Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
Post A Fairy's Tale
on: May 01, 2004 01:10
((See OoC first, that was created by Sarahadwen))
{{The first post will be one of Harmony's grandsons telling his grandchildren about the War of the Fairy's, which is when this story takes place}}

"I want to hear a story grandpa-pa. A bedtime story! Please?" Ellie said. She was one of the 10 grandchildren that surrounded Avorda, the grandson of Harmony. "You promised!"

"Oh alright. But just one this time. Last time you made me tell 10 different ones for each of you!" He laughed slightly. "Which one will it be tonight?"

"How about the War of the Fairies? I love that one, grandfather!" Ellie's older brother, Hanson said. Everyone nodded their heads and made pleading eyes.

"I always tell you guys that one! It's extremely long for a bed-time story, don't you think?" He sat down on the ground.

Ellie sat on his lap. "But you never tell us the full version of it! You always skip the best parts, grandpa-pa... We want to hear ALL of it!" She snuggled closer to him. Her green eyes sparkled and red locks shined in the fire light.

Avorda smiled at her. "You children are so persuasive, you know." He seem to go into a trance when he started to tell of the story. "Back when Devlin and Alea were alliances. They lived in peace during the dark days until Alea was betrayed. The Devlins helped the Corllocks who were at war with Alea. The war between Corllock and Alea ended on that day.....the same day that the war between Alea and Devlin started. The two were neighboring countries, the line of battle always changing," he said slowly. He coughed a little, then continued. As he started talking again the blue and red fire stirred up, then died down. "It had been about a year after the war had started when two fairies met. One was a Devlin, her name was Braedon-Otieno. But people called her Brae or Braedon. The other was of Alea, named Harmony." He paused and thought for a while. "Harmony was my grandmother. Braedon would have been Tyla and Bodeal's great-great-grandmother," He looked at two oldest, and shortest of the group.

"But grandpa-pa, why did Devlin turn back on Alea? Why?" Ellie asked.

"Well don't interrupt me Ellie, or I won't tell the story at all!"He said. "Devlin had some very evil fairies." He glanced again at Tyla and Bodeal, the only two that were related to Braedon. "No all of them were evil, Braedon wasn't purely evil." He coughed again. "Braedon was on a troublemaking mission, no doubt, while she was outside a town in Alea. A risky thing for Braedon to be doing. Harmony and her unicorn, Lyte, which had gold tipped ears, golden wings, and a pure gold horn, were going through the woods. Braedon had her blue tiger, Nox with her. Nox was prowling through the woods, while Braedon was trying desperatly to catch up with him. She was only 8" you know. That's why you two are really short.

The sound of singing is heard. A vision of Harmony with Lyte walking on a path comes to mind....

Sarahadwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A Fairy's Tale
on: May 01, 2004 05:28
I see a smile upon his lips. His destiny- Harmony suddently heard a twig snap "What's that?" she whipered to her unicorn who had by then raised herself off the ground. Harmony looked around wildley. "Y-you don't think it's one of those devlin fairies do you? I don't like all of them, some though might be nice if I knew any...." she looked around again anxious..."Callie, Callie is that you? C-come on Callie, you know I don't like it when you sneak up on me..Lyte, it's not Callie is it?" Lyte gave a snort showing the girl that the sceant was not familiar." I thought so."

Harmony went to search for the sound behind the bushes and was faced with a small fairy, a black one to be exact.

Braedon: Don't harm him, stay away from Nox, I'm not afraid of some prissy Alea Fairy!"

Harmony: Who's Nox, oh, I'm Harmony by the way, nice to meet you, and I'm not prissy, are you lost, you seem a little far from your hometown, and I'm sure your parents are just lilke mine and don't want you to leave the walls of your own home.

Braedon: You live with your parents?

Harmony: Of cooourse I live with my parents, I'm only nine. I've read about your kind, your kind of small....

Braedon: So what?!

