Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
Post Celebrity Private Lives (NEW and Free! Pls. see OOC to join..)
on: May 18, 2004 04:16
Reminder: Pls. see OOC before posting! :rolling:

My Celebrity: Craig Parker (a.k.a Haldir)...and his family... :wave:

Elena Parker hurried to the master's bedroom from the kitchen as soon as she heard her cellphone ringing. She sat on the bed before flicking it open to hear the sound of a familiar voice that instantly made her smile.

"Hi, beautiful. I hope you've been having a good day so far?"

Elena smiled, picturing the face of her husband as she listened to his soothing accent. "I will as soon as you get your butt over here." she said. "Where are you now?"

"Our plane just landed. It should take me about an hour to get out of his blasted, crowded airport and back to my car." Craig Parker answered, a bit of frustration seeping into his voice. "But I'll be home as soon as I can. What about you?"

Elena sighed and stood from the bed to walk over to the huge crib that stood to one side of the room.

"I'm still at home, but I was just about to go out." she said, gazing down at the two babies sitting up inside the pen. They had identical chocolate hair and blue eyes, same as their father. "I have a whole bunch of errands to run, but I'll be taking the twins with me."

"What about Connor and Megan?" Craig asked about their other two children.

Elena bit her lip. "I'm running a bit behind schedule, so I might be late in picking them up. Connor's at school and Megan's at the Stevens' for a play date."

"Tell you what." Craig said. "I think I can be in Smalltown in about two hours. If that's okay maybe I can just be the one to pick them up on my way home."

Elena smiled. "Perfect! That would be such a big help. Thanks honey."

"No problem." Craig replied. "Anyway, I've got to go. The sooner I get in line the faster I can get out of here. Give the boys a big kiss for me and I'll see you real soon, okay? I love you, sweetie."

"I love you too. Bye!"

A huge grin swept the face of five-year old Megan's face when his dad stepped out of his sports car to fetch her at her friend Sarah's house.

"Daddy!" she shrieked happily, running down the front steps of the Stevens residence to meet him.

Craig laughed as his only daughter leaped into his embrace. "Hey Princess!" he said, lifting the little girl up easily in his arms. "I've missed you so much! Have you been a good girl while I was away?"

"Yes I have!" Megan said proudly. "My teacher put two stars in the picture I drew today, and then she hanged it on the wall!"

"She did!" Craig said. "Well I shall have to pass by your school one day and see it then!"

He looked up and saw a plump, middle-aged woman coming down the pathway to greet him.

"Good afternoon, Emily." Craig greeted Mrs. Stevens with a smile. "Thank you so much for letting Megan visit and for taking such good care of her."

"Oh, it was no problem at all, Craig." Mrs. Stevens assured him. "Anything for you and Elena. I know she's got her hands full with the twins, and with you out of town for so long. How was your trip to London by the way?"

Craig sighed and shook his head. "Exhausting!" he admitted, shifting Megan's postition in his arms. "It's great to be home."

Mrs. Stevens smiled. "Well, we're happy to welcome you back."

"Thanks." Craig nodded. "Well, I have to go. Connor's waiting in the car."

He bid the kind lady goodbye and carried Megan back to the car. After he had helped Megan in the back seat and gotten her seatbelt on, he slid into the driver's seat beside his eldest child, Connor.

"So...what do you say we stop by Bobby's for a some ice cream before going home?" he asked the two kids with a grin.

"That would be super!" seven-year old Connor agreed enthusiastically.

"Yey!!!" Megan cheered from the back.

Bobby's was the informal name of the only ice cream parlor in parlor in Smalltown, vey popular with both the kids and adults of the community. It was actually called "The Soda Shoppe", but everyone in Smalltown just called it "Bobby's, after the sweet old gentleman who owned and ran the place.

When Craig and his children arrived at the ice cream parlor, the two kids immediately raced to the counter where Bobby was set to take their orders. Craig took his time to walk across the floor, glancing right and left at the familiar faces of his friends and neighbors. He smiled and waved back at those who greeted him, and felt the contentedness and peace that filled his heart every time he came home.

Yes, it was defintely great to be back in Smalltown again.

((OOC - If anyone want to run into th Parker family at the ice cream parlor, feel free!!! Smalltown is one big family, after all!

