Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
Post Digimon Season 4! *Feel Free to Join*
on: February 16, 2004 09:54
My sister Neo_Girl and I have been watching Digimon for some time now! So here we're going to show our love for them!

Taya was running to try to catch up to her brother Takuya. He had recieved a message on his cell phone and was now trying to reach the train before it left. "Takuya!" she yelled, "Slow down!" "Hurry up Taya!" Takuya replied, "We need to reach that train!"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Digimon Season 4! *Feel Free to Join*
on: February 16, 2004 10:04
They reached the station 10 minutes later. "Which train, Takuya?" Taya yelled. "I don't know!" Takuya yelled back, "The voice on the phone said I'd know! It's that one!" Takuya yelled pointing to the one straight ahead. Takuya and Taya ran into the train and noticed there were other kids there too. Taya and Takuya were bending over catching there breaths. "Does anyone here, know why we're here?

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by CarolP]

[Edited on 29/2/2004 by aragornlvr912]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 03:57
(hey is this the part where the kids r led to the train station to choose their destiny?)

Tru ran as fast as she could. It was almost six, and she didnt want her destiny to pass her by and leave her with her mother who didnt understand her and her brother who didnt seem to care.
She was so close but would she make it in time?
She made it in. There were many other people there, she was surprised but realized there was so much more to this.
The trains were preparing to move so she jumped on a green train that steamed out of the building.
On board she met a couple of other kids. "Do you know what this is about?"
She sat back and remembered how it started...
It was two days ago, when she got this new digimon game to play for her 15th birthday. The day seemed simple, her mom gave in to her wish and her brother tried to give her 15 pinches,"Aaaahh!!". She was exhausted by the days' end. The next day she opened the game and loaded it up to the computer,... but something happened. The 'toy' digivice wasnt really a toy as she thought. It led her to this, now.

(is this ok? i dont remember alot so fill me in if u dont mind.)

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by Celebrian_Felagund]

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by eldir]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 08:38
"Hi!" Taya said to the new comer as he jumped on the train.
"I... got this thing... for my birthday," Tru said holding up the digivice, "I was wondering if you know what this is?" All of a sudden compartments above the passengers opened to reveil 6 more of the strange devices. "Sorry, we're just as clueless as you!" Takuya said.
All of a sudden the train started to move. Tru looked out the window, "Guys... what's that?" All of the kids looked out the window and saw a swirling vortex in front of the train. "Hold on!"

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by CarolP]

[Edited on 29/2/2004 by aragornlvr912]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 07:48
((Its their phones which change into the D-Techtors. My friend wants to join but he's grounded from the Comp. Is that okay?))

Momoko had already boarded the navy blue train as the doors shut and start to explore when she came across three other kids a little younger than herself so she just walked in and founded a good spot to listen but not be to noticable. She was wearing black baggy jeans, navy blue spandex long sleeve with a black jean tank top over it, black biker gloves on and sneakers on her feet. Her black hair was done in two french braids with whisps of hair hanging around her face, around her neck was a silver Ankh* that was visiable from a good distance away...

((*Ankh: an Egyptian hieroglphic and a symbol of the Pharoh.))

[Edited on 22/2/2004 by eldir]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2004 12:15
Taya looked at her twin, Takuya. She and him both had the same shade of brown hair. She wore black jeans and a sky-blue t-shirt. On top of her head she wore a light yellow fishermans hat. Around her neck she work a jem, it looked like a crystal shaped as a shell. The train was now speeding through the portal like a rushing bullet.... then all of a sudden, it stopped.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2004 01:22
All of a sudden the train stopped from speeding through a great dark tunnel. "Where are we?"was the only question coming into the many minds.
Tru got off the train to check out the surroundings,"Wow".

[Edited on 23/2/2004 by eldir]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 05:07
Momoko looked around the place and smiled widely,

"I'm home again. It feels so good to be back." She streched and ran off the train only to be pounced on by a black panther with wings.

"Panthermon!!!*laughs*Its so good to see you again, my old friend. Have you been keeping out of trouble?" The black panther stood and let Momoko stand up.

"Of course I have. I didn't think you'd be coming back. How did you get back here?"

"Trainmon brought me here. So what's been going on? Have you seen any of the others?" The two continued to talk while the other kids just stared in horror at the talking panther with *wings* no less....

