Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
Post the heart of the cards (openyu-gi-oh rp)
on: April 04, 2004 09:16
((starting anouther yu-gi-oh rp. diffrent story line to the other one. i still shale be doing my other one. just different charicters and setting and story line in this one. plus im not starting this while i was a n00b so it should turn out better.))

Nixon looked up with a little annoyance. the man oppiset her was laughing at her missfortune. their she was with 200 points left him with 600. on his next go his monster would eliminate hers and she would lose the bet and her best card. she closed her eyes and picked up the next card and smiled.
i put my "ainchent brain" into defence mode and i play dark magition girl in attack mode." her opponent laughed.
"play all you like im still going to win this match" he geered at her.
"ha thats what you think. because i also play this card face down. and i shale also play.... brain controle!" the man stopped laughing as his best monster suddenly came under her own controle for one turn. "cursed zombie attack ainchent brain!" she yelled. watching his card go after her own. the man started to laugh again at her so called foolishness. but as soon as his monster went in for the kill it shattered.
"foolish am i? your zombie has just been whiped out by my trap card which puts you down to 200 points. and look its still my go! dark magition girl dark magic attack!" she smirked nastily as his points went down to zero. she had won. the platform loward and she got down from the simulator.
"i beleive you own me one flameing swordsman" she said cockily. and he handed over the card. she pocketed it.
"i shale have my revenge on you nixon! mark my words" he called after her as she left the room. nixon! reginol chapeon. a titel she had just gained by that fools defeat. she swiped her long orangy hair out of her dark purple eyes. yes she was finaly the best! all she would have to worry about was those foolish little duelists. but she had her dark magition girl and her quick thinking brain. their was no one in the world she could lose to.... or was there?

((just feel free to introduce your own charicter. nixon is a bit aragent. so please exscuse her attitude for now.))
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: the heart of the cards (openyu-gi-oh rp)
on: April 05, 2004 04:49
(I have made my own duellist!!!!)

Gizamaluke saw a girl stood by a duelling arena . She looked moody and careless.
He walkled up to her and gruffly said "Duel me..."
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 05:48
nixon looked at the guy like he was nuts.
"duel you?" she gave a laugh. "i dont duel little pip squeeks like you." and she turned around and looked for the exit.
"unless of corse your scared?" he asked. this brought her attention amidently. and glared at him.
"why would i be scared? im going to beat you so bad, that you'll cry"
RedXII
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2004 11:48
Ok ! "4000 life points each you start as they got on the platform"
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 06:06
Nixon carelessly shuffeled her deck and picked up 5 cards. she looked at them and smirked. 4 monsters and dark hole. this would be an intresting match. she just hoped her opponent dint mind loseing. she picked out mountain warrior and put him flat down in defence mode. that would do until she got one of her more stronger cards.
"i play one monster card down in defence mode. your turn" she said silkerly briskerly looking at her nails.

((hee hee im consulting my yu-gi-oh game for this. though im not going to use my useral statergys like i do on my game.
i do not exspect any blue eyes red eyes or any otehr fluky cards on the first pick. i could of done a really powerful card but i dint))

Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email