Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
FaramirandEowynForever146
Council Member
Send Message
Post Silliness in Rivendell(see OOC)
on: March 20, 2004 04:38
((ok, here we go. If you are new, please check the OOC first.))

He sighed. This is wrong. This is so wrong. I can't believe they left me. I could have gone! But no, that stupid girl had to go and blow up. He winced as he looked down at his leg. It was propped up on a stool, all wrapped up in clean, white bandages.
He leaned over carefully and rummaged through his pack. His hand came to a small book with blank pages. He suddenly remembered that he had brought a journal to write in about his travels, if ever he had a chance. Picking up a quill, he dipped it in some ink and began to write:

Day 1:

I first intended to use this journal to write about my travels with the Fellowship. All was going well. Elrond had told me earlier that I would be going. I was ready for the challenge. But then came that day...

On October the 25th, I intended the Council here in Imladris. They were many elves and men, and some dwarves as well. A few hobbits were in attendence too. Halfway through Elrond's speech, someone came crashing in. I didn't recognize her, but Elrond did. He seemed annoyed with her. Apparently, she was Ravenite, his niece. Seemed kind of childish.

Anyways, we finished the council. I had been chosen to accompany the Ringbearer. I was returning to my room. Not being a native of Imladris, I got a bit lost amid the maze of hallways. I rounded a corner, and the last thing I heard was a huge blast, and a cry of "Oops!".

I woke up the next morning in the healer's room. I found out that I had been blown into a wall, and my leg was shattered. To add to the shock of it, I also found the cause of the blast was none other than Elrond's niece. She had been practicing some "magic", and obviously it backfired.

So now I'm here. In this room. In Rivendell. Alone. The Fellowship has left me behind. I am useless now with my leg. All thanks to that girl.

Closing the book, he slipped it into his pack again and looked down at his leg. I wonder who else couldn't go?

[Edited on 22/3/2004 by FaramirandEowynForever146]
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Silliness in Rivendell(see OOC)
on: March 21, 2004 04:44
((Made up characters?))

Ashiaro smiled, taking the glass of water from Lord Elrond and bringing it to the blonde elf, sitting by the window and otherwise known as Glorfindel.

"Thank you, Ashiaro," replied Glorfindel.

Ashiaro did not wait until Glorfindel gave him permission to speak. A respectful young Elf, well, peredhel, Ashiaro had been raised in Rivendell and did not wish to travel with the fellowship. He would accompany the twins on many of their journeys and was later planning to meet up with them.

"Glorfy," he said, using the elf's nickname. "What happened to him?" Of course, he was talking about the injured man...and about Ravenite, Master Elrond's niece and his cousin.

[Edited on 21/3/2004 by CarolP]
Vanima_Naira
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 10:11
Elena walked up just as she heard Ashiaro ask his question.

"It was Ravenite, of course. Once again she was practicing her 'magic'. I forgot what she was trying to do with it. But now, his leg is shattered and he can't go with the fellowship. I don't know why he would want to. I have absolutely no desire to leave Imladris, let alone do anything that could I could get hurt in."

With that, Elena shuddered and walked off. As she walked, she thought about the now-lame elf. Perhaps there would be a way to cheer him up, since he seemed so disappointed. She'd have to ask some of the others who had stayed behind.
CrazyLittleElvenGirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 01:51
Ravenite crept through the silent hall with a handful of empty toliet paper rolls. A smile crested on her face reached ear to ear. In a few more minutes Arwen would scream at the top of her lungs as she rose from her nap to her luxurious room tented in toliet paper! Ravenite snickered and quickened her pace. She had to hide the evidence.

As she past one of the chambers she over heard her name being spoke. Leaning her ear Ravenite found they were speaking of her pervious accident with magic that injured a man. "Silly goober shouldn't have been messing around th-" Her thoughts were interupted by a blood curling shreak from down the hall. It was followed by footsteps rushing from their business to the prissy princess's aid.

Using her super duper elf instinct Ravenite rapidly dashed down a stair case...maybe a little to rapidly... when she reached the bottom her foot stepped in front of the other making her trip and fall on her face. "....Ouchie," She muttered. Ravenite rose her head and found herself circled by a group of people, the toliet paper rolls still in her hand.
Krazi4Kirby
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 02:35
Seere went to Arwen's room to see what had happened. She stood just outside the door, hoping not to be seen... but then Arwen came running out! Seere, not knowing what to do, was unable to move out of Arwen's way... and so Arwen plowed right into her!

"I'm sorry!" Seere said. "But what's wrong?" Arwen tried to explain through her anger. "Someone put toilet paper all over my room! And I think I know who did it."

"Here!" Seere pulled out a pickle. "The One Pickle of Power will clean the whole room up!"

Arwen gave her a strange look. "Now I see why you weren't chosen to go with the Fellowship...
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 03:28
((love the icon Kirby!))

A blood-curdling scream startled him from his nap. He sat suddenly up, and then grimaced in pain. What's going on now? His leg was hurting, but his body ached worse of idleness. He had been cooped up in his room for longer than he wished, and now he wanted to go for a walk. Picking up his crutches, he limped carefully out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, where is it?", said a small little girl to herself. She felt very small compared to the humungous elves that lived there. But right now her insecurity was forgotten. She was hungry.

