Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
Post Faeries
on: April 17, 2004 04:20
((Note: This is in 1st person past-tense, everyone. LooK at the OOC to join. Yay....please join.))

::Kaori Saeranel:: ((This post's going to have to be a little longer than most since it's the first one))

I woke up later than usual that day. There was an air of anticipation around me as if something important was going to happen. It was not surprising. The odd dreams had come that night; they were full of mischievious eyes and glittering wings, leaving me in a breathless state of uncontiousness. Transfixed within the dream, reality had sped away from me.

Groaning, I glanced at the clock by my dresser. My eyes popped open in surprise. How could I have slept for so long? Flinging my cat, Lulu, of my legs I quickly changed and left my house. I was glad that I didn't have to worry about saying 'goodbye' to anyone. My parents had busy lives. There was no time for them to waste on thier fifteen year old daughter. Time was a presious thing to them.

When I reached my first period, Math, I sighed as I remembered the math test we would have. I guess my friend, Ciel, saw the horrified look in my eyes.

"Hey, Kaori," she sauntered over to me. "You like like yer gonna hurl." I stared at her with a daunted expression. She gave a worried glance at me, but it was gone as soon as it had come. I saw her fish out something from the depths of one of her large pockets. "Well....I was gonna use this for the test, but at least I studied. You can use it instead."

I stared into my hand. A small four-leaved-clover was nestled into the cup of my palm. "Erm," I stammered. I wasn't a firm believer in luck, but at the time I could use all the reassurance I could get. "Thanks, Ciel." She just smiled and went back to her desk.

I felt pretty confident when the test was over. I had gripped the greenish plant the whole time and I couldn't help but grin at the idea of a simple clover helping me out. I even felt kind of sorry to give it back. "Here," I reached out, ready for Ciel to snatch it from my hand. Instead, she just stared at it.

"Y-your....hand," Her eyes widened in awe. "It's...peeling...." I gawked at my friend. Was this some sort of new joke? No, it couldn't be, that was real shock on her face. I lowered my hand to see it better. Sure enough, a long strip of skin was curling on my palm right before my eyes. The four-leaved clover rested defiently in the middle, slightly crushed.

"What the hell?" I leaped upward and fled to the safety of the girl's bathroom. I couldn't figure out what was going on. It was like some wierd si-fi chanel show. People's skin just didn't peel out of nowhere like that. What was going on!? I stared at myself in the mirror. Everything seemed normal. So what was wrong with my hand?

I studied the peeling skin. It felt itchy, like the rest of my body. It was unbearable, almost. I pulled back on the skin of my palm that was loose. It fell away easily, but I was shocked to see a new layer of skin underneath. It was pale green and shiney; slippery, even. I gasped in alarm. My arms were stripping, now, too!! It was disgusting!! What was doing this to me!!! I ran out of the restroom and recieved a yell from a security guard. I was too scared to reply as I bolted out of the front doors. Barely anyone was out; most people were at work and it was too early for lunch. No one saw me as I tore my face off....literally. I scraped at my skin and almost choked in horror as more of the green skin appeared. I was still grasping the clover tightly.

I neared the forest close to my house at a frantic gallop. There was an odd sensation on my upper-back, but all of that I ignored as I got closer to my house. I slammed the door and almost stepped on Lulu's tail in the process. I hardly heart the cat's angry yowling as I stumbled up to my bathroom. When I was safely inside, I stripped and found my body was a mass of slick, green skin. Most of the other skin was gone except for that on my back. I crossed my arms in front of me enough so that the skin split. I clear fluid seeped out as something sprang out of my back--no--there were two somethings. Wings. Like the ones in my dreams. Filmy butterfly-like wings. They were green like the rest of me, but they were darker; more shimmery; see-through. I gasped as my eyes fell out. Not literally fall out; it was more as if contact lenses the size of my whole eye were coming out. My new eyes were all a shiny black. Also, my hair was different. I ran my hands through it and found a sort of pigment come off. My hair was now a dark, almost black, green like everything else.

I sank to thew floor in unbelief. My new wings twitched to filter out the light coming in from the window. Rainbows danced across the floor as a result. I couldn't think. My mind was a jumble of messed-up confusion. I laid my body over the ground and wept, curling my body into a tight ball. Lulu rubbed her cheek against the vertibrae of my sensitive wings. I couldn't believe it. I was....a faerie?

[Edited on 18/4/2004 by Saeran]
gabriel_legolas
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Faeries
on: April 17, 2004 05:43
(OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guesss what guess what guess what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I SAW FRODO AT My brother's birthday party: CHUCK E. CHEESE'S! There was this guy and he looked EXACTLY like Frodo! He had the hair, eyes, and everything! He was so cute! He stamped something on my arm to admitt us inside... Oh, and for all you other people out there, I'm a GIRL, despite my username)

::Alaric Shefronso::

"Alaric, it's time to wake up honey," said Marpessa, as she stroked my dirty blond hair in a motherly fashion.