Harmony: Well, I was just mentioning it. Anyway, I should probably go, oh! I didn't catch your name?

Braedon: I didn't give it to you. But....it's Braedon Lynx Otieno although, I didn't get your full name.

Harmony: Sorry about that, it's Harmony Rose Thalion, and this is my Unicorn Lyte.

Braedon: Nice to meet you Harmony, and this is my Tiger, Nox. Well, see you later?

Harmony: Hopefully, I've been meaning to get some more friends lately, hoping to have....adventures far from home if your up to any?

Braedon: Well I--- *Harmony cuts her off*

Harmony: Sorry, my mothers calling me from the castle, how about I meet you here tomorrow, bring your friends, I'll bring mine BYE!

Harmony flew off on Lyte at lighthing speed to her Butterfly manor, hoping none of her neighbors saw her and told her parents she was out of the castle.

Harmony: Mom?! Were you calling for me?!

Eve(her mom): Yes dear, I was. Dinner's almost ready, and I thought you were going to have that Callie girl over, didn't you two talk about it when she was here for dinner last week?

Harmony: Uhh...yeah, she said she might come, if she does it will probably, be in a few minutes...I'll start dessert so we can have if right after dinner.

((((well that's all for now....hope you don't mind Hay....I tried to keep Braedon in character....if you want me to fix any of it just tell me, you too Newra.))))

Newra
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 01:52
Calliwen walked up to the door of Butterfly Manor and politely knocked. Harmony's mother answered the door. She smiled at Calliwen.

"Hello Callie! We weren't sure if you were going to come!"

Callie smiled. "Hello Ms. Eve. Is Harmony here?"

"Of course," said Ms. Eve, and she ushered Callie inside.

The four-and-a-half-foot tall nymph stepped inside of beautiful Butterfly Manor, brushing her pale blue hair out of her eyes. She stepped into the kitchen, seeing Harmony Rose at work with some kind of dessert.

Harmony smiled brightly. "Hi Callie!" she said. Harmony Rose was a year younger than Callie, but Callie liked her anyway. Harmony was one of Callie's very best friends. "Oh, Callie, there's someting I want to tell you!" Harmony's violet eyes sparkled.

"What is it?" Callie asked, walking over to sit in a chair by her friend. Harmony Rose was always up to something... oftentimes without knowlage or consent of her Mother and Father. Callie listened intently with her long ears.

Harmony told her excitedly about meeting a little black fairy from Devlin. Devlin!!! That peaked Callie's interest. Her sky blue eyes twinkled with excitement. Callie had never been to Devlin. She wasn't allowed.

Just then Harmony's mother walked in. They both looked at each other, immediately beginning to talk about something else.

(Hope this is ok!)

[Edited on 4/5/2004 by Newra]
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 01:51
Harmony flew off on Lyte at lighthing speed to her Butterfly manor, hoping none of her neighbors saw her and told her parents she was out of the castle.

Braedon watched Harmony fly away on Lyte, then flew onto Nox's back. "Well Nox, that was interesting, wasn't it?" she said to him. Nox purred in agreement. He was a dark blue tiger, with even darker blue stripes. His eyes were all black and he had huge paws with long sharp claws.

Braedon and Nox started back across the border lines to Devlin. She was thinking of paying that Harmony Rose Thalion another visit. Once she had talked to her friends of course.

"Harmony....what a name," she said. In a voice mimicking Harmony's higher pitched voice, "Oh hello. I'm Harmony, I didn't get your name." She sighed. "Eargh," she flew around and looked Nox right in the eyes, "kind of prissy don't you think? Are all Alea's like that? Honestly. I guess maybe it's just Cloud Fairy's though." She shrugged and flew back up on Nox's back, just as they were crossing the borders into her desolate country.

"Wait.....There's something different," She flew up in the air and around a little bit. "Is it just me or is it getting far more darker around here?" she asked herself. "Come on Nox, I have to see Echo. Maybe he knows what's going on around here! If its anybody, it's gotta be Echo!" She landed on Nox and nudged him. He started to run towards a black, menacing forest.

