Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Figwit
Book Club Moderator & Misty Mountain Monster
Send Message
Post ROTK Sequence by Sequence #2: Isengard / Party at Edoras + The Palantír
on: March 06, 2004 01:21
Screencaps of these sequences made by the superb Rivka, can be found here and here.

Lots of points of interest:
- did you miss Saruman or not?
- did you like the title screen being placed with Aragorn in stead of Frodo (and Sam) (like the last two)?
- the party - uncanon but good or not? how about Éowyn's presence and her interaction with Aragorn and Théoden?
- Pippin & the palantír: good or no good at all?
- Legowan-Kenobi?
- and didn't you lot cry your eyes out when Merry runs after Pippin?
Veaglarwen
Tech Admin & Co-Themer
Send Message
Post RE: ROTK Sequence by Sequence #2: Isengard / Party at Edoras + The Palantír
on: March 06, 2004 04:37
I had a wicked time choosing between the Hospitality of Merry and Pippin, and the parting of M&P.

Finally I chose the greeting scene because it makes me happy to think about it now. They were just so pleasant and joyful.

The parting scene I can relate to more, because I can really feel the heart-wrenching feeling of being all alone in a strange world and your only close friend being taken too.

*shudders*
Veaglarwen
Tech Admin & Co-Themer
Send Message
Post RE: ROTK Sequence by Sequence #2: Isengard / Party at Edoras + The Palantír
on: March 06, 2004 04:48
I wanted to add:

The Gallery where its at

Pippin did an AMAZING job with this scene. This picture captures what was going on SO well. As in the captions say, just a little peek and he's got that longing to see more of the palantir. And I do think he was upset with always being picked on by Gandalf. I'm upset for Gandalf always picking on him.
Luthien_Telperien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 11:21
did you miss Saruman or not?

I thought I would, but at this point in the film I actually didn't.

did you like the title screen being placed with Aragorn in stead of Frodo (and Sam) (like the last two)?

Is it okay to confess to not, in three viewings, having noticed? I do think it's appropriate, however. After all, it *is* The Return of the King, not The Return of the Ring.

the party - uncanon but good or not? how about Éowyn's presence and her interaction with Aragorn and Théoden?

Liked the party - it made Merry & Pippin's parting even more poignant - but not so much Eowyn in this scene - a little too girly (as I often find movie Eowyn).

Pippin & the palantír: good or no good at all?

A little overdone, perhaps - too much rolling around for my taste. And I missed the sense from the book that Pippin was deliberately not telling Sauron what he wanted to know.

Legowan-Kenobi?

???

YES!!!! And more and harder every time I saw it.
snowystingray
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 12:33
These were all very good Pippin scenes. Of course the arrival at Isengard was absolutely hilarious... "The salted pork is particularly delicious!" ::dies from the cuteness:: He also did a great job of looking both sneaky and curious when he finds the palantir. I love love love the song and dance that he and Merry do (especially when they kick over Gamling's beer). The palantir sequence was a little more dramatic than I imagined it, but I did really like the way that Aragorn reacts to the palantir and the effect that is has on him. Finally, the parting scene did make me tear up (and it still does). I love how Merry is kind of torn between being annoyed with Pippin and being upset that he is leaving. When he and Aragorn both push that poor guard around, I feel sorry for the guy but it still makes me go "awww" too see them run up to see Pippin.
astra_celestine
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 01:40
When he and Aragorn both push that poor guard around, I feel sorry for the guy but it still makes me go "awww" too see them run up to see Pippin.

From the first time I saw that scene I´ve been asking myself whether there had been cut anything. Why does Aragorn call Merry, what happens on that tower? Are they only watching Gandalf and Pippin?

I love that parting scene, it nearly makes me cry. I surely would, if it was longer.:cry:

[Edited on 7/3/2004 by astra_celestine]
drunken_elf
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 04:44
Of course any scene involving Pippin was a great scene for me , so naturally I loved all these scenes.

Isengard: I loved the reunion, I really felt the book sentiment here...just lovely. I didn't miss Saruman (though I can't wait for the EE), it was definately the right decision to leave it out. And I thought that it was well sewn together - I was worried that it would be a noticeable cut, but it wasn't.

