Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
Post Semi-Normal High SChool
on: May 14, 2004 01:28
Ok so this is a high school, and it's pretty much normal. But weird things can happen! Whatever you want, not scripted at all. Go crazy as a high schooler in here, just keep it appropriate. have fun!

Yumi hated math, especially having it first hour. But she tried to put up with the people she had to sit with, and her old math teacher. He could be a nice guy, if he weren't so boring. Yumi had yet to make a friend at this school, and she was a sophmore. Of course, this was her first year at this school. And this heat was unbearable.
Math over, now she had to go to the first floor. On her way to second hour, Yumi wasn't watching where she was going and ran into someone...

ok, yea boring, but if you guys join, you'll probly spice it up a lot. and hey, it's only semi-normal, anything (and i mean anything) can happen!
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Semi-Normal High SChool
on: May 14, 2004 04:47
Michi shrieked as she ran into a girl. Her short, dark hair fell into her face, and her black shoulderbag nearly fell off.

"Sorry," she said to the girl. "My name's Michi. What's yours? Are you new here?" A girl, nearly identical in looks, but with longer hair, followed Michi. When the new girl gave her a strange look, Michi explained, "That's Sakura. She's my twin sis."

((Oh, and what exactly do you mean by normal?))
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 03:45
Ari was walking along the corridor, when out of nowhere, a maths book hit her in the face. looking around for the culprit, she noticed three girls with books on the floor around them talking. Sri headed over to them.
"Excuse me, " she asked, waveing the book infront of them,"Is this your's? and if it is, would you mind telling me why the heck it is flying around?"
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 06:14
'O great,' Yumi thought 'I'm gonna get beat up again.
She pushed her short, electric red hair out of her dark eyes and turned to face Ari.
'I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to hit you,' she took the book from Ari and shoved it into her messenger bag. 'I am new here, my names Yumi, I'm from Japan. But I'm only half Japanese.'
'Don't ramble, don't ramble,' she thought to herself.

(when i say normal, i mean like just a plain highschool, like i go to. but it doesn't have to be, as i said before. something completely paranormal or whatever can happen)
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 11:57
"Aw, %&#@!!" A loud female voice cried from the top of the stairs. "Hey!" I teacher called up to her, "No swearing on campus!" The with dark purple hair could be heard scoffing. "Yeah, ok." She then walked down the stars, her chains clinking together with the rythm of her footsteps. "'Darn'," she said, mocking the teacher and nursing her hand which was covered in . "This hurts." She noticed a group of a few s, walked up to them and said, "Hey, chicas, anyone got a freaking bandaid? I got a stupid papercut." She started licking the off of her fingers as they stared, dumfounded momentarily, at this strange, curious and a little bit scary 17-year-old.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 01:32
Jessica brushed her chest length brown highlighted hair out of her face as she opened her locker to get her math notebook.
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 04:48
"Yeah," Michi pulled out a bandaid from her pocket and gave it to the girl. "I get paper cuts all the time." She smiled at the girl, though she did not particularly like her. Turning to Ari, who she had known for about a year or so, she said, "Sorry. Yumi and I bumped into each other, and she dropped her things." Michi and Sakura were look-alike twins, identical in everyway, except for dress and personality. Both were full Japanese, and would often speak it to one another, even at school.

"I don't mean to be rude, but who are you?" Sakura walked over to the girl, who was probably a good two years older than the twins were. Although she could be pushy and occasionally rude at times, Sakura was a loyal friend to those who she trusted, like her twin sis.

"Sakura!" Michi exclaimed, pulling her twin's hair. "That wasn't very nice!" All of their friends usually considered Michi to be the nicer of the twins, except if she was arguing with Sakura.
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 10:09
Ari smiled. "sorry Yumi. I thought it was some smart arsed guy chucking stuff at me. what lesson have you got next?"
Aranel_Laivinelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 11:10
Cora strode out of Physics, as soon as the bell rang, her dark close-to-black-brown hair bouncing below her shoulders in thick ringlets. The class was a bore, especially since she'd been taught the subject when she was five. She was a mixture of races, and it was obvious when you looked at her, for she had almond-shaped silver-gray eyes, dark-brown hair in thick curls past her shoulder, and tan skin. Her bookbag swung next to her slender frame with her quick gait, and guys gave her the once-over as she passed by, to which she responded by ignoring them completely. She looked down at her schedule. English. Mr.Johnson. Rm.23. Where the hell was room 23? As she looked up, she noticed out of the corner of her eyes a group of girls.

