Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Eowebrindra
Council Member
Send Message
Post The unexpected can always happen(see ooc to join)
on: May 10, 2004 02:49
Trinity Menietto walked into her grade twelve art class and took out her mask and all the paint she needed to finish the mask. She was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt that has red and green dragon on the front. She tucked her shoulder length brown hair behind her ears.

When she sat down her friend who was sitting next to her looked at the mask.

"The mask looks really good so far Trinity"

"Thanks"

That was one of the few words most people ever heard from her and some were surprised when she spoke and some liked to make fun of because she barely spoke.
One of those people just happened to be a guy sitting across the table from her.

"Wow, you actually said a word congrates to you Trinity, can you say anything else or is that all you can say"

One day I would like to beat the crap out of him so he can see what can happen to people who continue to make fun of me.

That thought made her smile but decided it had to wait.

When she was done her mask she put it to her face to see if if still fit well. Then all the sudden it stuck to her face and wouldn't come off and then there was a bright flash and she fell flat on her butt.

Trinity looked around to see she was in some sort if forest except all of the trees looked sort of deformed(Lets say it is Fangorn Forest). When she looked down at herself she was wearing blank pants with a long sleeve black shirt with knee high black boots and wearing black gloves.

"Sometimes I wish people would except me for who I was" she said this with a small sigh.

She looked around and no one was arround so she took of her cloak to let her wings stretch out. But she didn't see someone hiding in a nearby tree because her attention was distracted by her black viper Draeldan.
Eowebrindra
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The unexpected can always happen(see ooc to join)
on: May 17, 2004 03:12
Trinity picked up her snake and walked around for awhile.
'How did I end up here I remember walking towards the forest but I don't remember ever entering it.' Thought Trinity. She walked on for awhile when she heard a noise. She looked around and there was nothing so she. She couldn't see anything and didn't her anything else so she continued to walk. All the sudden she heard something again and knew something must be there so she put on her cloak and pulled the hood up.
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 12:06
((yay!!))

Tarí gasped as she put on her mask and fell through some trees and hit the forest ground. She fluttered her see-through wings, and lightly picked herself up and into the sky.
She wondered who was around and went in search for some company.
Eowebrindra
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 02:24
Trinity walked along until she heard someone or something behind her. She pulled her hood further over her head then she turned around to see who it was. What she saw some what surprised there. Hovering a few inches of the ground was this faerie/pixie thing with pale glittery light green skin and light see-through wings. It's not like you see someone who looked like that every day or someone like herself for that matter. After a moment of looking at her she spoke.

"What is your name and what are you doing here."
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 01:53
Tarí gasped in surprise at hearing a voice. She trned herself around and looked at the...thing that had just asked for her name.
Tarí replied slowly and in a sweet honey-like voice, "My name is Tarí...I don't know what I am doing here exactly.... Who are you?" She asked, trying to be friendly in case she was dangerous.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 04:56
(( this is going to be fun ))

Sandra was finishing painting her mask, she smiled and thought 'This is pretty good, if I can think so myself.' She looked at the art teatcher and smiled.

" This is good, what were you painting ? "
" An angel, actually a dark angel, I have to say that I really like it. " Then she giggled a little.
" Sandra why don't you put it on for me ? Perhabs it'll look as good on you. "

Without saying a word she pulled the mask up and put it on. Suddently she saw bright light and then she fell on the ground surrounded by many trees.

" Now that was a harsh landing. " Sandra said to herself while seeing if her wings were all right. When she brushed some dirt of her tunic she heard voices. " Let us see who else are in Fangorn forest at this hour. " She did not have to walk far to see two 'creatuers' talking. One was wearing a black cloak and turned it's back to Sandra the other was different. She saw a faerie/pixie thing with pale glittery light green skin and light see-through wings. 'What is that ?' She thought with wonder. 'It is beautiful !' She gave a bright smile and walked towards them.

" Hello, My name is Sandra. May I ask of yours ? " When the black cloaked figure turned towards Sandra she saw that her face was as if it was red scale, as if it was lizards scale. Then Sandra remembered that her wings were still up. 'Well why should I put them down now, they have already seen them.' She smiled. When she looked at the faerie girl she said with enthusiasm " You are abselutly stunning ! You must be one of the most beautiful beings I have ever seen in my life, and I have seen many ! But you, " She said turning to the girl with the scales. " you are different, you aren't ugly but interesting, what are you ? "

(( She has these cool abilities that you'll get to see through this "story". One, she can see very far and through peoples clothes if she wants to, that is propably why she can see your face, Trinity, though the hood is covering it.... ))

[Edited on 19/5/2004 by Moondown]
Eowebrindra
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 11:58
Trinity listened to what Sandra was saying, She was surprised when she said the thing about her.

"My name is Trinity and as for what I am"

She took off her cloak and her wings appeared, each 7 feet long.

"I am a half-dragon half-human. Now that you know what I am may I ask what two are."

((Before I read the thing at the end I had no clue how exactly Sandra could see that Trinity had scales on her. But now I know))

[Edited on 20/5/2004 by Eowebrindra]
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 12:30
"My name is Trinity and as for what I am, I am a half-dragon half-human. Now that you know what I am may I ask what two are."

Sandra looked at Trinity and wet her lips.
" Interesting. Really, I have seen many things in my long life but this is the first time I see a half dragon and a half human. I like it. I am an angel. Dark angel to be exact. But to make sure there won't be any misunderstanding I am not evil, just.... dark. " She grinned. " But I am really interested in to know what you are. " She said this looking at the faerie figure.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 12:18
((is everybody gone ?? :cry: why isn't anyone posting ?? ))
Eowebrindra
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 12:28
((I'm not gone))

'Hmm a dark Angel, interesting'
She turned to the faerie figure.

"I would also like to know what you are"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email