[Edited on 24/2/2004 by eldir]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 12:45
All of a sudden out of no where, a pink bird, the size of a bed-size table swooped down. "Taya!" The bird yelled flying right into Taya.
"Biyomon!" Taya replied hugging her pink friend, "How are you?"
"Im fine! How about you!" Biyoman said as they let go of each other.
"Well, can't complain!" Taya replied, "I can't belive it's really you!"
"I knew you'd come back! I just knew it!" Biyomon replied joyously.
"Taya, is there something I don't know?" Takuya asked wonder how these "creatures" could talk.
"Well, you see Takuya..." Taya was cut off when a short bald man appeared out of thin air.

[Edited on 25/2/2004 by eldir]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 07:06
((Are the kids going to change into digimon or is this like season 1 and 2.))
Momoko turned suddenly when she sensed Geni behind her.

"Geni!!!! It's so good to see you again." She went up and hugged him, while Panthermon dedigivovled back into Katmon, and jumped up on her shoulder.

"Geni. What's all this about? Why are Taya and I here with the newbies?"

"Hm...because Momoko, you and Taya will need to help them to become Digidestined."

"So that's why you e-mailed us telling us to come back to the Digital world."

"Yes. That's exactly why. No you'll need to get back to the place where you left your bow and arrows when you were here last. I'll explain once you get there." With that he disappeared and Momoko knew that he was suggesting it because they'd be in real danger if she didn't have them.

"What was he talking about?"

"Last time I was here, I'd brought a bow and a quiver of arrows. Before I returned home, I left them here and locked them away. There were spells cast on it and it called me here. Seems like things are pretty bad here. Come on. We need to get out of here before nightfall." With that she turned and started walking out of the metal digital city....
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 12:46
((I guess it'll be like 1 and 2))

"Do you think my sword is still here?" Taya asked Momoko as they started walking off.

"Im not sure... did you preform the spell properly?" Momoko replied.

"Yes I did! So it should be somewhere near yours"

"Taya?" Takuya yelled.

"What is it Takuya?" Taya asked walking back to her brother.

"What is that "thing" following you?" Takuya asked pointing to Biyomon.

"Biyomon? She's not a "thing"! She's a digimon!" Taya said.

"Well, what do you do with it?" Takuya asked wondering why his sister never told him about this place.

"You remember when I wen't to camp 2 years ago? Well during camp, me and my fellow campers got sucked into a vortex like the one we just did." Taya explained, "These digimon are our ideal partners. Each of us became very good friends with our digimon."

"So will I get one?" Takuya asked looking around there surroundings.

"Pull out your d-tector." Taya said. Takuya pulled out his d-tector and saw a blinking red light on the screen. "That red light is directing you to your digimon. So if you want to find your ideal partner... follow the light, than meet up with us on the beach.

"Will I run into any... you know... BAD digimon?" Takuya asked.

"Not now... we're in a safe part of the Digital World. But once you find your digimon, be warned that what you do, will influence your digimon to do the same.

[Edited on 26/2/2004 by eldir]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 06:19
Momoko continued on until the Ankh around her neck started glowing, and hovered up in front of her.

"We're very close to the castle where I left them. Katmon, do you know of any trouble that could be up ahead?"

"Nope. As far I remember the digimon around here are all very peaceful. If we do run into anything it'll be the wards Geni put up around the castle, to keep digimon from entering."

"Well its good to know that the wards held on the outside but what about the spells on the items."

"We'll just have to see."

"Yes we will." Momoko continued walking until the Ankh was humming, and looked up to see the castle where she'd left her weapon, and where Taya had put her's as well.

"Come on. The weapons are inside." She ran towards the gate and sensed the wards drop, as she and her friends neared. She took off the Ankh and saw Taya remove one similar from her pocket. Both went to oppiste ends of the gate and placed the Ankh's at the same time into the stone. The gates opened and they removed the jewelry, before heading inside....

((Thought I'd add the fact that they both recieved one and had kept it until they needed it again.))
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 06:41
Tru listened to Taya explain to her brother about digimon and about the d-tector. "Takuya, look mine is blinking too. Mine looks like its in a forest."
"Can anyone tell me where to go? How do I find my way?"
She desperately wanted something to do with this digidestined-thing. But she was afraid to be lost. She liked Biyomon and panthermon.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 11:01
"Tru? If you want, just follow your light and that'll be your digimon!" Taya said walking through the door. "You and my brother can go together if you want."