"Shut up already," I snapped and she giggled. So much for a mom. "I can't believe they made me live with you."

"Well you are so deal with it!" she chuckled and left me to get ready for school. I secretly smiled, Marpessa had always been cheerful, no matter how moody I was to her.

Confession time: She wasn't my mother, or even related to me. Another confession: I wasn't even human, nor was she. We were assigned to here in his city on a mission by the faerie committee. Of course, I could have achieved this alone, but those police officers would have found that suspicious, and I didn't want that. Therefore, she got to tag along as my parent. I swear, if there's anyone out there to annoy me (which is quite hard) it's her!

Of my people, we look pretty similar to humans. The only thing is that we stop growing at a certain age. Lucky me, I'm around the age of a teenager, or what others would call, a high schooler. Why couldn't I be an adult? Noooooooo, I had to be a kid. In this world, a status like mine led to several disadvantages. No drinking, no staying late doing important business, no, well, you get the idea.

Opening my closet, several sets of green coats and red hats greeted me. It was the way of the Shefro faeries, a tradition. Occasionally, I would go out in other colors, but somehow, it was more comfortable for me in green. Arranging my outfit together, I pulled a baseball cap on in a casual way backwards (the security guards at school didn't care) and walked out the door.

"Bye honey!" called Marpessa. Ignoring her, I paced faster and shuddered. Ugh. Female folk.

(by the way, Alaric's character profile is in)
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 04:56
((That is sooooooo awesome!!!!!! Maby it was him, maby not, lol I bet if you asked for his autograph he'd either think your wierd or be delighted to have a fan lol, My character is a water-faerie))
::Anaariel Sitred::

Anaariel flew around in the corn crops. Touching a few of the dead ones. Her mother was watching over her like a hawk, rolling her eyes she flew on. A few seconds later a foot came down before her. She squeled a flew into the necter of another flower. She winced at the smell, and the honey staining her new dress. She waited a few seconds before she knew it was safe to come out again.

gabriel_legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 06:48
(Saeran, what type of faerie are you? I would be too embarrased to ask for his signature! lol)

The class had not started yet, so naturally, everything was in havoc. People can be so messy. Over there, in a corner, I observed a group of girls, giggling madly and applying lipgloss in exceedingly large amounts. On the opposite end, a few boys were spitting paper balls out through their noses. Perfect. With my mind, I flung a chunk of paper right into a boy's nostril, causing him to fall on his back and start gagging. When will they learn? It was then that something else caught my attetion.

A girl, I think by the name of Ciel, walked in, she seemed pretty pale and disgusted. Well, seeing that she just came from math...

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, feeling rather curious.

"Oh, hi Alaric. My friend's peeling." Huh?

"Um..."

"Her skin! It was soooo gross! There was this huge sheet of skin ripping out! I'm never going over to her house again!" she moaned. I could tell at that exact moment that she wasn't a trustworthy friend. Note to self: remember to punish girl.

"Who's your, uh, "friend"?"

"Kaori Saeranel, she's not in any of your classes, is she?" she said, starting to panic. Oh no, what if I tell Miss Kaori? *smirk*

"No, no, it's alright, you don't have to worry, I won't breathe a word." For now...
Eowebrindra
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 07:25
::Kati Mcclod::

I walked into class just as a boy fell and started gagging. I couldn't help but laugh at them. I looked over to one corner of the room and saw a group of girls putting on way to much lipgloss.

As I walked over to my seat I saw Alaric and Ciel talking, at least I think thats what there names were

"Oh, hi Alaric. My friend's peeling."

"Um..."

"Her skin! It was soooo gross! There was this huge sheet of skin ripping out! I'm never going over to her house again!" she moaned.

"Who's your, uh, "friend"?"

"Kaori Saeranel, she's not in any of your classes, is she?"

"No, no, it's alright, you don't have to worry, I won't breathe a word."

I walked over to them.

"I couldn't help over hearing your conversation, what's this about skin ripping out"

Just then the teacher stomed in covered in goo and looked straight at me.

"Kati I want you to come by my room after school is done for detention"

I just smiled and turned back to Alaric and Ciel.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 08:05

Anaariel flew out of the necter and wiped off what was on her dress. Furious that humans could be so inconsiderate. She looked up where the foot was running towards. Something about that skin reminded her about something that happened to her. It was green. Her's was a teal color. Quickly thinking she followed the girl by the skin laying on the ground. Her mother was gone, which seemed to be a good thing, to her. A few seconds later she saw a human, turning green, wings sprouting out of her back. Anaariel pulled her strawberry blonde hair into a ponytail and flew up to the human. Large she was, but she hadn't shrunk to the normal fairy sizes.

"What's wrong dear?" She asked in her small voice, not afraid to approach. She swooped out of range of the cat, LuLu. She tilted her head a bit looking at Kaori softly.
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 11:08
((I'm a pixie which usually means green....or so I've heard.....I'm not three inches high, though. Sorry…This one’s long, too.))