(that's great Newra! Sorry, I'm a bit pressed for time, maybe I'll edit the post later! tally!)

[Edited on 3/5/2004 by SwirlZ]
Sarahadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 03:41
"What are you children up to?" Harmony's mother Eve asked them.

"Nothing? Why would you say that :angel: ?" Harmony said, trying to keep the panic of being caught out of her voice. "Oh! The shortcake, can't forget about the strawberry shortcake, goooottttaaaa finish it....uhh Mom?" Harmony said very quickly.

"Yes dear?"

"Y-you wouldn'tmindifIwentintothewoodswithLytetomorrowwouldyou(wouldn't mind if I went into the woods with Lyte tomorrow would you)......" she said very rushed but Eve caught it.

"Honey, you know very well that your father wouldn't allow that, now as much as I want you to be able to explor, no, you can't!" :nono: Harmony just nodded, but in her mind assured herself that she would go anyway.

"Alright, alright, calm down mother...dinners ready as you said, now let's eat!"

~~~~~~~after dinner~~~~~~~

"So, Callie, are you staying the night......I mean, did your mother say if you could?" Harmony said hopeful awaiting her best friends answer.
Nuquernafeniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 04:57
Ravynn was just walking around a forest somewhere in Devlin when she thought she heard someone. She went behind a tree to try to see who it was, and so she could surprise them when they did come...

She heard someone say in a mimicking kind of voice "Oh hello. I'm Harmony, I didn't get your name." Ravynn laughed to herself. She recognized it right away as Breadon's voice, so she decided to stand in front of her to block out the sun, which wasnt too difficult since she happened to be quite taller than her.

She noticed Braedon slowing down in the shadow. Then she heard her say "Is it just me or is it getting far more darker around here? Come on Nox, I have to see Echo. Maybe he knows what's going on around here! If its anybody, it's gotta be Echo!". Ravynn didn't want to stay unnoticed, so she spoke out and said "Why go ask someone about a little shadow? Just a joke, don't worry."

Braedon looked up at Ravynn and said sarcastically, "Ha ha, very funny."

Ravynn then remembered Braedon saying something about asking an echo about a shadow, which made no sense to her, so she inquired Braedon about it. "Hey, while you were freaking out about being in my shadow," she smirked and then continued, "I heard you say something about asking an echo about it. What were you thinking?!? You can't talk to echos, meaning you can't really ask them questions..."

((i hope this ok...and sorry about the delay to post...homework :dizzy: ))
Newra
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 05:16
Callie chuckled after Mrs. Eve left the room, giving a sympathetic nod to Harmony. "Nice try!" she admitted.

~~~after dinner~~~

Callie and Harmony had just finished clearing away the dinner plates, and were now in Harmony's bedroom, sitting on the floor.

"So, Callie, are you staying the night......I mean, did your mother say if you could?" Harmony asked, hopefully.

Callie smiled and nodded her head. "Aye, Mum gave me permission to stay over." She leaned in to whisper to her friend. "You're going to go out tomorrow anyway, aren't you?" she asked. Harmony Rose's eyes sparkled, and she nodded. Callie sprang up nimbly, grinning. "Wonderful!" she cried. "I guess I can come with you, then," she said quickly. "I do want to see that Devlin Fairy. You know, I never have seen one." She shot a glance to Harmony. "What do you suppose it was doing in Alea?" she asked.

Harmony shrugged. "I'm not sure.....but we'll find out tomorrow!" Callie nodded with a smile.
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 03:20
Braedon saw it was only Ravynn. She could nearly smile, and she did. "You really had me going there Ravynn. Sheesh, but your shadow is big enough! Honestly, it's huge....or maybe you're huge... " Nox purred slightly.