"Yeah Tru! I think it would be a bit safe to do that!" Takuya said walking over to Tru.

"All right!" Tru replied as they walked off.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 01:32
Tru agreed to stick with Takuya."All right!" Tru replied as they walked off.
Tru walked with Takuya for a few miles asking him how he was led to the train and discussing their families. "So how old are you?"she asked curiously.
"Hey look I can see the beach from here! We are getting close to your digimon!"
Seeing the beach they picked up their pace, following the blinking light on his D-tector.

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by Gilraen]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 03:49
"I'm..... 14 tomorrow!" Takuya said as they got closer to the beach.
"Hey that's cool!" Tru said. Takuya and Tru got to the beach and noticed that the cool blue water was as still as stone.
"Look at that!" Takuya exclaimed pointing toward the water. Right at the waters edge stood a red bird with a white head. It looked as if it were searching for something. "It's Hawkmon!" Takuya whispered.
"How do you know Tru asked.
"It's just... a thing I know. I guess it comes to you when you've found your partner. Takuya began to walk towards Hawkmon. Hawkmon turned around.
"Takuya!" Hawkmon jumped and flew right into Takuya, "Wow! I've found my digi-destined!"
"This is so cool!" Takuya exclaimed.
"Yeah, sure looks like it!" Tru said.

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by CarolP]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 09:57
Momoko just turned as the two newbies walked off.

"You sure it was a good idea to let them wander the digital world *alone*. They don't realize where we're meeting is where the first face off we ever had against another digimon was on that beach. Come on. We'd best go get the weapons and get to the beach before they do something stupid." Both girls entered the castle, and quickly found their weapons. Momoko strapped her quiver to her back as well as the bow, then left with Taya following right behind her, strapping her sword to her back.

"If we hurry we can catch them. Katmon, think your ready to digivolve again?" The black cat next to her nodded.

"Katmon digivolved to......Panthermon." Momoko hopped on to Panthermon's back, and looked at Taya.

"Come on, Bioymon can fly next to us." Taya got on behind her and Panthermon spread her black wings and took off into the air.
"Head for the beach." Panthermon turned in the direction of the beach and landed five minutes later. Momoko took in the site before her, Takuya had found his digimon, but Tru hadn't...
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 11:45
"Biyomon, you want to digivolve just in case?" Taya asked.

"Allright!" With that Biyomon quickley digivolved into, "Birdramon!"

Man! It's so great to be back! Taya thought. Down they soared. "Hey guys!" Taya yelled. They came to a landing.

"What's that?" Takuya asked staring astoundingly.

"Birdramon.... is Biyomon digivolved!" Taya exclaimed, "I see you've found Hawkmon!"

"Yeah!" Takuya exclaimed hugging Hawkmon, "He's the best!"

"We still need to help Tru find her digimon." Momoko said. She had a worried look in her eyes.

"What is it?" Taya asked reaching for the hilt of her sword.

"We've got company!"
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 03:27
"We have company." Momoko took out an arrow and notched it to her bow, not turning in the direction of their opponent.

"Panthermon, stay digivovled. You too Birdramon. No one attack yet." She scanned around looking for the source of the intruder feeling she got, and found it.

"It's only a rookie. Unless it can digivovle its no threat to us." It was then she sensed another presence, this one was more dangerous, and the way the three digimon were acting they sensed it too. She turned back towards the hills and drew her arrow back ready to fire it.

"Taya, over there. It's a Redtyranomon, and its angry." She fired one arrow as the Redtyranomon crashed through the bushes, and hit it right in the shoulder. One thing though was that the arrow was like a white comet, when it left the bow. Panthermon attacked Redtyranomon with a Purity Blast, knocking it out for a few moments. Momoko hopped onto Panthermon and flew towards the intruder fireing another arrow, causing the data to appear so she allowed Panthermon to absorb the data but the digiegg floated away.

"Let's hope this time you turn out better." She and Panthermon landed and Momoko hopped off Panthermon before putting her bow back and gathered up her two arrows that were sticking out of the sand..