::Kaori Saeranel::

I looked up from my tear-stained, green face. Hovering beside me was a small person much like myself; she had wings like mine, but her skin was of a bluer shade. “I—I’m…ch-changing.” I whispered. The clover was still nestled in my palm near my overly-long new fingers. The tiny fay grasped it in her miniscule hands.

“Well, then,” her voice was easy to hear despite her size. “This was your problem, dear. You don’t know what you are, do you?” I shook my head in response. “The easiest way to put this, you see, is that you’re a changeling.”

“What?” My black eyes widened in awe.

“You were switched at birth, dear, with a human child,” the new information was startling. “You’re a faerie, like I am.”

“Then why--”

“Why did your skin start to peel?” The little faerie’s eyes glistened in amusement. “It was hiding you, dear. Imagine what would happen if you went out with those wings of yours. No one would accept you as a human, you know. You took it off, yourself, when you touched this four-leaved clover.”

I had turned into Tinkerbell just because I touched a stupid plant? How weird… “How can I get it back?” I asked, eager to look normal, again.

“Your skin?” The faerie sat comfortably on my knee. “All you have to do is use magic, silly. You just have to imagine yourself as you want to be and then you change. Like an illusion, sort of.”

I tried this method by closing my eyes and thinking of what I looked like as a human. Green and yellow eyes; dark gold hair. When I opened them, I was surprised to see that I was back to normal. “It’s really that simple?” I examined my old, more familiar, skin. It was faultless; not a green thing in sight.

“Yup!” The faerie bounded off my leg and whirled around my head, making me dizzy. “Now you have to see the queen! All changelings must meet the queen!” The panic left me and I laughed at the little fay’s joyous flight. Who could say ‘no’ to such a nice faerie?

“Take me to her!” I said. The faerie nodded and in a flash of light we were there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a very green place with lots of trees. Little waterfalls trickled between the roots of gigantic oaks. It was the most beautiful place I had ever seen! The small fay was gliding up ahead, motioning for me to follow her. She led me to giant willow in the middle of a flowery clearing not far off from a chattering bunch of dryads(or, at least, that’s what I thought they were). On a high branch sat a pinkish colored young child-faerie with, instead of butterfly wings, white, feathered wings.

The child-faerie giggled with glee as I approached, “So you’ve finally found out who you are, my lovely little changeling.” She hopped out of the tree and landed with perfect balance. She ran up to me and gazed up into my face. “Don’t let my looks fool you. I’m far older than either you or Anaariel, here. You better respect me, too, ‘cause I’m the queen of the Seelie court, and I could get your head cut off if I feel like it.” Laughing, the young queen grabbed my hand and plopped me onto the roots of the large willow tree.

“Erm,” I began. “D’you need me for something?”

“Of course, silly,” the tiny fay who brought me to the queen scolded. “The queen is far wiser than you give her credit!”

“Now, Anaariel, we don’t want to be scaring Kaori off so quickly,” the child-queen sat down on the moss in front of me. “But we could use your help with the war, you know.”

“War?” I asked.

“Yes,” The queen preened one of her wings with her fingers. “Between the Seelie and Unseelie. Good vs. Bad, basically. We need your help to find more faeries, Kaori. You need to help us recruit more fay for our side, before they go to the Unseelie court. We need more on our side. Will you help us?”

I thought it over. I had no clue what the differences between Seelie and Unseelie were, but if the Seelie had a queen as cute as this, it was hard to refuse. Instead, I asked, “What do I get out of this?”

“A peaceful life as a faerie should be reward enough,” the queen removed a loose feather from her wing. “Imagine it; a perfect life. No evil Unseelie court to ruin your mischief-making. Perfect Faerie happiness.”

“We could all be freeeeeee!” Anaariel added, twirling in mid-air.

It was too tempting. I could just imagine myself flying over my house; my school. Using magic to play all of the pranks I could ever want. “I’ll do it,” I said, and then work began.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 01:18

Anaariel clapped happily at Kaori's decision. She flew into the air higher and higher. She threw sparkles all around her as she spun. Anaariel was pulled down by someone. She turned around to see it was Yren, a crush she's had since forever. Anaariel blushed and, lowered herself down to the chair and smiled slightly.
"Daughter, Go finsish your work." The queen said, shaking her head at her daughters foolishness over a male fairy. Anaariel nodded and flew off. Waving good-bye to Kaori and Yren. She hid as a whole bunch of feet were walking around where she had last been. A few minutes latter Kaori was gone with the queen. Yren was off with his friends, playing a few fay games.

Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 01:50
The Elf stared in horror as a bunch of fearies ripped at her dream home garden. All the hyacinths were gone now, all that was left were the clovers and the stargazers, the tulips, and the tiger lilies.
Linu's eyes widened as she saw the fearies one by one tear up the patch of clover that resided by the perana infested pond. "AHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed, she raced up and whacked the changelings with her oak staff. Flaxen hair gleamed in the shady sunlight as menacing green eyes bore invisible holes into the fearies.
"That'll teach you to pick from my garden!" she hissed, her voice magically magnified from the use of the oak staff.