"And Echo...Sheesh, Ravynn, don't even know Echo yet? Echo is one of those warlocks in our town. You know, the ones that you don't oggle over! He's been my friend for some time. Not that he has good powers though," she rolled her eyes. "I'm the only person that can save that kid from blowing himself up!" She jumped up as Nox started forward again. Ravynn hadn't moved yet. "And I mean that literally! And it's not just your shadow that worried me. I kind of felt a tingling, that something was wrong." She looked at Ravynn, as Ravynn muffled a laugh. "Oh be quiet!"

They both traveled deeper into the woods. It was starting to get darker, and they could begin to see the lanterns on the road, which they weren't following. Suddenly, a twig snapped behind them. Braedon flew up suddenly, and Nox turned around, crouching. Ravynn lightly jumped onto a tree-branch. Ready for any attack.

Braedon saw some green sparks fly and heard a high-pitched scream. She smiled. "Ravynn, it's only Echo. Seems he found us first!" She started to fly forward. She stopped abruptly when a large body came hurtling through the woods. Behind him came a big rush of green flames.

"AAAHHHH!!!!" Breadon and Ravynn screamed. Ravynn started to make her way out of the trees, running on the ground as well as swinging from tree branches. Echo quickly grabbed Braedon, and hopped onto Nox, who was just behind Ravynn.

{{{hey, can I call you Nuq? I can't quite remember your full name! Ohkay, I had an idea while posting. Ravynn can be all like tree oriented.....well... I mean she is a really good tree climber. kind of just developed.... well tally ho! GREAT posting everyone!}}}
Sarahadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 05:10
Harmony shrugged. "I'm not sure.....but we'll find out tomorrow!" Callie nodded with a smile.

*Click* The door to Harmony's parents door was heard closing. Harmony looked anciously (sp?) down at Callie who had the exact same look in her eyes.

"Now, all we have to do it wait....." Harmony whispered, "Wait for it...wait for it..." suddenly two rythmic snores were heard from the next room. "Yes! Ok, here's the plan, I will pack clothes, accesories, hygenic stuff....etc. And you will go down to the kitchen and pack food, water, and take and hunting weapons you may want, for I'm vegitarian. Hmmm....I'll get the sleeping supplies, and you can make some baskets, it's looks like my parents went to bad late, the sun will rise in a few hours, so when I'm finished I'll make a few baskets myself."

"Right, what food should I take?" Callie asked her, so that there none presence wasn't acknoledged immediatly.

"Hmm....in the dragonfly cupboard theres some salads, and dried meat, fruit and vegitables, here take this bag... the clay canteens are by the wash bucket." Harmony said with sparkling eyes, "Ok, let's hurry!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later all was packed, and with tired eyes the two set out on they're journey, the sky fainly pink towards the mountains. Callie flying on Lyte, and Harmony flying on her own.

((((I'll control Trent until someone takes him over))))
Nuquernafeniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 01:56
Ravynn kept running and swinging on branches, with the occasional glance behind her to see if the green flame was still there. Once they exited the forest, she continued to run out of fear. She wasn't used to seeing green fire ...

She slowed her run a bit, but still kept going away from the forest untill she heard Braedon shout at her, telling her to come back and that she could stop running. She stopped then and looked behind her and only realized then how far she actually ran. It then occured to her that it was a bit silly for her to panic that much, and she turned and went back by Echo and Braedon.

"Sorry about that. I just paniced ... What was that anyways? I suppose it was you," she said directed towards Echo, "since Braedon just finished telling me that you were a warlock, that is, before that thing came along." She shuddered a bit-she did not like fire, not to mention unnatural fire ... that is green ...

