said. "The gold calls to us," "I thought we were after the hat?" said the pirate with a wooden eye. "OF COURSE WE'RE LOOKING FOR THE HAT STUPID!!!" yellow eyes complained, "WE'RE JUST USING THE GOLD AS A DIVERSION!!" "Why do you wan this hat so much?" Elizabeth asked walking out of the cupboard. "That has has mystical powers," Woody said. "Your not supposed to tell her fool!" yellow eyes said, "Well she asked!" Woody replied. "We'll be taking that hat now poppet!" yellow eyes said pulling out his gun. "PARLAY!!"

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by Gilraen]
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2004 10:14
Is this a private party or can anybody join???

[Edited on 23/2/2004 by eldir]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 06:16
(Sure you can join RedXll. It's quite strange round here-you have to be prepared for that!!)

The pirates muttered to each other for a while. "She wants to be taken to the captain""And she'll go without a fuss. He wants the hat remember,and she has it. I'm sure he can get it off her"Not loud enough for anybody to hear. They took her away but on the way she saw Will
"Will"she called,"I have your hat. They are trying to take it from us(preciousss)!!"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 12:39
Will turned to see Elizabeth, he couldn't hear what she said, because he had just got knocked out.

On the ship, "Captain Barbossa, sir. We have recovered the hat!" yellew eyes said.
"Well good!" Barbossa replied, "This ones getting old." He pointed up at his old hat.
"You said the hat had magical powers, "Elizabeth said.
"You know you're not really supposed to trust a pirate," Woody said.
"Of course you could if you want," Barbossa replied "but that wouln't be too wise." He grabbed the hat, threw his old one into the sea, and placed the new one on his head.
"That looks mighty fine on you sir!" Woody exclaimed.
"Of course it does, why wouldn't it?"

[Edited on 24/2/2004 by eldir]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 06:19
"Nooo,"Elizabeth cried"You can't take that yet. We have to talk about my bargain and then you take it and then you have to say that the bargain was a trick and that you aren't really going to let me go. Have you never seen the film?" The pirates all look at each other and then shake their heads. "Oh honestly"she mutters"Here,go make me some food and then i will tell you all about it and you can tell me why you want the hat."
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 06:37
The pirates said they did not make food and that their cook was dead so Elizabeth said she would cook. When she turned to walk to the kitchen the pirates with sly grins on their faces all went off.
She went to make some food but while her back was turned preparing some pasta . The pirates steered the boat to the shore, threw will into the sea and ran off the boat onto a warm island. When Elizabeth noticed Barbossa turned round and stuck his tongue out at her.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 06:13
Elizabeth unsuccessfully tired to save Will-but then remembered her pasta and didn't want it to burn. It was all laid on the table, Elizabeth wore her red dress Babossa had given her and they-she started eating. They talked about good T.V. and how awful the weather was but then Barbossa finally started talking about what he wanted the hat for. Blah blah-she thought and became much more interested in the cute monkey...
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 11:12
The monkey just seemed to have an utmost cuteness about it. The way it's tail curled around, how his eyes glowed in the candle light, how he smiled at her. "I think I like your monkey." Elizabeth said, not knowing she said it out loud.
"Excuse me?" Barbossa asked. "I thought you just said you liked my monkey."
"Did I say that out loud?" Elizabeth asked turning towards Barbossa. "Oh, I'm sooo sorry! I don't want to insult you or anything, it's just I think your monkeys cute!"
"Well it's also not nice to interupt a person while he's lecturing about his looks." Barbossa retorted picking up an apple. "That's why I need you Ms. Swann. I need someone to listen to my lectures! No one EVER does"
I wonder why, Elizabeth thought. Then Barbossa continued on the importance of his looks and how he only shaved twice a year. "All right that's TOO much info!" Elizaberh exclaimed standing up. "I'm going to excuse myself!"

