Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
Post A World Away From You
on: April 24, 2004 05:27
((hey! this is a non-scripted free rp about freedom and stuff ...have fun! :hug: ))

Emily was finally away. Away from her step-dad, away from her childhood home, away from everyone who had ever doubted her power...
But she had left behind Cassie- her little sister to whom she had sworn there was a better place and would one day take her there. As far away from this place as possible...and now she had left her behind.
Emily's jet black hair flew around her face as the train sped faster along. Her piercing grey eyes stared at the moon, and her rosy red lips smiled thinking of freedom.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A World Away From You
on: April 24, 2004 08:11
Kimberly checked her watch. 8:30. She looked up the road and saw that Helen still hadn't made it to her house yet. She hid behind the tree as the front door opened. As the next few minutes passed she heared the front door open and close again. Sighing she walked around the trunk and sat down, waiting for Helen to get to her house. Finally the red corvet drove up the drive-way and Helen waved from her seat. As she climbed in Helen stared at her. "Come on buckle up, were suppose to meet Emily at the train stop in a half and hour, and they said she was suppose to be arriving early!"
"Is she really? Well go ahead and back out, I can't find the seat belt and It WILL take me at least 5 minutes to find it." Kimberly said, feeling around in the dark. Finally finding it they were half way down the road.

As they pulled up to the train stop the train was just arriving. Kimberly jumped out of the car as Helen un-buckled her baby girl from her seat and put her on her hip. Helen's baby girl, Meghan, was a little cutie but rather difficult to coop with. Kimberly leaned up against the wall and waited for Emily to file out and set her first foot in Farmersville, Kentucky.

(Hope you don't mind the place and the friends Fair, For information, They are your Chat Friends you met through the chat room and you've come to live with them, and I'm guessing that you left Cassie behind because you were afraid these people weren't what they said they were. Just a suggestion. hehehe They'll ask where Cassie was and you can explain in whichever way you want! :hug: )
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 10:43
Emily finally got to her destination and was so happy to breathe in the fresh air. She saw her friends and hugged them close.
"I'm free!" she sighed
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 12:05

"Emily, you made it ok!" Helen and Kimberly said as the hugged her back. "Where's Cassie?" Kimberly asked as she picked up Emily's carry on bag and threw it over her shoulder and hung on with her fingers. Helen nodded an agreement while chewing slightly on her gum.
"Is she still on the train?"
"She would be here next to Emily if she was you idiot!"
"Well sorry! How am i suppose to know?"

They both stopped arguing and stared at Emily, waiting an answer.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email