You noticed I put certain names in bold letters. Every time you mention a new character or location, please mark it in bold to make it easier for people to see and take note of. Let's try to be consistent with the people and places in Smalltown, since it's supposed to be a small, intimate community. :disco: ))

[Edited on 18/5/2004 by CityofAngel]
annunvingiel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Celebrity Private Lives (NEW and Free! Pls. see OOC to join..)
on: May 18, 2004 09:58
It was a beautiful day. Keira stepped out of her house dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. She loosened her muscles as she walked toward the garage where her bike was. She pulled it out and hopped on, headed for Bobby's. It was her routine: every afternoon after lunch, she got dressed and rode to Bobby's for icecream, where she often met other Smalltown residents.

Today was no different. The Parkers (or at least three of them) were already at the counter, ordering their favorites. "Afternoon, Mr. Parker," Keira said in her lilting accent. "Back from London already?"

He nodded. "I'm glad to be home."

Keira grinned. "I know what you mean." She turned to Bobby, saying, "Double chocolate on a sugar cone, please." She received her cone and sat down at a small table, pulling out a book from her backpack.

~~~~~~~~
((ooc-w00t! my first post! anyways...anyone feel free to sit with keira (esp. if you are a hot guy..lol)!))

[Edited on 5/19/04 by annunvingiel]
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 10:29
*Elijah Wood hears the alarm go off. He looks over at his wife.*

Elijah: Kay, we need to pick the kids up from school.

Kay: OK. I'll stop and get them ice cream want to come?

Elijah: Sure.

*The Woods jump in the mini van and head over to pick the kids up from school. As they do they see The Radcliffes at the school.*

Kay: Sharon, Dan, how are you two doing?

Dan: Pretty good. How are you guys?

Kay: Very good.

Sharon: We are taking the kids to get ice cream want to come?

Elijah: We were heading there anyway.

*The kids come out and get into the cars. They pull out and head to the ice cream shop. They enter and see Craig and family.*

Elijah: Craig, how are you doing? Elena, how are the kids?

Kay: Good to see you guys here. Sharon and Daniel are right behind us with their kids Harry and Hermione.

Elijah: I never understood why they named the kids after characters from Harry Potter.

Kay: Cause, Genius, that is where they met. I hooked her up with the director in the first movie and they met on set just as we did! Our kids are your most named characters and your sister's name!

*Dan and Sharon walk in and see everyone talk.*

Sharon: Sis, is your husband at it again?

Kay: Yes!

Dan: Craig, Elena, how are you? Seems as we all got the same idea. Harry, Her, go play with Megan and Connor.

*All 6 kids pile at one table and eat their ice cream as the adults sit a the next table.*

Kay and Elijah have been married for 10 years. They meet on set of LOTR where he was acting and she was working. She was a script girl who would bring him his fresh copy of the changes. They married on the day of the FOTR premier in the US. Since then they had two kids, Michael Warren who is now 8 and Hannah Elisha who is 6. Kay is now a director. She has made many movies. Several with her husband. Elijah still acts. Kay is also pregnant with thie third child but he does not know it yet. She waiting for the right moment to tell him.

When they both work they send the kids to his brother, Zach's house. Zach loves his niece and nephew and his sis-in-law. Kay is the sister of Sharon Radcliffe wife of Daniel Radcliffe.

Sharon was also a script girl but she worked on set of Harry Potter. As she was there she meet and fell in love with Daniel Radcliffe. She thanked her sister everyday for a year for that job.

After the second movie came out they got married. Now they have twins which they named after two characters from Harry Potter. Their oldest Hermione "Her" Pronounced heir. Lynn and Harold "Harry" Jacob who are 7.

The Radcliffes and the Woods are very close since the wives are sisters. They are great friends with The Mortensens and the Grints since Elijah worked with Viggo and Dan worked with Rupert.

(ooc: I hope this is OK. Pm if you want me to change anything. This is so very kool. Hard to think of names. Great idea City!!!)
Viggosgal
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 11:23
Rupert and Emma Grint are old friends. They were costars in Harry Potter. They feel in love with each other as did their characters. They got married once they finished the last movie. They don't have any kids yet but they do have one on the way. They keep in contact with Daniel and his family.

Emma: Rupert, I can't wait till I have this child.

Rupert: Me either. You have another month and a half. You can do it.

Emma: I can but don't want to!!! I don't know how Sharon, Kay, nor Chleo could do this more then once!!!

Rupert: You'll be OK. I'll call Chleo and Viggo if you want.

Emma: Please do.

Viggo and Chleo meet in New Zealand. She was there for an educational thing. She learned stuff. Stuff about movies, Viggo, Middle earth, and acting. Chleo is an old high school friend of Emma's. They call each other about everything.

