Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lady_of_Edoras
Council Member
Send Message
Post Merry and Pippin
on: April 12, 2004 02:50
Can anyone tell me where I can find any items of Merry and Pippin. I'm looking for anything, posters, keychains, toys, just anything. My best friend loves merry and pip (who doesn't) but I can't find a whole lote of items of them. And does anyone know when the Merry in armor figure is going to be released to the U.S.?
Any help is really appreciated. Thanks!
Rik
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Merry and Pippin
on: April 14, 2004 08:01
Not sure about merchandise, but Merry in Armour is hitting the US right now.

"I made a trip to one of the local Walmart stores in Spokane, Washington (Shadle Park store to be specific) and I came across the new ROTK figures hanging on the pegs. They had Merry, Armored Faramir, Morgul Lord Witchking, and the King of the Dead all for $5.88 each. About time we saw them in stores! Also of note: They had the Arwen and Galadriel Trilogy figures for anyone who is still looking for those. Hang in there everyone! They're coming!"

"Several more folks have written in with findings of the next wave of Return of the King Trilogy figures (Morgul Lord, Armored Faramir, Armored Meryy, and King of the Dead). We also received a report from a Mid-West TRU employee (Dragonspy Jesse) that stated that the prices for these figures are $5.99. Now, we also received one conflicting report that stated that the Morgul Lord was ringing up at $8.99. We are still researching this, but if you picked up a Morgul Lord Armored Witchking at TRU recently, please drop us a note with the price you paid!"

The last one is to do with prices but it's still a store report.
Rik
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 08:28
Well I found Merry in Armour yesterday in the UK, so he's definately out in the US!
ChildofLuthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 03:59
Hot Topic sells a Merry & Pippin shirt (I bought one). It's a ladies t-shirt, though, so I hope your friend is a girl (or a tiny man)!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email