Linu twirled her magical oak staf twice in the air and watched as her long life obsession was restored. Vibrant colours replaced the once ripped up greens. When all was done, Linu left in a swirling of her brown and weather worn cloak. She carefully stalked her garden path, in case there were any gnome bandits who wanted to do her any wrong. Linu sighed in content and stretched out in the shade of an imperial pine.
"Hallo miss," a little voice squeeked from above.
Linu looked up and groaned, another changeling . . . "I hope you haven't come to ruin my beds now have you?"
"Oh no," the young sprite looked at Linu with fathomless bottle green eyes. "What's your name, biggish Elf?" he querried.
"Linu," came the reply. "Now I have one teensy tiny question for you: what may your calling be, as the smallish folk say?" Linu watched the young fearie smile wickedly when she called him smallish. 'Humour is as humour does', she would say to herself at times.
"They call me Lathurzus," the changeling said as he now sat on her shoulder. "You've got a queer way with words you know," the little fearie pionted out.
"Well Lathurzus," said Linu. "I'd suggest you go home now and play with your little smallish and freakish friends of yours."
"Home?" said Lathurzus slowly and carefully. "Friends?" he repeated oddly. "BUT-" shouted Lathurzus, "I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!!!!!" Sparkly blue tears welled up in the tiny persons dark eyes.
"Oh," Linu looked up at the pitiful sprite. "There there, you can live with me until you find a home."
Lathurzus looked up hopefully. "Really?"
"NO!" Linu smiled misheiviously, "I'm kidding," she added quikly. "You can stay."

:killcomp: Don't let the small things get you down . . .even if they aren't really 'small'. . . :killcomp:

Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 03:09

Anaariel watched as the evil changelings flew past her, screaming and saying there was an evil elf up ahead. Curious, Anaariel flew up to the field and saw the fields torn up. She gasped and touched each one, bringing them back to life. She flew up to the elf and smiled. "I'm sorry miss." She said, looking back at the changelings. "They tear up fields rather then fix them. I had brought them to life for you." Anaariel said, noticing the sprite next to her. She tilted her head and flew up to him. She smiled. "And who might you be?" She asked the sprite slowly. She looked away from his eyes and then looked back at him. Doing the same gesture every few minutes.
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 04:08
((Layla, if you could go to the OOC and post there, I would be grateful))

I went back home and back to school. Everything was different; instead of just dragging myself through my classes, it seemed as if I looked at them as oppertunities to cause mischief. Ciel seemed to be ignoring me. I didn't care, though. She wasn't really a good friend anyway. As for the mischief-making, by the end of the day I found myself in the principals office. I guess I had gone too far with that frog-in-teacher's-underwear prank.

But I was not alone. There was a boy my age in there.. He was wearing a red baseball cap and a green jaket. He kindof looked odd, but it was subtle enough that I didn't really notice that mutch. His hair was the same color as mine, but mine was a darker shade of gold. He had green eyes like mine, too, but his pupils weren't rimmed in yellow like mine. He sort-of looked like a faerie in his own little way.

The lady at the front desk asked my name. "Kaori Saeranel," I said cooly. I had no fear of the principal. I sat down a few seats away from the green and red clad boy.

"Kaori Saeranel, you say?" His eyes glittered with a roguery smirk. "So you're the one who peels."

My eyes snapped at him. "How would you know?" I said carefully.

"Your little friend, Ciel, told me," he casually said.

"Who cares?" I didn't like the look of him. He seemed like the annoying-little-brother type of guy.

"Sounds like a faerie to me," he gave me a sidelong glance. I stared at him in surprise. "You know, a changeling type of thing."

"And what would you know about those?" I chose my words carefully. He probably knew my secret.

"Oh, well," the boy gave a crooked smile. "Let's just say that I have my reasons to suspect you, Kaori."

"What's your name," I demanded. It wasn't a question.

"Alaric Shefronso, at your service," the lad gave a mock bow. I didn't snicker.

"You're going to see me after school," I told him and stood up.

"Oh, I'll look forward to it!" I herd his call echo across the hallway leading to the principal and my sure death.
gabriel_legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 05:02
::Alaric::

Dear, dear, dear... Must new faeries always be so naive? Well, judging that I'm about 200 years older than her, there probably was going to be some gap.

After school, I was reunited with Kaori.

"What was your punishment?" I asked eagerly.

"Suspension and I have to go to his house to wash his car!" she said.

"Ooooh, harsh," I smirked. She ignored me, but I knew that got her pissed, one way or another.

Instead, she asked, "So what are you?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes, well, I don't know?"

"I already told you who I was, don't ask for more."

An awkward silence passed by. I didn't really mind, instead, I hummed a tune. It seemed though we both lived in the same neighborhood. By the time we got to her house, she said one last thing.