Chleo and Viggo meet and married in New Zealand. They meet when he arrived. They were on the same plane. They got married two weeks before he finished filming. Viggo's son Henry loves his step mom. Viggo wouldn't have married her if he hadn't. They have two kids together, Jacob "Jake" Peter who is 9 and Arwen Galadriel who is 7. Henry is grown but is still living with them.

*Chleo sits watching ROTK when her cell phone goes off.*

Chelo: It's Emma. Hello?

Rupert: Hey, Chleo. Emma wanted me to call you. She is hating being pregnant. Will you talk to her and tell her she will live.

Chleo: Maybe you should do a spell and make her feel better.

Rupert: Ha ha. Not funny. Here she is.

Emma: Cle Cle!!! Help. I can't wait another month. I want this child out now!!!!

Chleo: Emma, breath. I know it sucks but it's worth it. You will live through it and you'll want to do it again!

Emma: No way am I doing this again. I'll kill Rupert if he touches me again!

Chleo: I said the very same thing to Viggo when I was pregnant with Jake but I made it and then I was preg with Arwen. You can do it.

Emma: OK. I'll be fine. Thanks, Cle.

Chleo: No prob, Em.

Viggo: She freaking out again?

Chleo: Of course. Saying the same stuff I did. I can't do it, I'm never doing it again, and the ever popular I hate him for doing this to me.

Viggo: Yep sounds like you. So Henry when are you getting married to Ann?

Henry: Dad, we are only engaged and it's only been a month. Give us time.

Viggo: I want to be a grandfather before I die!

Henry: You'll live forever. Your Aragorn.

Viggo: Forever ago! I'm mortal!!

Chleo: BOYS!!!

Henry and Viggo: Sorry.

Chleo: I'm taking Jake and Arwen to get some ice cream. I'll be back later. I might get you guys some if you be good.

Viggo: So can we come?

Chleo: NO!!!!! You are being bad boys right now. I'm getting the kids from school.

*Chleo gets in the van and gets them. They go over to the ice cream shop and sees the gang there.*

Chleo: E, Craig, hey guys! Viggo and Henry are driving me crazy!!! Kay, can you call Chleo and tell her she will live through this pregnancy? Oh Dan, you may want to talk to Rupert. I'm sure he is about to kill Emma. Sharon, Elena, good to see you both.

*Jake and Arwen run over to the table of kids and eat ice cream. Chleo sits with the adults. She hits her head on the table.*

Chleo: The fun of marring into a celeb's life plus he being so much older then me and Henry being so close to my age. Kay, how did you handle it when you dated Kiefer?

*The room looks shocked as Chleo asks her question.*

Chleo: Oops. I forgot no one knows about that. E, you do right?

*Chleo has a look of panic on her face as she looks around the table. She slams her head back into the table.*

Chleo: *muffled.* oy.

*Viggo and Henry snuck out and went to the ice cream shop. As they walk in they see Chleo with her head on the table. Viggo looks over at Elijah and Kay. Kay shakes her head no and they slowly walk out but not fast enough Chleo spotted them but said nothing.*
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 08:53
OOC - Great posts, everybody! This really has a nice hometown feel to it, doesn't it? :heart:

I'm going to do a weird combination of chat and narrative form...forgive me if it's odd, but since this thread is informal, pretty much anything goes! :disco:

Craig and his two children were waiting for Bobby to finish fixing up their sundaes when they were greeted by no less than Keira Knightley, who lived just a block away from their house.

"Afternoon, Mr. Parker," Keira said in her lilting accent. "Back from London already?"

He nodded. "I'm glad to be home."

Keira grinned. "I know what you mean."

When Keira went to settle in a table of her own, Craig ushered Connor and Megan to another booth and sat them down.

Just a few minutes later, the door to the ice cream parlor opens again and Mrs. Parker entered, pushing a double baby stroller that carried her twin baby boys. She smiled upon seeing her husband, and she walked over to where he sat with the kids. His back was to the door, so he did not notice Elene until she was right behind him.

"I figured you'd stop over here." she said, catching his attention and causing him to whirl around in delighted surprise. "Am I glad you are so predicatible, otherwise I might have gone home to an empty house!"

Craig stands up with a wide smile on his face and grabs his wife. He tilts her back slightly before planting a heavy kiss on her mouth. Elena finally pushes him back with a strangled laugh.

Elena: Craig! :blush: Not in here, you big goof! In front of the kids and everybody?!

Craig: Can I help it if I just missed you so much? :love:

Elena: All right, Mr. Smooth Operator.:rolleyes: Just sit down for now, and we'll have more time for this later. (turns to her kids and kisses their foreheads) Hi guys! How was your day? Were you suprised that Daddy was the one whio picked you up this afternoon?

*Craig picks up both Jared and Jaden from the stroller and rocks them in his arms.*

Craig: And how are my big boys doing, huh? I hope you didn't give Mommy too hard a time while I was away, or did you?

*Just then, the Woods enter Bobby's and walk over to greet the Parkers.*

Elijah: Craig, how are you doing? Elena, how are the kids?