The little hobbit creeped quickly and quietly down the halls, searching for the pantry. She passed by a large crowd, all circled around one elven girl. No one saw her sneak by. At least she reached the kitchen. It smelled wonderfully. Along one wall stood a large, wooden cabinet. She swung the door upon, and her jaw dropped. Inside were heaps and heaps of food. They looked so delicious, she couldn't decide what to get. She loaded up on snacks: a loaf of bread, some cheese, several apples, some carrots, everything that hobbits loved.

By the time she left the kitchen, her arms were completely full. She stumbled under the weight of the goods, but somehow managed to get back to her room. She wrapped everything in a rag to keep it fresh, and stashed the bundle under her oversized bed. "Good job Celandine!" she said to herself. "This should last me unil tomorrow."
ElvenAngelPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 11:52
Long black hair trailing behind her, and green eyes set directly ahead, Midith ran up to Ravenite who had apparantly fallen down the stairs.

" That was great! I could hear Arwen screaming from my room!"
She laughed menacingly as she helped Ravenite to her feet.
too bad I couldn't go with the fellowship she thought Elrond was wrong to think that I would stare at Legolas all the time, I would only stare half the time.

[Edited on 22/3/2004 by ElvenAngelPrincess]
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 12:44
Hobbling down the coridor, he came at last to the stairway from which Ravenite had fallen. He stood at the top, looking down upon a circle of people. They were all gathered around a single elf; it was none other than Ravenite.

He glared down at her. The look he gave her could have bored holes into her head, though it would have gone straight through and out again.

Suddenly he saw Arwen came running. He simply pointed down the stairway, and following his gesture, she descended swiftly upon the culprit. "RAVENITE! How many times have we told you NOT to tent my room?!?" Ravenite simply giggled. "Oops, must have forgot." she said. Arwen shot her a mean look, and walked away in a huff.
CrazyLittleElvenGirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 02:27
Ravenite felt the uncontrolable laughter repel over and over on the back of her throat. The group of people that surrounded her were not laughing but giving her the evil eye. All except for Midith who's giggles were muffled. "That was the best tenting I have ever done! Pure artwork!" Ravenite thought.

Standing up she crossed Elrond's sinister eyes. "You shoulda let me go with the Fellowship, then you wouldn't have to deal with me every single day," Ravenite said teasingly. Her comment was followed by a demonic "Mwa ha ha ha ha!"

Elrond looked as if any moment his head would explode. Grabbing her arm he lead her down the hall and to her room. Locked in she dropped to the floor in histarical laughterin rememberance of the shreak of terror. Once Ravenite overcame the fase she strolled over toward her closet and opened it. The door creeked open revealing rows and rows of neatly stacked toliet paper just waiting to be used. It was accompanied by duck tape, Icey Hot, whoopie cushions, and plenty of other prank supplies. "Now then," She muddered, "Who shall be my next victim?"
Vanima_Naira
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 02:41
Elena rounded a corner and almost ran into Midith.

"Midith, what happened? No, wait, let me guess. That sounded like Arwen, which means Ravenite has been at it again."

Midith was still giggling and could only manage to nod.

"Where's Ravenite now?"

Midith finally calmed down enough to answer. "Elrond locked her in her room."

"You know she'll be planning something else. Thank goodness, it's so boring around here. Why don't we spring her and help her out? Not that she needs any help to cause trouble."

She waited for Midith's reply.

((Sorry for controlling Midith for awhile.))

[Edited on 23/3/2004 by CarolP]
ElvenAngelPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 11:28
Midith calmed hersef down and stated "I think she'll manage to get out." She once again laughed, then went to try and find some food.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 11:28
Returning back to his room, he came across Midith and Elena. He didn't recognize them, but they recognized him instantly. "Hey! Aren't you the man who Ravenite blew up?" exclaimed Midith. He simply rolled his eyes and said, "Don't the crutches and bandages tell you anything?". Midith nodded. "And just for future reference, my name is not 'the man who Ravenite blew up'. My name is Cirion."
Krazi4Kirby
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 02:05
Seere walked down the hallway, looking for Ravenite's room. "I know it's down this hallway somewhere..." Soon enough she heard small fits of giggling behind one of the doors. "Sounds like Ravenite to me..." Seere smiled. The kid was so funny.

Seere knocked on the door. "Ravenite?" she said. "Are you in there?"
CrazyLittleElvenGirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 03:06
Ravenite delicately plucked a package of Icey Hot off one of the shelves and shut the dresser with a promt wave. Grinning menacingly she held it her hands plotting. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, it made Ravenite jump a bit. "Yep, I'm here," Ravenite whispered back to the voice, "But not for long! I'm blowing this popsickle stand!"

With that she scampered toward her window and opened it. Looking out it was a good ten feet or so drop. Ravenite threw out a ropeline of bed sheets that she had personally connected for this occasion and climbed out. She placed the Icey Hot pack in her mouth as she daring and ever so boldly inched down the wall. Landing elegantly on her tush she stood peering up at the window.