"What am I going to tell my parent? They'll be furious!"

Leaving for my house down the road, I called back, "Guess you should of thought of that before you put the frog in his new home!" This was going to be fun...

Marpess greeted me when I walked in the door with cookies and lemonade.

"Welcome home! I baked this scrumchies all by myself with the OVEN! Course, some caught on fire." I stuffed them in my pocket, not daring to eat them. "Who was that girl you were walking home with?"

"Oh, just my new girlfriend," I said, even though she wasn't.

'Mom' giggled and replied, "We'll have to invite over for dinner sometime!"

Of course.
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 05:10
“See you later Mom! I’ve got stuff to do, people to see… things to destroy! I'll be back by six.”

“Ok honey. Be safe!” My mother called from the kitchen. I grinned impishly and slipped out the door. Ahh yes… a new town… a new school in which I have no reputation and can pull anything I want on anyone for at least a week… Maybe more. The day was looking up.

The name’s Tal. I’m what is formally known as a sprite. At least when I chose to be in that form. But right now I’m “Talyge Keele; regular teenage girl”. And that’s the way I want to keep it. It’s so much easier to prank someone when you looked unsuspecting.

I passed by a small park near what appeared to be a library. Small children played on jungle gyms and hoped down slides. A few were swinging on tall swings, seeing who could get highest and daring each other to jump out. A grin painted my lips as one little boy pushed another out of the swing nearest me and began to swing, laughing at the fallen boy. I waited until the bully was at the peak of his next swing and then winked one bright green eye at the chains holding him up. Two of the links on either side snapped, sending the little boy soaring across the wood chips and into the grass. All the children laughed, especially the one that had been in the swing originally. I went on my way.

Magical powers do have advantages. As I rounded the corner a large group of Preppy-looking girl about my own age stood gathered around another large group of Jocks. At the sight of me they stopped what they were saying and stared.

“Oh my go*.” I heard one of them whisper to her friend. “Look at her clothes.”

I paused in my walking to think about what I put on that morning. Ahh yes… Lime green tank top over a baby blue t-shirt with stripped up sleeves, maroon capris and a purple plaid skirt complete with spiked belt and skater shoes. I studied her outfit, the perfect pale pink tank top and low-rise jeans with matching pink shoes.

The girls giggled and looked away from me. I smiled mischievously and winked at the grape smoothie in the prep’s hand. The bottom of the cup suddenly dropped out sending a shower of purple oozes down the front of her pink tank and into her lap. The girl yelped in shock and out rage and dropped the now empty cup. All around her jocks and preps laughed as she tried in vain to wipe the grape up.

“You might want to wash that quickly..” I said casually as I strolled past her. “I hear grape juice stains very easily.” I winked at the sludge and it congealed, dying the spot on her clothes permanently.

Ahh yes… the day was looking up. :evil:

[Edited on 19/4/2004 by Ringspell]
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 11:31
((Hullo, Ring!))

I went into the house. No one was there, as usual. Just me and the cat. Perfect.

I could hardly worry about Alaric. He was obviously a faerie. No need to worry about his pompous little a**.

I stripped off my ‘fake’ complexion. I was starting to sort-of like the green me. I grabbed one of my hoodies; a black one that said NINJ4. The good thing about having rich parents was that I had unlimited internet access and credit cards. The hoodie was a result of one of my depressing little online shopping sprees. Without regret, I cut two holes in the back so that my wings could fit comfortably on the outside. Plucking Lulu from her food bowl I draped myself over the couch.

“What shall we do, my dear little kitty?” I didn’t care about homework. Lulu just stared at me with disdain in her golden eyes. “Shall we play with magic? Or take a walk?” Lulu didn’t answer. I didn’t expect her to. “I think I’ll do both,” I concluded, dropping the unhappy cat by her food again. “If Mom or Dad ever come home, just tell them I’m out.” I must’ve been crazy to talk to a cat, but loneliness had its consequences. Talking to inanimate objects and animals topped the list for me.

Just in case, I experimented with magic. It wouldn’t be very wise to fly just to be shot down by a rifle, or something. I wasn’t tiny like Tinkerbelle. Sighing, I took flight.

I flew for a while, enjoying the wind. I wasn’t very far before I heard a brouhaha((heh heh; new vocab word)) underneath me. Below me a commotion occurred. Was that an elf I saw?

