Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
RivendellMaiden
Council Member
Send Message
Post ER
on: April 09, 2004 07:29
Had to open a new thread for just ER there was one CSI. So anybody else like it as much as I do. My fave person is Luca. Also like Carter to. Didn't like Romano to much he was kind of a jerk.
Elbereth339
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: ER
on: April 09, 2004 07:42
Yep, been watching ER since I was 7, as i posted in the other thread. I thought Ramono was a jerk, but he made stuff interesting. i miss Carol, Doug, Benton and all them other folk that are no longer on the show. My current favorite is Sam.
RivendellMaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 01:30
Romano became such a jerk after Weaver became Cheif of Staff. He stll thought he ran the Hospital. Then he had that mechanical arm. What did you think about him getting killed by the helicopter? Lost him arm to one then lost his life to one.
Elbereth339
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 05:14
Hmm. I thought it was a little too...i duno, not right. But it was kind of funny. Do you like any of the new docs/med students?
RivendellMaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 08:06
I like Nelia. (think that is how you spell her name). That new nurse is pretty cool. Does she have a thing going on with Luca now? I have to catch up on my episodes.
Elbereth339
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 08:11
yea. they're fun. She does have a thing going on with Luca. Did you saywhere you live you're behind on episodes? I wont say too much if you are.
Niennafefalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 08:42
but Romano was so COOl!why why WHY were they so mean? surely he had enough helicopters already.
Elbereth339
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 08:48
Yea, if i were him i would stayed far far away from helicopters. It's okay, it was expected, he was on in the early seasons, and there arent many people left from those seasons. I predicted it, but i figured someone would shoot him or something cuz he was so annoying.
Niennafefalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 09:41
Does no-one else think he's cool?
Elbereth339
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 02:21
i dont know anyone who does. sorry.
RivendellMaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 12:17
Yah we are behind on episodes. But I have the taped from the states by my parents. I'm getting ready to watch one where I thnk Carters preg. girlfreind is going to leave or something. I kinda of like the paramedic guy that the (I can't rember her name the one doctor who came back. I sould know this) I really thought he died in the helicopter accident. But was suprised when he was alive.
Elbereth339
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 05:00
You mean Susan? yea, he's cool. Wow, you reaaly are behind. Hmmmm
RivendellMaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 07:56
Ok I watched some epidsodes today. I saw up to the one where Neila was in the Hypobaric (sp?) chamber with the little baby and she was clasterphobic.
The one episode that was all about the NICU I cried every few minutes I think. It was so sad. :cry:
Elbereth339
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 09:51
Yea, those were cool ones. I thought that chamber thing was really fascinating. And the NICU episode was pretty cool too. Do you remember Doug?
RivendellMaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 11:17
Yah he was great. I cried on the episode when he died. That was sad. I have the complete first season on DVD and want the rest of it.
Elbereth339
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 12:59
Doug didn't die. Mark died. Or did MArk move away and doug die? Now i'm ultra confused
RivendellMaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 11:19
Oh yah I always got there two names mixd up. I think Doug moved away to... I dont' remember where. But I remember the episode where Carol went to see him. I know Benton moved and got a job at another hospital. I hope Carter never leave the show.
ABagginsOfTheShire
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 10, 2004 05:21
I :love::love::heart::love::love: this show! And I love :love: Luka! Sam's cool too. Her son, Alex, is kinda weird, in a cool sort of a way. I haven't seen Season 11, though, it's not broadcasted where I live yet, which is really annoying. I loved Season 10, my fave eps were, "Lost" where Luka get's malaria :sob:, "Impulse Control" where Sam takes down the guy who is threatening her, and "Missing" where Alex steals a finger of a guy who got his chopped off. That was a really funny episode. I kinda like Carter, I felt really sorry for him when his kid died. I do sort of have a jist of what is going to go on in Season 11, though. I can't wait for it. Thursday nights aren't the same anymore. (lol).

What are your fave eps in Season 10, anyone?
ABagginsOfTheShire
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 10, 2004 05:25
Oh yah I always got there two names mixd up. I think Doug moved away to... I dont' remember where. But I remember the episode where Carol went to see him. I know Benton moved and got a job at another hospital. I hope Carter never leave the show.

Just had to post this...

Apparently Noah Wyle (who plays Carter) is going to leave at the end of Season 11. . He wants to spend more time with his family.
And, even WORSE, Luka's leaving too! :sob: :sob: :sob:. How do they expect me to SURVIVE?! Okay, well I'm not 100% sure that he's leaving, and I'm still hanging onto that 0.00001% chance that he'll stay, but...:cry:

Oh yeah, did anyone see Noah on Oprah?

[Edited on 16/12/2004 by a_baggins_of_the_shire]
luthienkenobi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2004 07:12
What...They are both leaving the show? I had no idea. I love both of them. :love:
viressegurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 23, 2004 06:46
one word should sum up my love for ER : AWESOME BEYOND COMPREHENSION....this and Law & Order are my favorites!!! (so what if it was more than one word?) lol
faramirsmyman
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2004 04:27
i love er!!!!!! it's soooooo good! 'cept, i'm a little upset that carter's going to be leaving at the end of the season. no, wait, i'm really upset!
ABagginsOfTheShire
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 28, 2004 06:58
I just wanted to ask...
What happens to Luka and Sam in the 11th Season?
Lorely
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2005 10:38
I like er!! :heart: :love:
I like Luca and Carter! I'm upset, that Carter leaving the show!!! It's pity that Romano had the mechanical arm.
Child_of_Lúthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2005 08:51
I have been watching ER for years, ever since I was 10. Even though I still watch it, I don't watch it as much as I used to. It isn't because I don't want to, I just forget about it. It is a great show and is still one of my favorites. I do watch it when I remember to... :rolling:
eldride
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 02, 2005 01:35
i love ER!!!!! i watch it every thursday night (or at least all the thursday nights that the show comes on). there is this guy who used to think htat neela looked like me O.o but anyways, like most of you here, i've been watching ER for years. i love that show.
i'm confused about something, is carter stil married or is he officially divorced coz he's flirting around a lot with the social worker and his wife was really nice.
SarumanRhodes
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 05:18
I knew that Carter was leaving, but I don't want Luka to leave. :cry::cry::cry: He's my favorite character!
ABagginsOfTheShire
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 06:25
I didn't know that Carter was ever married?!

Oh, did you mean Makemba, the one from Africa, cause they were never married.

[Edited on 10/2/2005 by ABagginsOfTheShire]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email