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by Gilraen]
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 07:26
How rude she thought I mean it's only a monkey.
What's happening to Will? she asked herself?.....
Meanwhile Will was still knocked out . She looked out the boat but she could not see him!!
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 08:03
Typical man,she thought. Always disappearing when they are needed.Suddenly she notices that all of the pirates have turned to skeletons. How strange,she thought aloud. Oh well-they must be rehearsing for a play. I can go along with that...she screamed for effect and when the skeletons looked pleased she screamed some more, because hey, what harm can it do pleasing the little pirates??Little things please little minds and all that.
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 11:19
One of Barbossa's croneis walked towards Elizabeth with a menacing grin his grimy, Festering , yellow teeth sticking out. 'Ew ' she thought to herself dodging past him and with one swift movement of her hand . She reclaimed the hat and jumped into the sea . She managed to find Will and get him to the shore and left him lying next to a tree.
Then out of nowhere Barbossa's monkey. Now un-ghoulish stole Will's hat and run up the hill .
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 11:28
Back at shore Will woke up. "Man my head hurts!" Will got up and looked around, all looked normal except everything was broken or on fire. There were a few dead and wounded people around him, but he didin't care. All that mattered was finding Elizabeth. "They've taken Elizabeth!" Will exclaimed to Commadore Norrington. "We must find her!"

"Sorry Turner, but we can't help you! You've got to do this on your own." Will walked to the harbor and rented a row boat. He set sail the next morning. On the third day, Will came upon an island.

"Hey you there!" A voice called from the island. "Would you mind savin a poor soul?"

"All right!" Will replied. He rowed to the shore and the man borded. With him he had a few bottles of rum. "What's all that?" Will asked.

"This mate... is me loyal crew!" The man said. "I'm Jack!" The man said holding out his hand. "CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow!"

"Will, Will Turner!" Will replied shaking Jack's hand.

"So, where are we headed mate?" Jack asked.

"I'm following a ship!" Will said, "On that ship is my good friend Elizabeth."

"Well that sounds like fun!" Jack said, "Wake me up when we get there!" With that, Jack took a long "gulp" from one of his bottles, and slept.

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by aragornlvr912]
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 11:47
Meanwhile Elizabeth was not on the black pearl but chasing that 'cute' monkey up the hill.
I need To get Will's hat she thought to herself so I can get back home to Port Royal!!
The Monkey was right in front of her now, she grabbed him but the hat went flying the monkey sunk his teeth into her harm she gave a cry of pain.
He let go.... She fainted....
Barbossa's monkey was up a tree and Will was now on a wild goose chase...
As for his hat...

It was somewhere........Image

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 01:06
"Hey Jack! I think I see the ship!" Will was tapping Jack on the shoulder.

"AY!" Jack sat up quickley, grabbed his pistol, cocked it, and pointed it at Will. "Oh! Sorry boy!" Jack said uncocking his pistol and puting it away. "Reflex!"

"Okay!" Will agreed. "I think that's the ship." Will pointed to it.

"AHA! That's the Black Pearl!" Jack said starting to get excited. "That was me ship before me other loyal crew mutinized me!"

"So what are you going to do?" Will asked slowing down his rowing.

"I'm goin to get meself unto the deck and throw them all overboard all by me onesies!" Jack said.

"Your not serious... are you?"

[Edited on 28/2/2004 by CarolP]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 01:31
Meanwhile Barbossa was missing his monkey AND the hat.
"Here jack,jack,jack" (The monkey)
"Come back with me pretty hat!" Hey that rhymes,he thought.

Suddenly the whole crew were singing it.

[Edited on 28/2/2004 by eldir]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 01:32
Instead of just SINGING, "Here, Jack, Jack, Jack!" They all started dancing. It was HORRIBLE! Seeing all of these pirates with curses "TRYING" to dance.

"What's going on?" Will asked Jack as they were getting closer.

"I think it's some sort of ceremony!" Jack replied, "They thanking the rum god!"

"The rum god?" Will asked

"I don't BLOODY care what they're doin!" Jack yelled, "I just want to get back me ship!"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 05:37
Will and Jack climb onto the black pearl and Jack is just about to say his commandeering the ship line when he notices the giant cursed crew. Damn, he thinks and throws himself over board back to his tiny boat-leaving Will by himself with the skeletons coming towards him with swords. He looks down to Jack who has already swum far away and then back to the crew.
"Parley?"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 11:49
*cough*

"What is that supposed to mean?" Will asked as the pirates started surronding him.