Swooping low, I checked it out.
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 11:38
"Oh ummm," LAthurzus looked up at the other sprite who kept staring at him. "I'm Lathurzus." The other Fearie smiled at him.
"Go get her," muttered Linu in an audible whisper that only Lathurzus could hear. "She might bite but..." she trailed off.
"Yo sis!" another Elf hollered loudly. He was dressed in very modern human clothes and by the looks of it, the other Elf greatly dissapproved. "So who's this rag tag gang I see?"
Linu's eye twitched, out of all the living nightmares she had come true her younger brother Alltheregin was the worst. Rag tag? Do mine ears decieve thee or do I hear an annoying mosquito or what!!??? thought Linu with loathing.
The other changeling looked around at Alltheregin and back again at Lathurzus, who smiled shyly back at her. A few gnome bandits tiptoed past and headed towards the garden, and if you saw you could have sworn that Alltheregin winked at them.
Linu lifted her oak staff and obliverated the gnomes; well actually she beamed them all the way to China, but that's not important (yet).
Sandro fumed as he walked down the corridors of his underground lair. NO more eye of newt! he thought angrily as he kicked a squirrel. Oh how I hate the vile yoke of servitude!!! Dumb dead men!!. A couple Dark Elf slaves looked at him with sleepless eyes as black and as fathomless as blood soaked pits.
Sandro was going to make a potion earlier but he ran out of eye of newt. How annoying is that?
The angry alchemist/necromancer flung the store cupboard doors open with a burst of magic. He grabbed a jar of newt eyes and stalked back to his laboratory.

"Finally," breathed Sandro, as he stirred up his concoction. "Now for the magic words . . ." The wizard was about to chant when his brew exploded with a show of green fireworks.
BANG!!!!!!
"AHHH!!!" Sandro tried to stomp out a flame on his cloak.
Eowebrindra
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 12:28
When I finally got home I wasn't surprised to see my mom standing there smiling.

"So what did you do this time" She asked

"I made a bunch of goo fall on the teacher and he got really angry at me this time" I replied

"You should have done better" she sort of had a whining tone to that

"I know but I have done alot of things and it's so hard to do some thing that is original but I am sure I can come up with something better tommorow" I reasheard(sp?) my mom.

After I dropped off my stuff inside I went outside to see what sort of trouble I could cause.

I know maybe I tommorow I could tar and feather the teacher only using something else instead of tar but still as sticky and as hard to take the feathers out. I smiled at the thought thinking how funny it would be to see him covered in feathers.

I was looking up in the sky when I saw something fly over head. Was that a faerie I saw. I ran in the direction I saw it fly in all the while setting car alarms off as I ran past them. I know it's not that creative but it annoyed alot of people and I couldn't think of anything else as I ran after the faerie.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 01:17

Anaariel spun around happily. "I'm Anaariel, at your presence!" She said with her little chirpy voice. She turned over to Linu. "I don't bite, I never do, I help people, including my rude kin." She looked over at the elf who had yelled out. She heard the name rag tag and glared at him. She hid in one of the flowers that had the necter tooken out by bee's and watched. She motioned for Lathurzus to hide also from a man who had called then rag tag, obviously he was a danger to them. She moved over a bit to give him room. Only if Linu had needed help would Anaariel come back out, or until he left.
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 10:28
Linu stood up and boldly faced her younger brother. "You've been playing with the *Beathne again haven't you?"
*Means dark in Ancient Elvish . . .
"Well you know me sis-er-where did your little fearie friends go?" he peared around looking for the fay and the other pixie.
"This is going to be worthwhile," mumbled Lathurzus as he stretched out inside the flower.

Alltheregin snapped his fingers and changed into a black shaggy looking wolf. Linu brought her staff out in front of her, "Sunlight bright, demon's blight," she whispered as her haired fanned out [though there was no wind].
Alltheregin charged. When he was about to jump at his elder sister, Anaariel (is that it?) cast a barrier.
Alltheregin fell back screaming; an unhuman scream that could only mean one thing: Alltheregin sided with the Dark, Anaariel was right . . . he was a danger--fearie reckoning was never wrong. NEVER.

"Oh my laboratory," moaned Sandro. "It's ruined!"
"No no no," a voice squeeked. "It is not la-boar-A-toar-EE, it is lab-ra-tor-EE."
Sandro strained his eyes as he looked for the source of the voice in the dense greenish blue smoke. "Who said that?"
"I did daddy," a tiny rabbit hopped into view.
:killcomp: Sometimes . . . A mastercard is VERY helpful . . . for everything else there's Masssster card . . . :killcomp:
gabriel_legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 03:42
(i changed my sig.)

Later that night, I called Kaori.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kaori!"

"Who's this?"

"Guess."

"Oh. Hi." I suppose she found out.

"You wanna come over tonight for dinner? There are some things I want to talk to you about," I said, 'forgetting' to mention about the girlfriend issue.

"What things?" Why does she have to be so protective? It's not like Marpessa's going to kidnap her or something. I'd like to see her try...

"You know, stuff. Faerie stuff."

That seemed to have convinced her because she agreed and I told her my address. See you at seven o-clock!

(I want to write about when Kaori first comes over, kay? I have this idea)
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 04:27
((OMG!!You actually put that stupid little song on there? That's hilarious!!!lol lol lol lol lol P.S. LAYLA U NEED 2 GO TO THE OOC, PLEASE!!!))

::Kaori:(Sorry 2 make it so short.))

