Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Faculty (scripted, if you've seen the movie The Faculty, you're good.)
on: April 22, 2004 01:39
(My favorite movie is the faculty, and i dont know if alot of you have ever seen it but i thought it'd be cool to do an rpg on it. so you can be anyone......but casey HES MINE MWAHAHAHA. u dont hafta pm me...just go.....This will take place after the alien encounter, but we can make more alien-y stuff happen....)

Casey gripped his bag and walked the halls doen his high school in Ohio.He passed alot of kids. "Boy, this sure beats getting beat up every morning." He reminisced to himself. Casey walked passed the newspaper office to give Delilah a quick wave. She smiled and waved back. Casey kept walking and finally got to his locker and dropped off his books...........
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Faculty (scripted, if you've seen the movie The Faculty, you're good.)
on: April 23, 2004 10:09
((So lothriel... is this JUST scripted... or can I make up my own character? Come on... I gave that book for your b-day... you could repay me by letting my character join! :disco: ))
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Faculty (scripted, if you've seen the movie The Faculty, you're good.)
on: April 24, 2004 06:05
(umm basically what happened is aliens attacked the school and casey saved everyone. casey and delilah r dating, stan and stokley r dating, zeke and ms. burke r dating. yeah i guess u could make up ur own carachter.......if u want the script i can send it to u since u havent seen the movie! )
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 12:36
Delilah waved at Casey, picked up her bag and turned to the left to pick up some books at her locker.

[Edited on 25/4/2004 by aragornlvr423]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 12:52
"Delilah!" Casey called running down the hall to catch up with her at her locker. "Hey."
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 11:29
"hey" Delilah said turning around suddenly and seeing Casey looking at her.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 12:02
"Yeah hi." Casey began. "So theres this dance thing, actually its the prom next week and I was wondering.-" "Hey freaks!" called a voice from behind them. They both turned and saw zeke standing there with ms. burke on his arm. "Well me and ms. burke are gonna get to english class, just wanted to say hi." Zeke and ms. burke walked away. "You wanan go to the prom with me?" Casey blurted out.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 10:11
"Prom?" Delilah repeate, caught by suprise. He hadn't been the first person to ask but he was the first person she liked who asked. "sure" she said smiing at him. he saved my life and all. she thought to herself
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 11:05
Casey could feel the blood rushing to his face, "I know you've been asked by almost every other guy but since you know we're kindof dating..." he trailed off. "We could go with stokeley and stan." she suggested. "Yeah sure." He replied. "I'll see you after school." She waved goodbye and he went to his next class.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 10:56
Delilah smiled. She bent down and pick up her history book and walked to her history class.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email