Craig: Great to see you again, Elijah. (shakes his hand) We're all good. How about you guys? Where are Michael and Hannah?

Elena: (hugs Elijah) Hi, Elijah. (smiles at Kay) Hello Kay. We're doing just fine. (gestures to the strollers) These two rascals have been taking turns keeping me up all night with their insane feeding hours, but now that Craig is back from his convention, maybe we can even out the fight.

*Dan and Sharon walk in and see everyone talk.*

Dan: Craig, Elena, how are you? Seems as we all got the same idea. Harry, Her, go play with Megan and Connor.

*All the adults sit on one table and chat. A few minutes later, Mrs. Mortensen joins them.*

Chleo: E, Craig, hey guys! Viggo and Henry are driving me crazy!!! Kay, can you call Chleo and tell her she will live through this pregnancy? Oh Dan, you may want to talk to Rupert. I'm sure he is about to kill Emma. Sharon, Elena, good to see you both.

Craig: Hmmm...Viggo driving people crazy. (grins) Ahh, that brings back such food memories, eh Elijah? :evil:

Elena: Well, if it will be of any comfort to her Chleo, you can tell Emma she's just lucky that she's not having twins! :dizzy: The pregnancy will seem like such a breeze then compared to the motherhood! But hey, if she needs any help at all, you can tell her to just give me a call anytime.

*Jake and Arwen run over to the table of kids and eat ice cream. Chleo sits with the adults. She hits her head on the table.*

Chleo: The fun of marring into a celeb's life plus he being so much older then me and Henry being so close to my age. Kay, how did you handle it when you dated Kiefer?

*The room looks shocked as Chleo asks her question.*

Chleo: Oops. I forgot no one knows about that. E, you do right?

*Chleo has a look of panic on her face as she looks around the table. She slams her head back into the table.*

Chleo: *muffled.* oy.

Twenty-five year old Ryan Matthews walked inside Bobby's and glanced around the hangout that was quickly filling with people. As he had expected, he caught sight of Keira sitting alone in a table across the room, eating her ice cream with her nose stuck in a book.

He smiled and stood there for a long minute, gazing admiringly at the beautiful young woman who held his heart for over a year now, ever since he moved into Smalltown. He had a hunch that nearly everyone in town knew about his liking for the famous actress, and was surprised that Keira herself had not heard about it in town gossip yet. But if there was one thing about their community that Ryan absolutely loved, it was that the neighbors respected each others' privacy and secrets.

Ryan was a biology teacher at the local high school, working his way through medical school, and in addition he coached Smalltown's little league baseball team. Oddly enough to him, he was also considered one of the town's most elligible bachelors in spite of his lack of celebrity status. He often wondered if all this wasl good enough for the likes of Keira Knightly though, who had seen and dated more than her fair share of famous Hollywood hunks.

At last, Ryan slowly began walking towards Keira's table. Before he could get within talking distance of her however, he was cornered by three very excited kids shouting his name.

"Coach Ryan! Coach Ryan!"

The young man looked down at the excited faces of Connor Parker, Jake Mortensen, and Harry Radcliffe--all of them players on his baseball team. "Yes, boys. What can I do for you today?"

"Is it true we're going to have an extra half hour of practice tomorrow for the game on Saturday?" Connor asked, his blue eyes shining.

Ryan nodded. "Yep, that's right." he said cheerfully. "So you'd best get some plenty tonight, because we have lots to do tomorrow."

Jake nodded. "Okay, Coach! See you tomorrow then!"

Ryan smiled and watched the three boys run back to their table. He shook his head and sighed. Kids. You just gotta love them.

He continued his walk towards Keira and did not stop until he was standing before her table.

"Hi there, neighbor. Mind if I sit with you?" he asked, smiling down at her as she looked up at the sound of his voice. "Looks like you came here without company, as did I."

OOC - Mel and Chleo, I hope you don't mind my making your kids part of the baseball team! Just let me know if you want it changed...
Annun, feel free to do what you wish with Ryan. Let's pretend he and Keira live across the street from each other. He's not a celeb, but still quite a catch!
annunvingiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 10:42
Keira had been glancing at the door as she read, so it was no surprise to her when the three boys had started shouting excitedly at their baseball coach. At last, they let him go, and Ryan made his way over to where Keira sat.

"Hi there, neighbor. Mind if I sit with you?" he asked, smiling down at her as she looked up at the sound of his voice. "Looks like you came here without company, as did I."

Keira blushed slightly and knew her ears were turning red. "Have a seat." She set her book down. "How was school today?" she asked, grinning.

Ryan leaned back and stretched, yawning. "Fine. We've been dissecting worms this week."

Keira made a face. "Yuck. I always hated that part of science class. Chemistry's sooo much more fun. You can blow things up, and you don't get in trouble!"

