Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
DarkwingedDragon
Council Member
Send Message
Post To the Ending of Time (Open for all, please join)
on: February 25, 2004 01:40
(Not sure where this is going to end up, have a rough idea)

As she sat quietly there with open books and pencil in hand, she gazed out her window upon the endless plains of barren land that now were covered with snow. A chill wind blew scattering the drifts here and there, and her blue eyes closed slowy as she drifted with them. Between a land of dreams and reality she sat, quietly watching the snow now, quietly fighting an epic battle another moment past. The pencil dropped from her hand jolting her from her semi-concious sleep, leaving her unbalanced and alone. Shaking her head gently she stood up and licked her fingers so she could extinguish the flame of the candle at her window, when a knock came to her door.

At first, it seemed distant, far away in a land forgotten. But then it came again, a gentle rapping at the door. The room now dark and cold was eerily frightening, and she shivered with the cool breeze that blew through to her bones.

"Get ahold of yourself Awthra. It is just someone gently rapping at the door." She told herself quietly. Quickly she walked to the heavy wooden door and pulled it open, to discover that no one was standing there. How strange it was, she could have sworn there was someone knocking on her door. She turned back to the dark room.

[Edited on 26/2/2004 by DarkwingedDragon]
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: To the Ending of Time (Open for all, please join)
on: February 25, 2004 10:15
((Hope this is ok... if not tell me & I'll edit it! ))

She turned round, a little puzzled, and gasped. There was someone standing in her room that had not been there before, she was sure of it. Awthra was shaking. The figure was hooded and cloaked so she couldn't see if they were a man or a woman. She also couldn't tell if it was a real person or... she didn't know what.

"Wh-who are you?" She stammered. The figure drew back their hood. It was a man with an unshaven face and straggly black hair. He smiled, but it didn't look like the kind of smile that you'd give if you were happy. It seemed to be a malicious smile.

Awthra repeated her question. The figure appeared to be solid, but she couldn't tell. He just shook his head, still smiling.

[Edited on 26/2/2004 by RachieAchie]
DarkwingedDragon
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: To the Ending of Time (Open for all, please join)
on: February 26, 2004 03:12
(Your post is fine, I just changed the name of my Character to Awthra is all. It was too close to someone else's character name so I had to change it. I'll continue later.)

[Edited on 28/2/2004 by CarolP]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email