Edoras party: Lovely - isn't it always lovely when there's a musical number? Love Gamling's face when they knock over his mug! I especially like the little moment with Eowyn and Theoden; I thought the buildup of their relationship was excellent (leading up to the Pelennor Fields).

Legowan-Kenobi - I can't say I saw the resemblence, but then I'm not a Star Wars fan so perhaps you're right. Well Legolas did suffer a bit as Mr. Exposition, but I thought Orlando handled that pretty well. Nice view of Edoras at night too!

The Palantir: this was Pippin's scene. Billy did a brilliant job, and I thought the cinematography was really good. Love the Gandalf-sleeps-with-his-eyes-open addition .

Merry and Pippin's farewell: I cried. I cried some more. And then a little bit more. This scene was just utterly heartbreaking. Excellent acting on all accounts (including Shadowfax ), and the score just makes my heart skip a beat! I love it that when Pip says, "But we'll see each other soon, won't we?" Merry glances at Gandalf and he turns away. Nice touch. Interesting to note, though, that in the trailer we see Merry grab Pippin's hand and say "We shall see the Shire again." but in the final cut Merry says "I don't know what's going to happen." A beautiful but very very heartbreaking scene.

And I think that it was appropriate to have the title come up over the Aragorn storyline..
RosieT
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 12:19

The Gallery where its at

Look at that picture....can you believe that Billy Boyd was past 30 years old? He looks about 13 for goodness sake!!!

He IS Pippin! Just how has he managed to capture that look - it just sums up Pippin pefectly.
Figwit
Book Club Moderator & Misty Mountain Monster
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 12:34

Yes, and a lot. I though this was going to be one of the moments that would make me hate the film though, and that didn't happen - for which of course I'm terribly gratefull.

I really like the arrival at Isengard, especially because it has not only Merry and Pippin in their natural element (I absolutely loved them), but also Treebeard. The way he addresses Gandalf ('Young Master Gandalf') was both funny and a nice sort of nod towards Tolkien - to Treebeard Gandalf must seem incredibly young, even though his spirit might be older.

I also want to mention that I really adored the interaction with Gimli - it wasn't completely like the book, and I missed the whole conversation with Théoden (I'm hoping that'll return in the EE); but Gimli's reaction was priceless.

- did you like the title screen being placed with Aragorn in stead of Frodo (and Sam) (like the last two)?

Perfect! It brought the first tears to my eyes.

- the party - uncanon but good or not? how about Éowyn's presence and her interaction with Aragorn and Théoden?

First of all I'd like to say: 'Hail the victorious death!' That moment stood out to me from the whole first half of the scene: that massive shout, all those arms raising their mugs and then Aragorn who wavers a little, thinking of someone... who? We can only guess of course: Haldir, Boromir, his own father, all the friends and allies he lost in his long life.
The death are never victorious, of course - that's what this shot means to me.

Strangely enough, I didn't mind Éowyn and Aragorn, mainly because - like in the book - the scene consisted out of Éowyn looking longingly, and Aragorn trying to turn her down by looking at her - but failing. Yes, Éowyn's too warm-blooded and too girly; but I've said that before, and her dress was very pretty.
Théoden's desillusion about his own worth was good too.

Then, Merry & Pippin's drinking song: perfect! I liked it even more than the Green Dragon song, though the setting in FOTR was better. It was a nice reminder of what Hobbits are about in a movie where we'll only see Hobbits outgrow themselves (because of? despite?) their Hobbitness.
I also loved Gandalf's reacton to them, the sheer glee in his eyes, and his conversation with Aragorn: 'What does your heart tell you?' Perfect.

I didn't like it. Gandalf was good, Pippin was good, Aragorn's taking hold of the palantír was a nice and swift way to reveal him to Sauron... But I didn't like the sfx, and they ruined it for me.

- Legowan-Kenobi?

I didn't like this either: how come Gandalf doesn't sense Sauron's eye moving (Gandalf, who's spent his entire life on Middle-earth fighting this particular enemy) and Legolas (whiny, silly woodelf Legolas) does? It felt and looked wrong. However beautiful the scene on 'the porch' was from a cinematographic point of view, looking at the books it made my hair stand on end.