After regaining herself, she asked Braedon "So, since we no longer need to go find Echo since he graciously came up and introduced himself by chasing us out of the forest,' she glared at Echo for a moment before returning to her question, "where are we going? You didn't quite mention that yet, and you were very vague on why were you were so anxious to find this warlock who can't even control his own spells..." she glared at Echo again. She was not pleased with this socalled warlock...she didn't quite trust someone who could use spells but could not use them well...
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 09:40
Braedon saw Ravynn just take off even after they were out of the woods. She looked at Echo then called back to Ravynn. "RRRAVVYNN! SCAREDY! GET BACK OVER HERE! HE WON'T HURT YOU!" She smiled.

Echo blushed as Ravynn glared at him. "I-I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to. You see, I'm just learning--"

"Come off it Rav! He didn't mean too. Well now that we've found Echo, I guess we don't nbeed to travel anymore," she said. She looked up at the sky. "I'm nearly half dead after that scare. Honestly, can we get a little sleep? Don't worry Ravynn, I'll fill you all in tomorrow."

"But where are we going to sleep, exactly?" asked Echo. He looked around the valley they had run to. "There's no decent place. And would you like to fill me in on why you were looking for me! I heard that you were over in Alea, why, I was looking for you! You shouldn't go over there Brae," he shrugged and rubbed his eyes. "Not safe."

Breadon looked at him. She turned to Ravynn. "Do you think we can still make it to the city then? Judging by how fast you pounded out of the forest, I think we could make it in less than an hour!" She laughed. "Or maybe not. No worries. It's not like some bloody Alea fairy is going to be chasin' us. Like that would ever happen!

"But won't your parents worry? I mean, my parents won't but my brother will make me endangered!" He said to Braedon.

"Echo, man you ARE endangered!" Braedon laughed. "My 'rents don't care. S'not like they care if I'm out in Alea anyways. How bout you Ravynn? Up for sleeping under the starts tonight?"
Sarahadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 12:20
Harmony and Callie had gone down to devlin to find Trent, a friend Harmony met at an Alea Fairy camp when he was trying to steal some food. So, on they're way back Harmony dropped a basket and when flying after it, but it still took a while to find it.

"Darn basket! Where'd it....." it was then that she spotted it. "You stole my basket!" Harmony yelled when she saw Braedon laying in it (she obviously didn't mean to) the sleepy devlin fairy looked up at her confused as Harmony started chasing after Braedon.

"I spoke to sooon!" Braedon yelled as she scrambled out of the huge basin to fly away from the loony Alea fairy...but Harmony was expecting this, and from being up all night was very sleepy, and grumpy.

"Ohh, no you don't!" Harmony stretched her arms out, making it look like she was beckoning towards her, that is until she started spinning gracefully, her hair whipping around her face like medusa. Braedon suddenly felt a strong pull of wind pulling her towards the girl.......wow, that was unexpected.

(((Sorry Hay, couldn't help myself, you knew I'd do that didn't you, well, I think I'll end it there so you can do wut you wanna do...and I hope that twas ok)))
Newra
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 08:00
Callie gasped when she saw the little Devlin fairy lying in Harmony's basket. She had never seen a Devlin fairy before! She and Trent scurried away so they wouldn't be seen, as apparently there was more than one Devlin fairy about.

Then Harmony got angry. They both were tired, having gotten no sleep during the night, but Callie was always in a better mood than Harmony after lack of sleep. Nymphs need less sleep than other creatures.

Trent rolled his eyes. "Not again..." he groaned. His eyes twinkled at Callie. "Girls....."

Callie gasped, clenching her fists together then spraying water in Trent's face from her fingers. As he coughed and wiped his eyes, Callie stepped out of their hiding place in the bushes and came closer to Harmony and her windstorm, hanging on to the trunk of a tree so she wouldn't be blown away.
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 03:18
((OCC: Okay, first post. Hope this goes over well!))

Serenity shielded her face against the wind and blew her dark hair around in all directions. She originally had plans on going for a walk and ending up wherever she did as Rangers did. She kept one hand on the hilt of her father's sword and the other across her brow so she could see.