~~~~~~~~~~~
((ooc-crap, i gotta go...i'll try to add to this later, but if i don't edit it this evening, i'll leave it at that. btw, city, i hope your computer gets better!))
Viggosgal
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 10:59
Viggo: What is wrong?

Henry: I think Chleo is having a bad day.

*Rupert comes flying in the door.*

Rupert: HELP!!!!! Emma has lost her mind. She keeps saying she is going to die if the baby won't get out now. She said she was going to kill me if I didn't leave the house. Dan, help me.

Chleo: Rupert, I'll go to your house and calm her down. Viggo, watch the kids. They are having fun seeing thier couch.

*Chleo runs out the door. Viggo tried to kiss her but she ran past him.*

Viggo: Someone fill me in.

Kay: Chleo mentioned my relationship with Kiefer and she freaked out.

Viggo: Oh ok. Are you ok?

Kay: Except the part that Elijah has no idea about it...!

Viggo: Elijah come with me outside. We need to talk.

*Viggo and E go outside.*

Rupert: Kiefer who?

Henry: Sutherland.

Rupert: OH!!!! I hope Emma is ok. She is not having a good time with this baby.

Kay: She will be fine.
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 11:18
*Viggo takes Elijah outside.*

Kay: Ok everyone, this si what she was talking about. While Elijah was in NZ I came back home for a few months. During that tiem i meet an old crush. I've been a Kiefer fan for so long. So I talked to him. He asked me out! I couldn't say no. WE broke up a month later casue his daughter hated me. Age was no problem with us. i'm gonig to kill hleo for mentioning it.

Sharon: Sis, calm down. Dan go help my sister.

Dan: Ok. Rupert, I hope chlo can help Emma. You knwo how she can get. I have no idea what to say. Eat soem ice cream and have some fun away form her.

*Dan sits by Kay and puts his arm around her.*

Dan: Kay, you know I love you. You know Elijah loves you. He will forgive you. see those two great kids over thier? Well the ones sitting next to them are the reasons he won't leave you.

*Kay smiles.*

Kay: Dan, your kids aren't great. I think Fluffy is nicer then those kids!

*Dan pokes Kay in the side.*

Kay: No flirting! Sis, he is doing it agian.

Sharon: Dan, leave her alone!

Dan: Fine.

Kay: I'm going to talk to Elijah with Viggo.

*As she was stadning up she sees Viggo walk in alone.*

Kay: Viggo where is my husband?

Viggo: He went home. He said he wants some tiem alone to think. He said he will meet you there and to take the kids to Zach's or send them with Sharon.

Kay: Dan, I'll send them with you.

Dan: I'd rather go see Emma. Wait, they will go hoem with your sister. I'm going to see my costar!!!!

Sharon: Like, hell you are! 4 kids! by myself!!!

Dan: Your right. Rupert go with her. We shall switch wives for today!

*Kay hits Dan.*

Kay: Be good. The kids are right there!!!

*Dan looks at the kids. smiles and waves.*

Connor: Harry Potter!!!!!! Do a spell!