Yes I did! I think (after 6 viewings) that it was the music that made it all so dramatic, but the way Merry shows this kind of mixture between sincere anger with his friend's stupidity, impatience, but also fear and grief is amazing. Dominic Monaghan proves that he can do more than look suspicious or silly in this scene, and it blew me away completely.
And then the fact that Merry runs after Pippin to see him off, man...

I just noticed that I haven't included the war council which causes Gandalf to leave for Minas Tirith.
I'd like to say about this: black ships? How does Gandalf know about the black ships? And I didn't like Théoden's reluctance to help.
Eruantalincë
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 07:58
A little. It is not explained why the palantír was laying down in the water.
- did you like the title screen being placed with Aragorn in stead of Frodo (and Sam) (like the last two)?I did not particularly mind this. It was ok for me.
- the party - uncanon but good or not? how about Éowyn's presence and her interaction with Aragorn and Théoden?I cannot help feeling no sympathy for Éowyn in this scene. But she does not bother me as much as she did in TTT. What I did like, was her interaction with Théoden (to be honest: I liked her interaction with Théoden throughout the movie).
- Pippin & the palantír: good or no good at all?Good . I like the way it is filmed and it gives a good sight on the curiosity of Pippin, which starts the next happenings.
- Legowan-Kenobi? :drool: I liked this. In this scene, he was not as pretty as usually, but the mystics of the Elves surround him (in my opinion).
- and didn't you lot cry your eyes out when Merry runs after Pippin?Oh yes, this was so sad. They should be two-in-one. The parting of them was an other sign that something huge was about to happen.
GwennethSindalúnë
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 05:05
Hey Figwit,
You rule for these threads!

Anyhow, The Palantir Scene:
It's the strangest thing, but I keep getting this impression that something was cut between the time when Argorn and Legolas are outside, talking and the time when they rushed inside. I can't exactly explain why, but I can't wait for the EE DVD to see if there's anything missing in that scene. It just feels disjointed to me, somehow.

On the other hand, Legowan-Kenobi rules! He's so perfectly agile, exactly what an elf should be!

I didn't even notice the difference with the title screen. You always point stuff out I didn't notice, Figwit (5 viewings here and it never even hit me)...I think it makes sense, considering it's the story of the King this time.

Loved, loved, loved Merry and Pippin's drinking song! Those two are always so full of the joie de vivre that defines hobbitness! It reminds the viewer that the doom and gloom of Sam and Frodo isn't natural to them: it's imposed upon them by the terrible circumstances they're in.

Nah, I missed Saruman at the end, but not at this point in the movie.

Didn't cry at the Merry and Pippin parting scene...it's still too early in the movie and at that point, I'm sooooo excited about everything to come, the only thing that would make me cry is the projector breaking down! lol.
Este
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2004 06:57

Of course I did! Not that I`m particularly fond of him, but there was a lot of empty space left without him (and Grima too) in the movie, and I really wished they had left him in.

I didn`t really notice that...but it`s a nice change, I guess.

the party - uncanon but good or not? how about Éowyn's presence and her interaction with Aragorn and Théoden?

I loved the party! It was one of the best uncanon things in the movie, and Pippin&Merry`s dance on the table was simply adorable...definately my favourite Merry&Pippin moment ever. It was wonderful to see them filled with such innocent happiness regardless to everything that happened. As for Eowyn...I liked her much more in rotk than in ttt, but the party was not one of her high points for me, really. And I didn`t quite get Theoden when he said he`s happy for her (or something similar)- it sounded as if he thought they were getting married or something.

Generally I liked the scene- Billy&Ian`s acting was fantastic, but I think the slow motion was just a bit over the top.

- Legowan-Kenobi?

In short- loved it :love:! Nothing more to say here.

I didn`t exactly cry, but I felt quite sad to see them part. The scene was very emotionally done and I totally adored it.

