Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
Post Hellsing (Vampire RP; please see ooc discussion for details)
on: April 30, 2004 09:52
(OOC: Here we go...)

The office was dimmly lit, almost dark. It was a spacious room, sparsly furnished. A solid, hard wood desk faced a large painting of a blonde man, who kindly face looked a little weary. The man's blue eyes looked down at the figure seated behind the desk.

At first glance, you might have though it was a young man who was rather a pretty boy. Green gray suit, blue neck tie with a large cross pin...white gloves clothed the hands; one of which held a small thin cigar. Long, pale blonde hair fell in soft waves, framing a pretty, but cold and commanding face. Ice blue eyes looked out from behind round wire fram glasses.

This was Sir Integra Wingates Fairbrooke Hellsing. At 23, she - yes, Sir Hellsing was indeed a woman - was the leader of the secret Organization of Protestant Knights aka the Hellsing Orginization. Their duty was to protect England from threats that couldn't be handled in...conventional ways. It was a dangerous job and a thankless one - but Integra had inheirited it as a part of the family and her sense of duty was strong.

There was a slight knock at the door and a dark haired man wearing a monocle looked in. "My lady?"

Integra smiled. Walter still called her that. She nodded. "You may come in."

It was a dark night. A waxing moon hung in the sky and the figure seated atop the roof of the Hellsing's ancient home grinned, exposing long fangs. Behind yellow lenses, red eyes watched the sky appreciatively. It was a nice night out...almost made him want to go out and hunt.

A slight wind fluttered his long, deep red coat. The vampire spotted another of his kind, a girl wearing a blue uniform shirt and skirt, walking across the grounds. The breeze tugged at her short, messy blonde hair.

The male vampire suddenly appeared in front of her. "Where are you off too, Police Girl?" he asked in a slow, drawling tone.

The young vampire's large red eyes lit up. "Master!"

The vampire, Alucard, jerked his head to the training facility. "Let's try to improve your aim tongiht, shall we?"

The young vampire, Seras Victoria, would have blushed if she could. "Yes, master." she said in a somewhat subdued tone, following his tall, lanky frame.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Hellsing (Vampire RP; please see ooc discussion for details)
on: April 30, 2004 06:24
((My turn I guess.. here I go! Oh also... what abilities does the chip give people?))

Dark were the hallways in which screams upon screams could be heard. But to each hallway were cells and in those cells were not prisoners and not animals... but people. People who had been manipulated in some form or another in which they now each possessed a chip... a FREAK chip you could call it. One unfortunate person was one of the lastest to be captured and held in the last cell on the last hallway of the faciluty. Her blood red hair drapped over her face so that none could see her. A stream of moonlight escaped into her cell causing her to look up. Her eyes were dark as emerald themselves as they sparkled and shined in the light. Her skin was like porcilen with a slight blush to them as she began to stand the built and frame of her body could be seen quite well now... similiar to what a goddess herself would possess. She moved forward towards the light only to be stopped by chains that bound her hands close to the wall. She lowered her head kissing the chain around her neck that held a very beautiful and very sacred looking cross. Quietly in the stillness of the night and madness, she began to pray...
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 09:49
Walter stepped in to the dimly lit room. He had been serving Hellsing for many years by now even under Sir Integra's father. He was now devoted to serving Integra.

He stood in front of her desk now and bowed slightly,"Is there anything you need?"
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 05:51
(Um..increased strength and vision as well as speed and senses. they can also make gouls, but not new vampires. And They can't regenerate, make familiars or fade into mist or bats.)

Integra smiled a little. She read the settle hint under Walter's words.

"I am retiring for bed now, Walter. You needn't worry." she stood and snuffed out her cigar. It was late and Integra knew her habit of going to bed very late and arising very early worried Walter sometimes.

(Hey, Sil, just to tell you, I found out some interesting stuff about Walter. He used to be a Hellsing agent known as the Angel of Death and his weapon were thin, silver wires that are attached to a special set of gloves. He's pretty darn good at controling them too...)
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 02:07
((Thanks, I just found a site with some more info on him and it mentioned that to, thanks for letting me know though.))

"Yes m'lady, but you should be retiring long before this hour,"he did not say this to argue with her only to state his wrorry over ths problem of hers. Integra simply gave him a small smile. He bowed leaving the room.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 03:16
(OOC: Hey, are you all still with me?)

True to form, Integra was up early the next morning already going over reports and papers when Walter brought in tea and breakfast.

"Alucard and the new one are inside I hope?" she asked, knowing that Alucard had a bad habit of sneaking off by himself at times.
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 12:17
"I'm afraid Alucard has went off again m'lady but Seras is in side,"he replied.

He set her breakfast down in front of her.

"He should be back soon, he was already gone from a few hours."
inu_washa
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 01:18
Alucard walked out on top of the tower of london to view the bustling city bellow.
" its a beatifull night, almost makes me want a bite to drink..."
after standing stiil for sevral seconds more he turned toreds hellsing.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email