Well, I got tired of watching the feuding elf and co.. They had thier own problems to deal with. I flew home, bored. My little flight had been uneventful. Then, Alaric called. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So I now had to go to his house for dinner. Lovely.
gabriel_legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 05:54
(I don't have to go to school today!)

The door bell rang twice before I had the chance to open it. Outside was Kaori, holding a cheesecake. If that was for 'mom', than I suppose Marpessa would be delighted. Out of all those human delcates, cheesecake was her favorite.

"Hi, come on in," I said, gesturing her in, but was interupted by a push to the side.

"OH, I'M SOOOO GLAD TO MEET ALARIC'S NEW GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!" a squeal came out. There, she said it. I could see that Kaori was already turning purple. ((ha ha, I used 'purple' again, just like the time you "got drunk")) If looks could kill, I'd be dead and dying again. The cheesecake was accidentally smushed. "Oops, honey, I'm sorry... Oh, what's this? A cheesecake? Oh, thank you! Here, let me take it to the kitchen."

As Marpessa left, the new faerie just glared at me. "Why. Did. You. Tell. Her. That. I'm. Your. Girlfriend?!?" She said, saying one word slowly at a time. What's wrong with her? I think I'm really good-looking.

"Oh, well, don't you want to be my girlfriend?" I questioned, and then, after recieving a slap in a face, I laughed, "Okay, okay, I was kidding! Besides, my mom likes to torture females that aren't my girlfriends. Jeez, you slap hard."

So we walked into the dining room after a while, yet she still wouldn't talk to me.
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 06:57
((I sayed home, too. Actually, I went to my first class, only. I had a project in Movie Making due, but now I'm home. YAY! I love 'Take Your Child to Work Day'))

I sighed. Alaric was making things more complicated than necessary. I couldn't figure out why he would be so wierd like that. I am not his girlfriend, Okay!! Geeze.

Well we went into the kitchen. Something smelled like it was burning. I didn't bother to see what, though, because Alaric's mom was distracting me. She was twirling around with the cheesecake I made in her hands, still. I thought she was going to drop it. Smoke was now drifting from the oven.

I averted my eyes from Alaric. I was pretty pissed at him, still.

"Well! Are you guys ready to eat?!" Ms. Alaric cried in an unusually high voice. What an odd family, I thought to myself.

Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 09:29
((Oh garsh I thought I'd die!!! I had to wait and wait for my cousins to rehook the internet on their comp. Cannot wait to get internet for self. Sorry if I came back a little late =^^= . . .))

"What did you just call me?"
"Daddy," replied the rabbit.
"Who and what are you," asked Sandro heatedly.
"I'm a magical rabbit, and my name is Carson, and my brothers and sister-"
"A magical rabbit," Sandro cut in. "Where did you come from?"
"You made me daddy," said Carson.
"Too much eye of newt?"
The rabbit nodded twice.
"Ahem----you, er, Carson would not mind if I brought you and your, er, brothers and sisters to someone would you?"
"Certainly not!" there was a smile in the rabbits eyes.
"Right, well I'm going to take you to the Sorceress Nagaroth Linu Arnen Bran for a checkup."
"Okay!"
"Thank you, Anaariel," breathed Linu. She ran her sweaty hands through her gleaming hair.
The fearie smiled mischeviously and disappeared yet agian into the moon lily.
Lathurzus was merely jumping for joy. "That was amazing Anaariel, I can't even do that! How did you do it?" his eyes were gleaming with exitment.
Anaariel winked.

Linu was watching her hemlock grove when she suddenly spotted a black cloaked figure walk up briskly towards her. She also noticed that the stranger was being followed by a horde of rabbits.
What on earth is going on? she thought to herself momentarily, but she let that query go as she stood up to greet the man who was undoughtly coming to see her. A secret admirer p'raps? Or maybe 'Sandro': the 'O' so pathetic Necromancer who can't even remember his last name? She smiled ironically at the thought.
"Hello Sandro: the 'O' so pathetic Necromancer who can't even remember his last name," greeted Linu curtly.
Sandro scowled in responce.
"I see you brought some little friends over," Linu pointed out.
The multicoloured rabbits hid behind Sandro; sticking close to him, almost possesively.
"Nagaroth," Sandro bowed, almost mockingly. Why am I being such an idiot? he thought angrily.
Because you are one! said Linu telepathically.
Sandro jumped at the unforeseen response.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 10:05
((I posted in the OOC just to let ya'll know!))

I slinked out of one of the shadows and sat in the streetlight. I licked my paw, I had just finished catching a rat and was cleaning up my mess. I looked around to see of no one was watching and turned back into myself.

A normal teenage girl... well not EXACTLLY normal but you get my drift. I was wearing a checkered red skirt and black stockings. A black t-shirt with a bleeding rose in the middle of it. My short brown hair had red highlights in it to match my devilish red eyes. And a pair of black knee-high boots. I wasn't much of the friendly type, but I'm human... maybe I shouldn't say that but oh well!