*Kay laughs at Connor's request.*

Kay: Craig, I love your son!
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 04:04
Miranda walked in the cafe, ignoreing viggo and elijah who seemed to be having some sort of dramatic revelation outside. She saw Keria and Ryan talking in the corner, and nearly walked over, then changed her mind. Ryan would kill her. Instead she settled down with the script form her new movie and ordered a latte.
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 02:03
Keira made a face. "Yuck. I always hated that part of science class. Chemistry's sooo much more fun. You can blow things up, and you don't get in trouble!"

Ryan grinned. "So I'm guessing the frogs part of the curriculum doesn't stick well with you either, huh?"

He leaned over the table closer to her, his warm eyes sparkling. "Thank goodness you don't feel as adversely towards baseball, otherwise we might not have a lot of things in common!" he joked. "You are going to the big game on Saturday, aren't you?"

He chuckled good naturedly. "I know it's not as big as the Oscars, but it's still quite a worthwhile social event. In Smalltown standards, anyway."

Ryan paused and swallowed hard, but inaudibly. "Besides, I was wondering, after the game, maybe you'd allow me to buy you dinner or something."

With that out, he smiled nervously and waited for her answer.

*Craig laughs at the commotion and teasing amongst Kay, Dan, and Sharon. He nudges Dan and winks.*

Craig: Wives are such peculiar creatures, aren't they, mate? You've got to love them for all their quirks, though. :evil:

Connor: Harry Potter!!!!!! Do a spell!

*Kay laughs at Connor's request.*

Kay: Craig, I love your son!

Craig: (chuckles) Oh, you think so? Well, you're in for it now, Dan. My kids are not the type who would stop bugging you until they're completely satisfied. Believe me, I know! :dizzy:

Megan: I want to see a magic trick too! (tugs at the Dan's shirt) Please, Uncle Dan? Hermione's always saying how good you are with spells!

Hermione: (proudly) That's because my Dadddy is magic! Auntie Emma and Uncle Rupert too!

Craig: (smiles) Well come on, Dan! Let's see some magic then! If you're really great maybe we can have you for Megan's birthday party instead of that petting zoo we were thinking of having over!

OOC - Aww, you just gotta love these kids! :love:

Elena saw Miranda Otto enter Bobby's and walked over to greet her good friend, with baby Jared still in tow on her hip.

"Miranda! Hi!" she greeted the pretty blonde actress cheefully. "Mind if I join you? I could use a break from all the noise over there, to be honest."

She laughed and pointed at the table where her husband and kids were fussing over and pestering Daniel Radcliffe. :rolleyes:

"Sometimes I think I'm raising five kids instead of just four! It's exhausting!"

[Edited on 25/5/2004 by CityofAngel]
annunvingiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 03:00
Ryan paused and swallowed hard, but inaudibly. "Besides, I was wondering, after the game, maybe you'd allow me to buy you dinner or something."