She approached them slowly. "Excuse me, can you guys help me find Rm.23? I just transferred here yesterday."
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 02:43
"I'm Ren." She turned to the girl that had walked up to them and said, "Don't you have a map?" She could see the girl hadn't liked her comment and she smiled, as if being a mean bi-atch was her favorite pass time.
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 06:24
((I will just play myself....including my social habits....^_^))

Sarah walked right down the center of the hallway, not noticing the anguished looks she was recieving. As usual she was in the way, but didn't care about it even the slightest bit. It was easy being invisible, but sometimes she liked to be noticed just for the hell of it. Pretending not to care about anything was easy enough.

As Sarah shuffled down the murky corridor, she noticed a group of girls talking. Again, she glanced at them as if she could hardly care about what they were talking about, when really she did care. Well, she didn't particularly care about the conversation, it was just intiresting that so many people were gathering in one place. None of them seemed to notice. After all, what was so special about a caucasian girl with glasses? Sarah only wore her honey-colered hair up in a half-bun if anything, and her jeans were frayed. She obviously could care less about her appearance. She chose drawing over makeup.
"Hey Sarah!!"

"What?!" Who was calling her?

"Were you daydreaming, again?" A small face with plump cheeks appeared before her.

"Oh, hi Kileen," Sarah sighed and rubbed her eyes. "What classes do you have?" Sarah waited as Kileen knocked off all of her periods in order from one to eight. "We don't have anything togeather," She sighed. While Kileen had easy classes, Sarah was stuck with Integrated math and Biology.

"Hey, Sarah," a tired voice droned behind her.

"Hey Billy," She answered smoothly. She did like Billy, but was satisfied with just being friends. While some girls wanted thier crushes as bfs, Sarah was good with just being friends. She had a boyfriend, Michael, and was happy with it. Billy, however, at the moment looked dead. "Uh, did summer catch up on you?"

"So...sleepy...," Billy leaned on a locker and stayed there.

"Uhm...I'll see you guys later," I groaned, remembering my next class. "I've got Biology next."

"See ya," Kileen waved strenuously as I stumbled away.

Room 131.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 05:55
((To picture my character, look at the pic for Phoenix.))

Chelsea, you could say, was a little different fromall the other girls. For starters, her hair was naturally a light sky blue. It actually fit her personality though. She was also a tomboy, loving soccer and football, playing drums, hanging with boys, and getting detention. But this year, she was going to change.

For her first day of school, Chelsea wore a black leather belly shirt, black leather shorts, and black leather boots. If you couldn't tell already, she likes black leather!! She also wore a black scarf and a gold head band.

Chelsea strolled down the hall of her new school. A lot of kids were staring at her but she was used to it now. Her parents had just recently moved, just in time for the new school year. She knew that her best friend had also moved to this town, so she searched for her locker. "Hey Jessica!"

"Hey Chelsea!" Jessica gave Chelsea a big hug. "Heard you moved here!"

"News travels fast doesn't it?" Chealsea opened her locker which happened to be next to Jessica's. "What's on the agenda for today?"

Jessica and Chelsea compared schedules and found they had all of their classes together. "Just like last year!" Chelsea muttered to herself. Jessica punched her slightly on the shoulder as they headed towards Biology.
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 08:36
"Down the hall, first door on the left," Michi replied with a smile. She was enjoying being back in school, away from her little brother all the time. He was eight, and going through that annoying stage where all he wanted to do was watch Pokemon and act out the characters.

"Right," Sakura corrected, a cross expression on her face. Michi shrugged her shoulders. "We have English next too, so I guess we'll go with her." Sakura jerked a thumb in Cora's direction.

"You do," Michi said, carefully eyeing two girls across the hall. "I'm TA (teacher's assistant) for Doc's bio class next." Secretly, though she would never let Sakura know this, she was glad to have at least one or two classes apart from each other.The identical twins had been in the same class at school since kindergarten, and Michi hated it. It wasn't that she didn't like spending time with Sakura, who was her best friend, it was just that she hated how everyone got them mixed up, though she thought they looked nothing alike.