"What's WHAT supposed to mean?" asked a pirate standing begind him.

"That... sarcastic *cough*!!" Will said turning around to see the pirate that asked that question.

"That.... that was.... ummmmm... COME on mates!!! What does "sarcastic *cough* mean?" All of the pirates looked at each other puzzled.

"Sarcastic, means.... *rushes to grab dictionary* Aha! Here we are!! Sarcastic is taunting in a form of sarcasm!!" Barbossa said. "Well now that we ALL know what sarcastic means... what are you all TALKIN ABOUT???" Everyone pointed to Will. "And who, might I ask, is this?" Barbossa walked closer to Will.

"The name's Frank!! Frank N. Stein!!" Will said.

"The boy has a sense of humor!" All of the pirates looked even MORE puzzled than before. "What's your REAL name?"

"Dr. Ben Dover!!!" Will replied snickering.

"All right kid!! STOP playing games!! Now tell me WHAT'S YOUR REAL NAME???" Barbossa's face was turning a DEEP shade of magenta.

"My name is..." Will was cut off when he noticed Elizabeth on the shore chasing... what looked like a monkey. "Sorry to dissapoint you all... but I'll tell you my REAL name when I get back!!" With that, Will jumped of the boat(ship) and swam to shore.

[Edited on 5/3/2004 by ithillinde]
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 07:30
Barbossa called to his cronies get him and they all dived off the ship.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 10:27
It all turned into a nice big swiming competition. Elizabeth happened to look over in that direction and saw will being followed by a load of skeletons. "No!"She called to him," Not good! Go that way!" She pointed in the other direction. Will-being kinda dumb-agreed and swum far away.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 03:56
What could Will be doing? Elizabeth thought to herself as she watched him swim away. "Oh right!" Elizabeth turned her attention back to the monkey. "Come here!"
The monkey just looked at her, Why is she chasing me? The monkey then looked at the hat on his head Oh!
"Come here you smelly disgrace for a mammal!" Elizabeth turned around. Standing there, soaking wet, stood Jack Sparrow.
"And who, might I ask, are you?" Elizabeth pondered this question.
"I am, CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow!" Jack said taking off his hat and bowing. "You must be the lovely Elizabeth Swann!"
"Yes! I am! I guess Will told you who I was."
"It would appear so." Jack placed his hat back on. "By the way, where is the boy?" Elizabeth pointed out at a little speck at sea. "He doesn't really have a brain, does he?"
"No not really! But I still love him!"
"You and him would make a WONDERFUL couple"
While the two were talking the monkey slipped back down the hill and met up with the pirate crew.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 02:34
A while later they looked up and the monkey was no-where to be seen.
"Noooo!" Elizabeth screamed. "You know this is all your fault you stupid Jack person!"
"Captain Jack, if you don't mind. And it was not my fault-it was yours" They then had a very long arguement and the pirate ship swam away.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 12:09
Will turned around and noticed that the Black Pearl was getting away. "Elizabeth!!" he yelled starting to swim back to shore. "Elizabeth!! We need to get my hat back!!"
"I don't care what you think it was ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" Elizabeth was explaining to Jack.
"Though I must interject!! It CLEARLY was all your fault!!" Jack replied.
"You know we should be helping Will(you stupid fat hobbit)!!" Elizabeth exclaimed.
"I KNOW we need to save the boy!! But he's swimin right for us!!"
"Oh!" Elizabeth turned and noticed Will coming closer. "Well! Once he comes, we need to figure out a way to GET OFF this god forsaken peice of land!!"
"Sorry but that's my line luv!!" Jack said.
"It is? I must have read the script wrong! Oops!"

[Edited on 9/3/2004 by ithillinde]
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 07:16
" Will your hat went flying and now it's gone what do you wanna do?"

[Edited on 12/3/2004 by ithillinde]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 07:27
"Oh lets just forget this Jack," Elizabeth mumbled trying to get back on target. "What about this blasted hat. Can't Will just find another? Oh well,come on. If we want to have any chance of getting this stupid hat back we'd better go now." They scrambled on the tiny boat and followed the ship.

[Edited on 12/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email