"Hmmm...baseball and dinner? I'd love to. Now just let me check my schedule, make sure that I'm free Saturday." Keira grinned as Ryan's face fell. "Relax, I wouldn't miss that game for the world." She cocked her head. "Maybe for free tickets to a Red Sox game, but never for the world." Sighing, she set down her book. "They've been doing well this year. Maybe they'll finally win the World Series."

~~~~~~~~~
((ooc-city, you had to pick baseball, didn't you? lol..i'm a baseball nut. we've got a rookie league team that plays in the summer and i get into the games free...))
Viggosgal
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 04:52
*Dan looks around the room. He smiles nervously.*

Dan: A good wizard must have a wand. I seem to have forgotten mine.

*Rupert runs outside and grabs a stick.*

Rupert: Here you go. I found mine.

*Dan gets Rupert a dirty look.*

Dan: so what shall I do? Make something float or open a door?

Sharon: Make it float.

Elijah: Ya do it!

*Dan places a napkin unfolded on the table. He waves the stick and ponits while saying the magic words.*

Dan: Napkin leveousa

*As he said it Elijah blew on the napkin and made it fly up a bit.*

Harry: Go daddy!!!!

*Dan looks away and the napkin falls.*

Dan: Sorry lost eye contact.

*Everyone claps for him.*

Rupert: I guess all that training at Hogwarts paid off.

Dan: Oh ya, Big time!
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 12:09
“Great! I’ll pick you up at around seven then.”

Ryan thought his grin would split his face in half when Keira accepted his invitation for a date with hardly a forethought. He could hardly believe his luck!

He chuckled at her comment about the Red Sox tickets and leaned back in his seat. "Yeah, well, they've been lucky so far this season." he admitted. "Who knows how far it will take them?"

The teacher smiled. "So what have you been up to lately? Any new projects coming up anytime soon? I haven’t seen your face on a screen or billboard lately and I've kind of missed it!"

OOC - I chose baseball because I played baseball! Was in varsity back in high school. I would have to confess I'm not a fan of professional baseball, though. I know virtually nothing about it!

*Craig chuckles at Elijah and Dan's sorry attempt at the floating napkin trick. It seemed good enough for the kids, though, so he just plays along and applauds with the rest of them.*

Craig: (leans over to whisper to Elijah) Nice save! Maybe next time you could try sawing me in half.

*Megan tugs at Craig’s shirt.*

Megan: Daddy, you can do magic too, right?

Craig: (looks taken aback) What makes you think I can, sweetie?

Megan: Uncle Rupert says you can because you’re an…an…you’re an

Craig: (finishes for her) An elf?

Megan: (smiles sweetly) Yes!

*Craig glares at Rupert over the top of his daughter’s head.*

Craig: (to Megan) Well, Uncle Rupert made a mistake, dear. Elves don’t really do magic. Hobbits do. (grins wickedly at Elijah) Remember when Frodo does his disappearing trick with the magic ring? Maybe you can ask Uncle Elijah. I’m sure he’d love to show you. (snickers)

Megan: (turns to Elijah with wide, excited) Really, Uncle Elijah? You can use magic to disappear? (grabs his and examines it) But where is your magic ring now?
annunvingiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 03:02
"Well, King Arthur comes out in a little over a month, and then I've got a couple of other films that are finishing up. I have to leave for the second Pirates movie in August. Other than that, I'm not up to much." Keira stopped, suddenly realizing what Ryan had said.

I've kind of missed it!

She blinked. He missed it? He missed her face? What?

"Keira? Are you all right?" Ryan asked.

Keira blinked again. "I'm fine, sorry. What were you saying?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

ooc-lol..we're not allowed to play baseball in the us. girls have to play softball, which is basically the sissy version of baseball. if you wanna talk baseball anytime, let me know. i'd be happy to explain the major leagues.
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 08:22
Elijah: I'm so sorry, Megan. I had to destroy the ring. Your daddy should have remembered that!

Kay: Elijah, try. Dan isn't a real wizard and yet he did a trick.

Dan: YA!

Elijah: He got a wand I need my ring.

Kay: How about our wedding ring? It was the same one you wore in LOTR.

*Elijah gave Kay a dirty look.*

Elijah: OK.

*takes ring and puts it on. Lights go out. Elijah runs in bathroom. Lights come on.*

Kay: Where is he?

Harry: Mommy, where did he go?

*Lights go off again and then back on.*

Elijah: See? I still can do it. Craig, elves can do some magic! Galadriel made herself turn blue/green.

Dan: Come on do something.

Sharon: Ya do something!

Rupert: You going to let your daughter down?

*just then Rupert's mobile goes off.*

Rupert: Hello? Chleo, she's where? Doing what? Not yet. It's too early. It better be. OK I'll be there. I'll tell them. Thanks. bye.

*He hangs up the phone and screams.*

Rupert: everyone Emma thinks she might be in labor. we are hoping false labor but never know! Anyone who wants to can come with me but I really must go. Dan she wants you and Sharon there at least.

Dan: OK. Guys come if you want. We might be back soon. Have fun.

*Dan, Sharon and Rupert run out the their cars and go to the hospital.*

Elijah: We should go.

Kay: Have to. My dumb sister forgot her kids. Harry, Her, we got to take you to my house or do you want to see Aunt Emma?