Saying bye to her twin for a brief, yet relieving time, she walked down the hall to Doc's classroom, the biology lab. She grinned, knowing that she could have found the way blindfolded. He had been her biology teacher, for both regular, and the AP class during the summer.
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 09:16
Sarah stared through half-closed eyes at the biology teacher. Naturally, she had chosen a seat in the back row of the classroom. Naturally, it was in the furthest corner away from the teacher, and---naturally---the teacher was handing out seating arrangements. Sarah was trying to give him the look. The look that said: don't you dare put me in the front row, you *beeeeep*. She wanted to peel paint with her stare, but---naturally---nothing she tried worked.

She got the front row seat, she knew no one in her class, and she felt like a total idiot. I hate IB, Sarah mentally noted as she viciously bit the bodice of her pencil. Blocking out the cute boys sitting next to her, she began to draw.
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 02:50
The blue haired girl sitting next to Nick was proving to be a huge distraction. He smiled and leaned to the left to see what she was doodling. Hmm, nice bod and a nice talent. Not bad girl. He slowly let his mind wander and found himself in the Oasis. He felt the warm coarse sand scratching his back, the cool ocean water lapping at his feet. "Mr Walters! Are you paying attention young man?" The voice of the bio teacher brought him back to reality. "Yeah whatever. Look Mr. Andrews (did he have a name?) why bother? We're all going to end up in juvie right?" The chuckles of his classmates brought a smile to his face. but the imp with the blue locks didn't even glance at him. He pulled out his pocketknife and started picking his fingernails. The stopping he cast some thoughts into her mind. Try those on for size honey.

*ooc* Nick is a brand new character. He is a 3rd level warlock though. Hows that for 'spice'?? lol *ooc*
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 03:24
Try those on for size honey. The words seemed to echo inside Phoenix's head.
Look, Phoenix replied without even looking up, I've had my fair share of guys like you trying to hit on me. And I'm not about to accept it now! Phoenix finally looked at the boy who had talked to her. He had black spiked hair, and by the looks of this, light black this too. At least you're cuter than the other ones! Phoenix winked and continued her doodle of a dragon intertwined with a phoenix. I'm Phoenix if you needed to knw that info.
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 03:13
Phoenix? Nice name, I'm Nick. He looked up to make sure Mr. Andrews wasn't watching and then reached for her pen. If you want to make it more realistic the dragon needs bigger wings. He oculdn't fly with those tiny things. He grinned at her and as he moved back into his desk a silver pentagram on a chain slipped its way out of his black tshirt. He held it up to her and put it back under his shirt. Family heirloom of sorts. Maybe I could show you something after school. Nothing dirty I swear. But after seeing that He motioned to the drawing on her desk. I know you'll find this interesting.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 04:24
Family heirloom of sorts. Maybe I could show you something after school. Nothing dirty I swear. But after seeing that, he motioned to the drawing on her desk, I know you'll find this interesting.
Why not? Phoenix asked herself. At least it won't be as boring as school! Phoenix looked up to make sure no one was watching, so she put her right hand over her left about half and inch then whispered something. A scar of a pentagon appeared on the back of her hand. Not MY doing by hey!
Phoenix was too busy talking with Nick, she hadn't noticed Mr. Andrews had stopped his lesson and was walking down the aisle towards them. "Is there something you two would like to share with the rest of us?" He asked putting a hand on Phoenix's and Nick's desk.
Phoenix tried to slip her hand under her desk but wasn't quick enough. Mr. Andrews grabbed her wrist and looked at the scar. "I want the both of you to stay after class."
First day of school and I'm already getting in trouble.
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 01:41
Nick was speechless. He was sitting in his seat waiting for Mr. Andrews to finish his class so that he could get in trouble. She's got a pentagram on her hand. He wasn't quite sure how she had got the symbol or why, but he was determined to find out why. "Nick and Phoenix come up here." When the teens had reached the teachers desk he looked both of them in the eye. "Nicholas you've been trouble since the first day you and those people you live with came to this town. But you Phoenix, I don't know why you can't behave." He sighed and picked up a pad off his desk. "Two days detention for both of you. And neither of you should be talking in class." He was going to say something more but Nick waved his hand to make the teacher lose his train of thought. "Um, yes. Well, both of you better go."