"I'm free, I'm free!" Ravenite said doing a foolish little dance. She then started to circle around the building towards the front door. "Elrond's tush has an appiontment with some Icey Hot," She remarked.
Krazi4Kirby
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 03:23
Seere unlocked the door with the key she found a few feet off and entered the room. Not seeing Ravenite, she looked out the window... and sure enough, Ravenite was running off. "Hey!" Seere called. "Wait for me... I want to come too!" With that Seere climbed out of the window... though her landing was a little less graceful than Ravenite's was.
Vanima_Naira
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 04:21
As Midith walked off, Elena turned to Cirion.

"Hi, Cirion. I'm Elena. So, just how badly she did hurt you? Also, I'd suggest watching out for her in the future. I'm sure she'll be practicing her 'magic' in the future, as well as getting into other stuff."
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 04:35
"I have no doubt." said Cirion. "As long as she is nowhere near me when she does. As for how badly she hurt me, the blast threw me against a wall and knocked me out. The next thing I knew, my leg was bound from top to bottom, as stiff as a tree trunk. That was back in October. It has been some time since the accident, and my leg is yet to heal. Whatever 'magic' she was trying to perform, she had better not do it ever again."
ElvenAngelPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 05:49
Midith went to her room and locked herself in. I wonder if I will ever see Legolas again she thought . Just as she was pondering this, she heard a muffled "mwahaha!!" from outside her window, and as she looked , she noticed that it was Ravenite, scampering away from her own window, not too distantly followed by elena. Midith laughed and sat on her bed. It had been a very long day, and she decided to lay on her bed for a quick rest.
Midith awoke to screaming from Elrond. She then realized that it was probably one of Ravenite's pranks. Midith quickly was out the door, and running down the hall toward Elronds room.
CrazyLittleElvenGirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 01:08
Ravenite awaited Seere to catch up and the two snuck back into the building. Down the the first hall loomed the elf king's potty room. Inside Ravenite carefully smoothed the Icey Hot upon the toliet seat. The two snickered as they exited and continued down the hallaway with the left over Icey Hot.

"So now when Uncle Elrond sits upon his throne his tushy will go crazy!" Ravenite said imaging the look on Elrond's face when his butt became inflamed. "We still have a bit more..."Ravenite muddered pondering the thought of using the left over for another throne. As the two reached the flight of stairs on their way back to Ravenite's room a overbearingly loud shreak of terror echoed through the halls. It was Elrond.

Ravenite exchanged glances with Seere and both rapidly dashed up the stairs. The cry was followed by many shorter yelps, some sounding like he was trying to yell Ravenite's name. Finally when they got to her room she locked herself in and made it look as if she had never been away.

[Edited on 24/3/2004 by CarolP]
ElvenAngelPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 11:23
Midith sat on her bed and tried to keep her head from spinning, she was so tired, and yet she had no reason to be. suddenly, she lay down, and was immediatly asleep.
She dreamed she was in a large room, and there was alot of people sitting in a circle, watching her, she was supposed to be singing, but nothing came out when she opened her mouth. everyone started hurling things at her, chairs, books, anything they could get their hands on. She fell, and kept on falling, until she landed in the water, and she was struggling to get out, but there was something blocking her from escape.
Midith awoke in a cold sweat, gasping for air. as she looked up, she noticed someone standing looking down on her, but it was too dark to be able to make out their face.she was ready to scream, but felt instead a hand go over her mouth. "It's okay" he said "I'm just seeing if you're okay, I heard you gasping as I walked by your door, so I came in to see if you were okay." He lifted his hand off her mouth. "pardon me for asking, but who are you?"she asked. "I'm Harion." he replied, "And you?" "Midith."

ElvenAngelPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 07:18
After he left, midith got out of bed and decided to go for a stroll and explore some more, seeing as this was her first time in Rivendell, and she would, most likely, never come back.
she looked in the mirror and brushed her long hair. "Now," she thought aloud "thats much better."
so she set off down the hall.
CrazyLittleElvenGirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 12:14
Ravenite posed innocently on her bed with a book in hand seconds before Elrond flung open her door. His face was tinted red with anger...or embarassment. The way he walked provoced that something was bothering his tush. "RAVENITE!" He shouted. She glanced up pertly and smiled, "Why Uncle, what is wrong?" She fluttered her eyelashes.

Ravenite listened with an unmoved expression printed upon her face as he told her of the impending doom that met his bottom when he went to sit upon his throne. "Why dear uncle," She said, "I have been locked inside my room since I tented dear cousin Arwen's room. I could not have Icey Hotted your toliet seat!" Inside Ravenite was rolling on the floor laughing but with her subtle additude Elrond could not accuse her of this crime.

Finally the blister bottomed elven king left and presented Ravenite to conclude herself. "Golly that was a close one," She giggled throwing aside the elven text. Boredom crept upon her making her wish to fool with another reseident; yet her dietary measurings were a limit of two pranks a day.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email