Serenity could feel the wind play with her long waisted vest and blouse. She pushed her brown hair out of her face as she looked around for some sort of shelter to keep safe until the storm passed.
Nuquernafeniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 05:26
Ravynn was laughing at Echo's response to staying in Alea...then Braedon asked her, "How bout you Ravynn? Up for sleeping under the starts tonight?" Ravynn quickly responded, "Of course! Havn't you realized in these few years youv'e known me that I prefer sleeping outside? Besides, its a beautiful night...much better than in a crowded city."

She then looked around for the nearest tree to lean against. She found one rather close to the spot she was in before and sat against it to sleep. Before she closed her eyes she noticed Braedon found a basket to sleep in. "Where'd you get that?" she asked. Braedon shrugged, "Somewhere over here, just laying around." Ravynn did not notice where Echo sleep, for after she asked about the basket, she quickly fell asleep.
~~~
Ravynn was woken in the morning by a scream saying "You stole my basket!" Ravynn looked around and saw another fairy, but she looked a bit different from Braedon. Probably a from a different place or something...she thought. She didn't know too many fairys, otherwise she would have known that they were from different places...

Ravynn noticed Braedon trying to run from the other fairy, but then the other fairy started a wind storm somehow. Ravynn was very confused, but stayed back a bit, laughing at Braedon's predicament, to see if the wind would settle down a bit. And besides, what could she do when she was not sure of who that other fairy was or what she was doing? She decided to stay where she was ready to do anything needed...like using sarcasm at what was happening, or ready to run, or for the wind to die down, or possibly if this other fairy did something dangerous and it seemed that Braedon needed help...Wow...all this wind and crazyness for a silly little basket... she thought as she watched everything being pulled towards the fairy.
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 06:05
Serenity shielded her eyes from the wind as she perched on a rock. She could feel the wind play with her hair as she took a look at her surroundings. She had heard talk of faries--or even people being carried off by faries from this forest. Stories like that many people dismissed as myths...and let legends had some grain of truth to them.

With a slight shrug Serenity undid her belt and took out her father's sword. She looked it over and remembered it didn't need to be polished or anything like that. So much for bringing something to do to kill time.

It was as if something was almost playing with the elf's hair. Serenity looked over her shoulder to see if she could see anything.

((Faries? Anyone?))
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 07:44
Braedon started flying away from the crazy Alea fairy. Suddenly she was blown back by a huge force of wind. "AAUUUGH!!!!! STOPPIT!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. The crazy Alea fairy tried to catch Braedon as she was hurtled towards her, but the fairy missed and Braedon smacked head-long into the face of the crazy fairy.

"Oowww!! That hurt!" Braedon tried to get away from the Alea fairy, but she couldn't. She looked up to see the maddened eyes of Harmony Rose Thalion. "Hey, I know you! I met you yesterday!

Echo had been laying some distance away for sleep. He was behind some rocks. The storm didn't overall awake him, it was more so Braedon's loud screams. He flung himself up to find him staring at an elf with a sword out. His eyes got big, and he tried to step away but he tripped backwards over his own feet. "aaah!"

He got up and stared at the elfs' sword. "You aren't..."he gulped. "You aren't really going to u-use that, are you?" Then he saw something behind the elf, playing with her hair.

((lol yankee! whatever you want pulling your hair! ))
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 02:23
Serenity nearly jumped in surprise when she saw Braedon. "I wasn't planning to use my sword unless there are any enemies about." She slowly said. "Who are you?"

Serenity could feel something tugging at her hair and tried to turn around.

((OCC: Only thing I could think of. Just trying to get involved.))
Sarahadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 04:32
Harmony, noticing her mood, and the fairy she had just recently met, immediatly stopped the storm.