In the hallway Nick turned to Phoenix. "Sorry about that. Where'd you get the scar anyways." The bell rang signaling the start of the next class. "Look I've got Geometry next so meet me after school behind the gym ok?" And with that he was off.
Aranel_Laivinelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 09:40
(((Sorry I haven't been on guys, been out of town...)))

Dressed in black-baggy workout cargo pants and a black tube with a black jacket and black combat boots, Cora stared steely at the girl called Ren decided she wasn't worth her time. She would not need to mention that she was armed with two glock 23s, two knives, and mastery of twenty different martial arts. She saw that Ren was another one of those "poor tormented souls". She silently made a note to tell her "mother" that walking up to someone asking for directions when she could have easily found her way anywhere does not make for great conversation. She grinned.

"Down the hall, first door on the left," Michi replied with a smile. At this, Cora nodded in thanks to the girl who spoke. She observed the insuing conversation, with a seemingly detached expression on her face, although she heard every word.

"You don't have to come with me. I'll live." Cora said, with a wink, "But it would be nice to know someone in class. I'm Cora." She smiled.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 06:27
"All right!" Phoenix skipped off to her Math class and stared at the paper on the door. It was the seating chart. Phoenix searched for her name but found Chelsea. Phoenix sighed, and when no on else was looking she held her hand over the paper and changed her name to Phoenix. She took her seat at the back of the room and stared at the chalkboard.
Mrs. Campbell was writen on the board in a very neat scrawl.
"God... and this is only 2nd period."

((OOC- i think its only 2nd... if its not ill change it.))
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 07:49
Nick sat in his class bored out of his skull. In his mind he went over the information about the girl, Phoenix. She had blue hair, a pentagram scar, and her dragon doodle was very close to the real thing. There was something about her that he couldn't quite put his finger on . .. a kinship of sorts. She better meet me after school. I've got questions. As the teacher droned on about planes, points, and hoe to graph them Nicks mind made its way back to the Oasis.

The meadow spread out as far as the eye could see. As Nick picked his way through the grass he saw the white horse waiting for him. It winnied and ran up beside him. Nick grinned and jumped onto the horses back. As he galloped along, he forgot everything except the feel of the wind on his face and the horse moving beneath him.
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 09:08
(occ. Ari was here at the begining, but i kinda havnt posted for ages, *hides under glares from faithful rpers* can i jump back in?)
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 09:30
Sure!!!! no prob
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 03:55
A young woman with short brown hair ran through the door and paused, panting, just inside. Once she had caught her breath, she straightened herself and walked to the school office deliberately.

An older woman looked up with first a smile, then a frown. "What may I do for you, young lady?" she asked, prepared to send her to the principal's office.

"I'm Kel Andrews. Keladry Andrews," the young woman said with a smile. "My mom wants to transfer me to this school from homeschooling...she said she had already called ahead."

The secretary's frown melted into a fakey smile. "Yes, she did. I have all your information right here," she said, picking up a file. "We've already worked through the paperwork, and you have been assigned to classes. Why are you late?"

Kel's smile faded away. "I had an orthodontist appointment this morning and only just got out. Mom dropped me off on her way to work."

The secretary sighed. "All right, all right. Here is your class schedule. Hurry to your class."

"Thanks!" Kel smiled as she grabbed her backpack and ran for her class. Biology appeared to be first (relatively speaking...). She found the room pretty easily, but hesitated before entering. She hated being the center of attention...and walking in late would definately draw attention. With a careless shrug, she opened the door and walked in.
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 06:47
(( You like Tamora Pierce, don't you, Vanalosswen? Me too!!))

Sarah looked up from her sketches drowzily. Hmmm, a late student, she thought carelessly. On the first day, too. Sarah hardly payed attention to class on the first day. All the teachers ever talked about were the Outlines of class, what we'll be learning, yadda yadda yadda.

(Blah blah blah, I don't know what to talk about (-_-) ))
Tasar_Took_Nualda
Self Appointed Defender
of Denethor

Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 03:06
Good day!

This thread was created after this forum had reached its 'reality' thread limits. Therefore I am closing this thread and will be deleting it in the next day.

thank you,

Tasar
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email