Casterino
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 12:29
I chose the party...this and the greeting by Merry and Pippin as the others arrive at Isengard are a great change of pace and the well needed lighter relief after the intensity of the prologue (Smealgol murdering Deagol, transforming into Gollum and eating a raw fish etc) and the gloom of Gollum, Frodo and Sam's approach to the foot of Mordor.
There is light relief in that first scene too between Frodo and Sam but is it so bittersweet and melancholy too...they're running out of food and about to walk straight into Hell...it is contrasted by Merry and Pippin and their 'salted pork' (was that what they recommmended?) and Treebeard's 'young master Gandalf'...perfect humour before we're thrown into the darkness of Minas Tirith and Morgul the battle, Shelob etc.
And it's lovely to see everyone happy...it's important you truly see the Hobbit's in their natural element, drinking, smoking and singing...a nice touch and throwback to the EE of FOTR in The Green Dragon. As GwennethSindalúnë said above, the doom and gloom of hwat happens to them and the dreaded journey of Frodo and Sam isn't natural to them.
Also, I noticed the title appear on Aragorn's arrival the first time I saw it...a nice touch indeed and I think really shows the importance of his character...of course we know this from everything that happens before but the title has always appeared on Frodo and Sam (or Bilbo in the FOTR EE)and while they are extremely important the title of this film and of course the book in none the less not necessarily about them, but about Aragorn's return to claim the throne of Gondor.
The interaction between Theoden and Eowyn was nice, it is heightened throughout this filom as she become more important to the plot and really stresses their reaffirmed close relationship that was lost when Saruman took control of him.
Talking of Saruman, it didn't bother me...or course I would have loved to have seen Christopher Lee in all his glory but he's not relevant to the main plot anymore. Still, it would have been nice to have seen a glimpse from him from his balcony or something and the Palanatir in the water would be, I imagine, confusing for anyone who hasn't read the books and knows how it got there. Still, we have the EE to look forward too.
The palanatir scene was a little over the top but at the same time all the acting was superb as usual. Loved Gandalf sleeping with his eyes open (another nice touch of humour before it all gets dark) and the Legolas bit didn't seem odd at all. Particularly in FOTR, they had established the keen senses and intuition of the elves, and he is the elf amongst them, and perhaps Ganda;f woud have sensed it too if he ahd been awake.
The parting scene finally was beutiful...filled with the right sense of emotion and loss as Merry and Pippin are parted...this is the moment they truly lose their innocence and are swept into the War of the Ring. Music was fantastic as Gandalf rides off with Pippin on Shadowfax the first majorly grand moment in this film (and their are many). And already Billy Boyd is showing how once his character really gets going he is perfect in the role of Pippin. On a last note, I also loved his sly looks as he hungers to look into the Palanatir, again playing on the theme of corruption that started the film off with murder, horror and deceit.
Argonath
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 04:26
Great threads as always, Figwit.

The Palantir Scene:
I liked this scene overall. I would have to agree with GwennethSindalúnë though, it feels like something is missing. I know one thing I definitely miss in this sequence and in the film: that is Aragorn using the Palantir to challenge Sauron. Although Aragorn is handling the Palantir for a short while, this doesn't really measure up to a real challenge. It's more like trying to handle a really hot cup of coffee, before dropping it.

I hope to see this segment in the ROTK-EE. According to the book it should be within this sequence. However, it would work out to include it in Minas Tirith, just after the Battle of Pelennor Fields, using the Denethor's Palantir. I did notice that, unlike the book, the Pyre of Denethor didn't include the Palantir which opens up this possibility.

I have some vague recollection to have seen a preview of Aragorn saying something like "too long have Sauron gone unchallenged". Or is this just wishful thinking, anyone?
Eressëa
Melkor's Apprentice
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 11:01
Yes, I missed him- A LOT!!!!! it didn't ruin my opinion of the movie or anything, but he was written out of the story far too easily. A simple sentence and the matter of him is quitted completly and forgotten.... But I have a strong hope we'll see more of him in the EE, anyway I knew he wouldn't be there so my heart had prepared...

That didn't matter much to me, after all, Frodo is not the only main character of the book and this last movie is focusing on him!!!!!

I liked the party a lot, even though it was uncanon It has a certain feel to it, I like how "other" facets of Eowyns character or.... something is showed. Especially her interaction with Theoden!!!!!!
I loved Pippin and Merry singing, being quite hobbity and all, and how Gandalf is responding. Clapping and all, being amused and careless -superb!!!!!!

Why oh why did they change it???? The performances of the actors were great and so was the story line, and yet there was something about it that disappointed me -I don't thhink it was necesary for them to changge the place of events to Edoras, grrr. And there was just a wee bit too many flames...