[Edited on 29/2/2004 by CarolP]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 05:29
Tru was glad Takuya had found his digimon, but she was ready to find hers. Everybody showed up just in time to fight off a huge dino-digimon.
Tru left the others fighting the digimon and she sneaked off to the forest.
She walked in search of her digimon, following the blinking light. She came to a small clearing of the darkened forest, where sunlight shown through. The is where the blinking stopped,"It must be around here somewhere."
Out of nowhere Tru was knocked to the ground. She found herself being, it seemed, hugged...
Finaly it let go, "O, I found you!"called the creature.
Tru got up and brushed the leaves off,"Wow, my digimon is Gatomon!"
Again Gatomon hugged Tru,"I've been searching for so long and now you're here."
"Gatomon, do you think we could find the others now?"
Gatomon let go and they went out of the forest to find the others. Takuya, Taya and the others found Tru and Gatomon and the edge of the forest,"Why did you go off on your own? You could have been attacked"Momoko scolded.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 06:22
Momoko found Tru with Gatomon, and scolded her for running off like that.

"Well since you've gotten a digimon let's head for Geni's place. Panthermon, do you remember the way?"

"Of course, if we hurry we can make it by dark." Momoko nodded and got on right behind Panthermon's wings.

"Tru you'll ride with me, you too Gatomon." She helped Tru on the back and said,
"Hold on tight. Gatomon, come around in front of me." Taya and Takuya got on Birdramon, and both digimon took off into the air.

"It'll be a couple of hours, before we get there, so rest up, you'll need it."
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 11:11
"Hey Birdramon!" Taya whispered, "Keep a steady coarse, and follow Panthermon."

"Why?" Birdramon asked.

"I'm... going to take... a little nap." Taya said as she dozed off.

"Sleep tight Taya." Birdramon said.

"Hey Hawkmon!" Takuya said watching the others fly away, "Can you digivolve?":

"I can if you ask!" Hawkmon replied.

"Alright then! Hawkmon DIGIVOLVE!!" Takuya yelled. A bright light shown where Hawkmon once stood.

"Halsemon!" Out of the light came this eagle-like digimon with 4 legs. On it's head it had a silver helmet with wings on it.

"SWEET!!!" Takuya exclaimed.

"Hop on!" Halsemon said. Takuya jumped on and they sped after the others with lightning speed.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 03:00
Momoko watched the scenery fly by underneath her and heard Panthermon speaking to her,

"You should rest up. Who knows what we'll encounter once we get there." She smiled and rubbed the giant cats ears, and said,

"I know but still. It feels so good to be back here." She stopped her assult on the panther's ears and shifted alittle but tried not to wake Tru up, who was sleeping behind her. She'd left her arrows on her back but they didn't seem to bother Tru. I was hopping she'd get Gatomon, because now, we have two purity digimon, which is good for us because then purifing digimon won't fall souly on me. I always feel so tired afterwards. She closed her eyes breifly then opened them and watched the sun set off in the distance....

[Edited on 9/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 07:26
((Hey guys. I'm gonna replace Evelyn. Where is everyone?? Oh and Panthermons a she.))

Momoko was watching the sun set and keeping her eyes on the horizon because usually Geni sent up a beam of light that only a few could see. There. She heard Tru waking up behind her, and Gatomon was still asleep. Panthermon was lazily soaring towards the beam that had shot up out a few miles away.

"How much further to Genni's place Panthermon?" She heard Tru ask. She answered and happened to startle the young girl.

"Not much further. See that light beam over there. That's where Genni lives. And I wouldn't worry about anyone worrying about you. They'll just think you went somewhere for a couple of days. No big deal." She turned and watched the beam of light come into view...

[Edited on 24/3/2004 by Sanako]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 02:39
Tru awoke after the sun had set. She found herself on panthermon, he was flying over trees and a lake. Momoko seemed to have fallen to sleep. Gatomon was still asleep. Halsemon was not far behind with Birdramon. The night seemed so peaceful and so much had happened since she was contacted. Am I ever getting back home, does anyone know im gone, do they miss me?were thoughts running through her head. "How long til we get to Geni's?"Tru asked Panthermon.

[Edited on 25/3/2004 by CarolP]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email