My enhanced sense of hearing picked up voices a block away, "Can never get time to yourself!" I turned and walked in the other direction. I can't really stand humans they're very pestering. I didn't want to go cause my "folks" would be all "you were supposed to be home five hours ago" and "don't be out so late tomorrow" stuff "normal" parents do.

I sighed. This town was going to be a piece of cake terrorizing! But not all at once! Start with the preppys moving down the list of people I hate! I kicked a trash can as a walked past. It tipped over and a cat screeched, Stupid humans!

Well you're just a stupid feline! The cat ran away terrified that I talked to it. I walked down the street more until I saw a park. I sat down on one of the benches and listened to the noise of the city.
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 05:31
((Gabriel's here at my house....please.....save me......AHHHHH!!!))

Gabriel::....yum....dust mites......Saeran's tasty, too...... just kidding.

Actually, the food wasn't too bad. Marpessa ordered from Panda Express. She burned the other food a crisp. Of course, that didn't didn't stop her from brewing some drinks. I casually sipped my glass of unknown drink. There was a clatter of silverware on the wooden table and when I looked over it frightened me to see Alaric turn pale. It wasn't pretty....

"Erm, Kaori?" He muttered nervously. "Did you just drink that?"

"Yeah?" I answered carefully.

"You....weren't supposed to...."

"Eh?" I cried in dismay. "Oh no! How can this precious youth of mine be wasted so soon?!" I haven't even climbed Mt. Fugi yet or gotten a REAL boyfriend, I thought to myself. This psycho in front of me doesn't count! I was just preparing for the worst when Alaric started laughing uncontrollably.

"YOU...hahahah...FELL FOR...hahahaha....IT!!" he giggled.

Very funny. Note to self: Spike the blond kid's drink when possible.

"Oh, come on, don't appear so moody! It was just a joke. I ONLY spiked your drink, and if you're a faerie, you can't get drunk," the mischievious faerie remarked. Arrrrg, I thought to myself, he already beat me at my own prank! And why do I feel so dizzy if faeries are immune tto alchohol? "But in your case, since you just changed... it might effect you a little."

I was feeling kind of light headed by then. I was really happy, even though I knew I should be mad at Alaric. His mom was laughing along with him, too. WHAT KIND OF FAMILY IS THIS, I frantically thought before I lost all memory of my contious self.
gabriel_legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 06:00

"HA...heh... oh god, why am I laughing?" Kaori said, beginning to turn red with effort. That was an understatement for red.

"HAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahaha.... *mutters incoherently* hahahahahahha.... hehehehehehe...hahahahaha... *mutters incoherently again*..."

Oh my. I didn't think she would get drunk so easly...

(ha ha, I made you drunk again Saeran)

(GRRRR*Saeran, here* why must you always do this!!!)
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 06:19
::Marieta Kassen::

I got bored being bored FAST! I got up off the stupid park bench, cause my butt started aching. I walked through it a little ways and out the other side. I walked past a few houses listening to them talking about bills and telemarketers. Humans have so many problems nowadays!

I turned back into a cat. They're easier to move around in. I went to go sit on the steps off my favorite house. I began to lick myself, didn't want people to think I was actually "listening" to things. I perked my ears up and listened to the conversation inside.

"Erm, Kaori? Did you just drink that?"

"Yeah?"

"You....weren't supposed to...."

"Eh? Oh no! How can this precious youth of mine be wasted so soon?!"

"YOU...hahahah...FELL FOR...hahahaha....IT!!"

"Oh, come on, don't appear so moody! It was just a joke. I ONLY spiked your drink, and if you're a faerie, you can't get drunk! But in your case, since you just changed... it might effect you a little."

This is why I sit here. They're the only faeries I know around here. I keep to myself because I don't want to be know about. Only my "folks" know and they keep secrets very well. If you threaten them with just the right animal! They'll keep quiet!

"HA...heh... oh god, why am I laughing?"

Making another person drunk is funny! Hahahaha hahaha haha ha!

I curled my tail around me and fell asleep. Hopefully they don't step on me!

((Do you like making Saeran drunk? Well here's what I think: :cheers: GREAT job!!!))
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 02:57
:banghead:A long delay always makes life more interesting:banghead:

Lathurzuz watched the two large folk arguing when a wonderful idea struck his tiny head------he could recruit them both fo the war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 03:21
Lathurzus zoomed happily through the air as if blown out of a catapult. He landed gracefully on Linu's shoulder with a smile on his face that could have a lit up a whole room.
The Elf and the Necromancer looked at him curiously.
"Will you join the war against the unseelies? Will you both join the Seelies?" the young sprite made a puppy look
"Certainly," said Linu. "We'll both join you."
"What about these rabbits?!" asked Sandro bewildered.
"Take good care of them, as they are very very special."
Lathurzus fluttered about. The queen would be so pleased with him [for once].
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email