Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Aowyn
Resident Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Post Anybody having a problem with Tolkien Town?
on: April 08, 2004 03:02
I ordered a poster from them about...oh I'd say two months ago and have not received it. They emailed me and said it was on B.O. but should only be a couple of weeks. I've tried contacting them about three times to no avail...anybody know what's going on with them? Are they out of business or what? The last time I tried to contact them throught their site I got an error message...anyways, I was just hoping someone might be able to tell me if they're still in business.

Parmadur, I hope this isn't an inappropriate thread..I just wasn't sure where else to ask
Lady_of_Edoras
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anybody having a problem with Tolkien Town?
on: April 08, 2004 03:55
I just ordered something from them and resieved and email that it was shipped, so I don't think their out of business. Which poster did you order? I had a little trouble last year with the site. I tried ordering a magnet, resieved an email that it was on backorder, then reseaved another email saying that they no longer carried that sertain magnet. Prehaps they juts don't carry the poster anymore. I hope you get this straightened out!
Aowyn
Resident Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 08:13
An update--they have emailed me an advertisement flyer about their many new items, but no response to my inquiries about my backorder--I"m just going to keep bombarding them with emails until they a)send me the item, b)give me a refund, or c) tell me when/if they can get it.
BTW it's a really old teaser poster from before FoTR came out, so I can understand if they can get it--I'd just like an update, periodically....I was really surprised to see they were still offering it.
Aowyn
Resident Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 12:00
To wrap this story up, it finally just showed up in the mail yesterday....although I never got a single reply to any of my emails..I was about to contact my bank and cancel the transaction! Bleh. :banghead:
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email