- Legowan-Kenobi?
I hadn't really thought of the Star Wars resemblance, but it definently weren't one of favourites!!!!! I have grown a bit tired of Legolas and his Godlynes...

Yes, I cried my eyes out -every time I saw it!!!!! Horrible!!!! You'd think I'd feel okay about this scene after having seen it like 8-9 times, but noooo..... It's not even one of the most cry-your-eyes-out-scenes, yet I think it's one of the scenes where I'm sure to get all puffy faced from tears... I love it, all of it. I remember being amazed first time I cried over it, because this was a thing I was prepared to see, and yet I couldn't help it. It goes especially bad when Aragorn shouts "Merry" and the latter just hurries up the stairs.
I suspect that the fact that two joyous scenes with the hobbits have been showed only seconds before doesn't help at all. (Referring to the scene at the party and the scene at the ruins of Isenguard which is simply wonderful!!!!!)
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 12:37

Yes I did! I think (after 6 viewings) that it was the music that made it all so dramatic, but the way Merry shows this kind of mixture between sincere anger with his friend's stupidity, impatience, but also fear and grief is amazing. Dominic Monaghan proves that he can do more than look suspicious or silly in this scene, and it blew me away completely.
And then the fact that Merry runs after Pippin to see him off, man...

whoa, creepy.... I seriously never noticed Merry's propensity for "suspicious and silly"... but when i think about it... *shakes head* How did I miss that?! :dizzy:
But I was seriously sobbing here... they've been together for the entire adventure, they've held each other's heads above water, they've been best friends their entire lives... and to be torn apart like this... :cry: ... billy and Dom did wonderful amazing majestic unbelievably touching acting here!! You could think that they really were parting, and knew they would likely never see the other again... :cry::cry:!! "Merryyyy!...."
--Legowan-Kenobi... I didn't realize what you were talking about... until i saw the starwars replies... odd. Okay, I think... I think perhaps gandalf did sense it, but didn't talk about it. And I think Legolas finally got his chance here, in a way. He's a remarkably intuitive creature, book-verse, and in FotR and TTT they tuned that down, and now he's something of a blonde sex symbol, not an elf. As an elf, he WOULD sense this stuff, and he WOULD bring it up. Just, they didn't give him this aspect in the first two, so it seems wierd that he would get it in the last movie... just, a little out of the ordinary..
--Pippin and the Palantir
Yeah... the Palantir... it looked like he stuck his finger in an electrical socket. He would, IMO, be jerking around, and the Eye would be in the palantir, but I don't think he should have had the... red lightning bolts down his arms... or whatever that was. I think this was something like Galadriel's "In place of a dark Lord you would have a Queen! not dark but beautiful, and terrible as the dawn!" thing in FotR. It might have been more meaningful if they hadn't done that, but it made the scene stand out, made us notice, and even if we criticize, i think it improved the scene, because it grabbed our attention even further, it somehow, (at least me) pulled me in and pushed me back out, because I was already.. absorbed, but I was startled by that, and more aware of everything, although the FX weren't especially appropriate there.
--The Party
First thing I noticed... did Merry just kick that guy in the nose?? Ow! and then I paid attention to the story... I liked it, because it showed us even further the connection between Merry and Pip, right before they were separated. It shows how they try to have a good time, and depend on each other, fellow hobbits, to belong to fit with the men all around them. I really really seriously need to see it again, though, because I don't even remember nething but their dance, and "Hail the victorious dead!" "Hail!" and aragorn's expression there... beautiful acting in the scene...
--What's a title screen? assuming from the name, the screen at the beginning... but I think it would be good to replace frodo and sam with aragorn, he's the focus of the movie, after all. He's the catalyst, he's what can change and needs to change, for good to return to the world. Yeah, the Ring needs to go, but in a way, we might take that for granted... but we can't take Aragorn for granted.
--Saruman...
Okay, not having read RotK except bits and pieces, mostly later in the book... (*sorry, guys, I tried! but couldn't get past the descriptions of Minas tirith... I'm trying again, but i'm not past Pippin's tour of the city yet!*) I don't know what he was supposed to do... but I think it might be better that he was left out. As we go, we solve conflicts, throughout the story. The hobbits started out with the black riders chasing them, but that got solved... sorta... but they weren't directly chasing the hobbits ne more. Then we have Saruman, whom we know is a major conflict, but he got solved, too. If we brought him back, we'd take attention away from the MAIN conflict of the Frodo and the Ring. So, I think it makes sense he was left out.. plus, if they reintroduced him... then we'd solve him twice... no three times. well, twice. Because we never really got to see him trapped in Orthanc after the Ents took the place... but we sorta assumed he was "solved" that his conflict was ended. Then if he showed up, he would still be "solved" although trying to create another conflict... and then he would have had to be solved yet again, at the meeting on the road and the scouring of the shire...
Puppet_Master
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 06:00