"Oh my! I am sooo ashamed......ALL WELL! Ok, so, are we ready for this trip? This is Trenton by the way, and Calliwen, or Trent and Callie as they prefer." Harmony said gesturing towards her friends. "Callie's a water nymph, Trent's a devlin fairy....as you may have noticed....have you ever met him?"

"Why, yes I have!" Trent yelled out annoyed. "You're the girl who refused to date me! I swear when you said no....well....I've just never been rejected....although, it really started to bug me. All the girls liking me, being to easy to get. Yea, then I just decided to become friends with them, Harmony here was my first real friend." Trent said smiling. "And, for this wonderful friendship, I owe you......gosh this Alea fairy is getting to my head." Trent said annoyed, looking at a very confused devlin fairy
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 05:43
Braedon raised an eyebrow at Trent's reaction. She looked at him oddly. "Whatever floats your boat," with that she looked down and saw Ravynn. She flew down. "Ravynn, it's quite allright now. That loony fairy won't hurt us, on purpose anyways. Her name is Harmony, and the other Devlin Fairy is Trenton, and her friend is a water nymph, named Callie."

Ravynn looked up at them. She looked back at Braedon uncertainly. Before she could say something Braedon interupted her.

"Hold on, let me get Echo first, before you cause a riot," she smiled and walked over to Echo. "Whoa, hello. Who are you?" she asked when she noticed the elf sitting on the rock. The elf's hair seemed to be pulled up. She looked above and to the side of the elf. "Weird. Well, anyways, Echo, I want you to meet the loony people up there! !" She turned to the elf, and held out her hand. "Oh, I'm Braedon by the way, and you would be....?"

Echo looked at her. "Is that..... what is that, that's pulling your hair?" He looked behind her, and couldn't see a thing.

((Just trying to move things along...oh I won't be here Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.... yes, sorry!. tally ho! oh and yankee...i have no clue what's pulling your hair, kinna brain dead so just make something up.... lol~ tally ho!))
Newra
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 08:42
Callie and Trent gingerly stepped out of their hiding place after Harmony had cooled down. They were then introduced to the deviln fairies that had made Harmony so upset. It seemed that one of them was the fairy that Harmony had met the day before.

"Nice to meet you all," Callie tenatively said. But not many people heard her because of some commotion about someone (or something) pulling one of the girls named Serenity's hair. Suddenly a loud SQUEAK was heard, and Serenity screamed. A small flash of white zoomed through the air as she tossed the small creature that had been nibbling on her hair.

"Day!" Callie cried, leaping up and catching the creature. The devlin fairies looked straight at her with wide eyes, but her friends just giggled a little. "So sorry," Callie said, feeling a little awkward. "This is Day," she explained, opening up her hands to showcase a tiny white lizard licking his face with a long pink tongue. "He ran off the other day...I suppose he's a bit hungry."

Harmony Rose rolled her eyes and laughed, pulling out a little piece of honey bread from the basket. "Here!" she said, offering it to the small albino reptile. "And keep your chops off our new friends!" Day just blinked his big pink eyes.
Nuquernafeniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 10:33
Ravynn was just about to complain about what just happened and how could Braedon be ok about this, when she was interupted. She watched Braedon go call Echo and saw an elf with her hair pulled up...but there was nothing there.

Ravynn was going to question that to the other fairys there, but apparantly the introductions started. Interuptions find me very well, don't they...she thought throughout them, not quite ready to welcome any one who just started a wind storm. One of them, Callie, looked like she was saying something, but Ravynn was unable to hear her from this sound that came from the direction of where that elf was sitting.

She turned around, and still saw nothing but the elf, but the elf was screaming this time. Ravynn chuckled for she thought that this elf was scared of nothing, because nothing was over there. But then Callie shouted "Day!" and that caused Ravynn to laugh harder.

"Well obviously its day! If it wasn't day, than the sun wouldn't be out," she said to Callie, but then she realized something small in her hands. "Great. A miniature lizard...just what everyone needs..." she said sarcastically to no one in particular.