Lots of points of interest:
- Legowan-Kenobi?
Ehhhhh, a few more Puppet points... Saruman
I reallly missed Saruman Being such an important character and not to see his death. Anyway, just thinking Legolas will kill Grima, and Saruman will die in Orthanc or something like that...humm, well at least they will die.

The Party....What parties on LOTR-Rohan?? My god, still think Eowyn creepy weepy for Aragorn, argggg
Legowan-Kenobi> You mean Super Legolas Or now Legolas is also Kenobi???
Pippin and the Palantir, am I surprised????
Cry Merry/Pippin farewell> No way!!

[Edited on 27/3/2004 by Puppet_Master]
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 05:32
- miss Saruman? Well, I knew ahead of time that he'd be cut, so it wasn't a surprise. I expect to find closure to this in the extended DVD.

- screen title? Saw it 5 times and completely overlooked this! Duh!

- the party? Can't get enough of Pippin and Merry singing and dancing! So hobbity. All those men shouting "Hail the victorious dead!" gave me the shivers. I didn't understand Theoden telling Eowyn he was "happy for her."??? Getting a wee bit tired of Eowyn by this time.

- Pippin and the palantir? A bit over the top, but I loved Billy Boyd's performance. I wanted to see Aragorn take command of the palantir. Why wasn't that in there??

- Lego-wan kenobi? Bwaahahahaha! that's funny! I did like that scene, however. The mood was sinister, mysterious. Cinematically well-done.

- Merry running after Pippin? I didn't cry, but was very moved by it. Very poignant. Pippin crying out, "Meeerrrrryyy!" really got to me. (Instsead of crying, I tend to have trouble breathing, as though a Mumak is sitting on my chest!)
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 05:36
oops! forgot about Merry & Pippins' greeting - loved that part. Those two are a hoot!
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 05:31
hmmm... this is in "discuss the movies" so... i think i'll reappear and discuss the thread. Oh, btw, Figgy, thank you for these threads!
Theoden/Eowyn at the party was... interesting. I only saw this part once (curse little sisters and parents that make you late to movies!!) so excuse the slightly bewildered ness I might display, I didn't really understand this the one time I DID see it ... oh yayayay, I get to see it again!! and I'm really hyper right now and yes I am aware that I'm really off topic so I think I'll run off somewhere else... nevear!
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 05:31
hmmm... this is in "discuss the movies" so... i think i'll reappear and discuss the thread. Oh, btw, Figgy, thank you for these threads!
Theoden/Eowyn at the party was... interesting. I only saw this part once (curse little sisters and parents that make you late to movies!!) so excuse the slightly bewildered ness I might display, I didn't really understand this the one time I DID see it ... oh yayayay, I get to see it again!! and I'm really hyper right now and yes I am aware that I'm really off topic so I think I'll run off somewhere else... nevear!
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 09:07
I chose the party at edoras, cause well I love edoras, and Rohan.
and the interaction between Eowyn and Theo. *sniff* so moving.
"don't listen to me, you are young, tomight is for you." I love that line. plus Merry and Pip's song Gotta love em.
also the palantir was a cool scne, I noticed Gandalf got the only bed LOL

[Edited on 4/6/2004 by princessoftheforest]
Sassyfriend
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: ROTK Sequence by Sequence #2: Isengard / Party at Edoras + The Palantír
on: September 20, 2012 10:57
I voted for Merry and Pippin's greeting of the others. All of them are delighted to see each other again.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email