Then Ravynn was reminded of something..."Hey you there! I don't recall your name...I sometimes drift in and out of conversations...Anyways, how did you do that? With the wind and everything? And are you able to control it...'cause I've had a bad experience with magic stuff...and trust me, I don't like running..." she thought that Echo should be reminded that he should control his magic a bit better...
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 03:21
Serenity looked up to find Echo staring back at her. "My name is Serenity. I'm an elf. I was passing by when the wind picked up and I came here for shelter. Might I ask who you are?"
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 03:44
Braedon looked at Day in wonder. "Wow, a lizard. What kind is it? I've never seen one like that before!" She shot a glance at Ravynn, then smiled. "Oh come off it. Ravynn, can't you at least admit that he's even the slightest big cute?"

Echo looked up at Serenity. "I'm Echolio Mey.....but please, just call me Echo. It's a lot easier," He held out his hand to the elf. "And as of that storm, let's go see what that is all about." He walked over to Ravynn and Braedon. "Hey, what's going on. Who are THEY??" he pointed up to Trenton, Callie, and Harmony. Echo looked at Ravynn. "Are they friends or foes?" he asked her. She glared at him, still aware of his uncontrollable powers.

Braedon flew up to Harmony. "Come down here. We can't have you flying when others can't."
Sarahadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 04:48
"Oh, sorry, terribley, terribley sorry. Yes, of course, come on Lyte bring Callie down, and COME ON TRENT...seriously, devlin fairy's, no offense Braedon." said Harmony in a rush of excitment. "Anyway, sorry about the wind, that was me. So, who are all of you, please forgive my temper...."

((((Sorry it's so short....I didn't really know what to type))))
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 04:43
Serenity watched the fairies closely. She had heard of such creatures but had never seen one for herself. "I'm afraid I can't fly with any of you so I'll have to be doing the walking."

OCC: Sorry this is short. I can't think of much of anything either.
SwirlZ
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2004 04:15
(wow, this is kinna goin down the drain, but whatever lol.)

"Hey, Serenity! Here, you can ride Nox. He's strong enough and big enough. Echo'll have to walk though. Unless he finds that "magic carpet" of his. Hmmm, I believe Callie will be riding Lyte, so that isn't a problem. Then the rest of us can fly. Problem solved!" Braedon smiled.

Echo looks around for his carpet. "Oi, Brae! I think I found it!" He moves a rock and a blue blur rushes past. "Yep, thats him allright! Come here Buddy!"

"Buddy?!" Braedon looks at him. "What kind of a name is that?"

"What? I could think of anything else! So Buddy he is! Unless YOU want to name him, Brae," Echo looked at her. He turned back to "Buddy" and started to coax it to come nearer.

"How about...uhh. Aqua? That's what it looks like! A watery thing."

"AQUA?!?!? That sounds like a girls name!" Echo glared at Braedon as Aqua, rushed towards her. Aqua apparently had feelings and was a girl. "Fine, come here Aqua!" THe carpet flew to him, and let him board.

"Now wait, what if Serenity wants to ride Aqua?" Braedon turned to Serenity. "Would you rather ride Nox or Aqua? Its fine either way. Echo doesn't mind," Braedon said as Echo started to protest.

((todays my bday so i'm in a good mood!)
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 17, 2004 04:34
"It doesn't matter." Serenity honestly replied. "I'll ride any horse provided. Before my father died he had a horse named Freckles because it looked the the horse had some."
Nuquernafeniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 12:40
((ooc:sorry about my lack of posting. i just came back from a trip to italy with my friends and tomarrow i leave for a vacation with my family, so once again i wont be able to post for a while. sorry))

"Wait! what about me?!" shouted Ravynn. "I dont have a horse or a...a...a magic carpet?! Since when are carpets a form of transportation?" Ravynn looked suspiciously at the moving carpet called Aqua and at Echo who went onto the carpet right away. She didnt like horses too much, but wasnt sure if a carpet would be safer...

((sorry its short. i dont have much time right now. since i wont be posting in a while, feel free to move ravynn along in the story))
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email