Harry: Aunt Emma!

Her: Home!

Kay: First home call your father then we will decide.

Elijah: Sorry everyone. Craig, if you guys don't come I will call and let you all know.

*The Woods run out with all children and head home.*
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 09:03
Keira blinked again. "I'm fine, sorry. What were you saying?"

Ryan smiled. "I've missed seeing your face everywhere." he said simply. "Remember all those posters they put up for Pirates when it came out? I think Mr. Bernstein(ooc-owner of the Smalltown cinemas) got a bit excited about that picture of you in that nice red dress..."

He shook his head and chuckled. "Can't blame him." he said good naturedly. "Can't wait for King Arthur to get released either. You as Lady Guinevere! They could not have found a better match."

Just then, they were interrupted by the arrival of Elena Parker at their table. She smiled apologetically.

"Hi Keira, hi Ryan." she said. "I'm very sorry to disturb you, but this would only take a moment."

She turned to the baseball coach. "Ryan, I just wanted to make sure you knew...we both have to be at Jupiter by eight tonight. We could use the hour before showtime for setting up and some practice. Is that okay with you?"

Ryan nodded. "Sure, no problem!" he answered cheerfully. "I'll be there. See you then, Lena."

When Elena walks away to rejoin her family, Ryan turns back to Keira with a smile.

"I don't want to push my luck or anything." he began slowly, swirling the straw around in his chocolate milkshake. "But are you busy this evening? If not maybe you could pass by the Big J for a drink or something. Elena asked me to play with her tonight 'cause she needed a second guitarist."

He laughed a bit nervously and shrugged. "And I don't know, I just thought maybe it would be...cool...to see you there."

OOC - Ryan, the man of many talents, playes the guitar. Jupiter, aka "the Big J", is the (only) local bar, where Elena performs regularly. She's an amateur/part-time musician.

*Craig pales for a moment when Dan, Sharon and Rupert urge him to do a trick of his own for Megan. Luckily, he is saved by the beeper and the news of Emma.*

Elijah: Craig, if you guys don't come I will call and let you all know.

Craig: (nods) I'm pretty sure Elena wants to get the kids home now and get ready for tonight. She's got a gig at the Big J again later. If you guys are free tongiht, we'll see you there. (yells after Elijah) Don't forget to call me and let me know how it goes with Emma!

*Elena walks up to him.*

Elena: What was that all about?

*Craig explains the news about Emma. Elena's eyes widen.*

Elena: (happily) That's wonderful! I do hope she pulls through okay. I can still remember how hard first pregnancies could be!

Craig: (grins) And now we've veterans, both you and I.

*He places the baby in his arms back in the stroller and wraps his arms around her.* :love:

Craig: Now what do you say we get our own litter back in the house so we could sneak in some "alone time" together? :naughty: I've been gone waaay too long, and I need some of that.

Elena: (laughs and kisses his cheek) I think you just read my mind! You're on!

*They gather the kids, say goodbye to Bobby, and the Parker family goes home.*
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 06:15
*At the hospital.*

Rupert: How is she doing?

Doc: She's fine. She is resting now. It was a false alarm. You have about a month left.

Elijah: This is good news. I must call everyone now.

*He pulls out his cell phone.*

Elijah: Craig, false alarm with Emma. Doc says she has a month left. Nothing to worry about. We will see you at Big J's.

Dan: Sharon, you ready to go? We better let Emma sleep.

Sharon: Ya. I hope the kids are fine.

Dan: Chleo has them. They will be fine.

*They all head out leaveing Rupert by himself.*

Doc: You can go in and see her if you'd like.

Rupert: No thanks. I'm so nervous about being a dad and my first chance at being a good one I failed. I wasn't with her when she came here. I went out with friends cause I was going crazy.

Doc: It's ok. I understand. Just be glad she didn't have the baby. We've had a few fathers late for delievery.

Rupert: Really?

*A man looked up hearing them talk. It was Kiefer Sutherland. He and his newest wife just had a child.*

Kiefer: I was a half an hour late. My flight ran late making me late. I was so scared. This is my second chld. My oldest was here before I was.

Rupert: Kiefer, what happened beteween you and Kay?

Kiefer: Well, we fell in love then relized 20 years was too far a part and we broke up.

Rupert: Really?

Kiefer: No. Her mother made a us split up.

Rupert: Who are you married to now?

Kiefer: Kay's older sister Becki.

Rupert: Really? She never told anyone about it I'm guessing.

Kiefer: That was the reason her mother made us break up. Jane found out I was dating Becki while with Kay.

Rupert: Poor kid.

Kiefer: Ya. Some say she still loves me.

Rupert: Like?

Kiefer: Like her sister and a friend of ours, Gary Oldman.

Rupert: I know Gary! He was in the third Harry Potter movie. I played Ron Weasley.

Kiefer: Lucky you. Gary told me he saw her there. I hear she is married to the kid who played Harry.

Rupert: Yep. She and Dan are married now. She wanted to marry Gary but he said no.

Kiefer: Ya he told me.

*Gary then came over to see his best friend. As he walked over to Kiefer he saw Rupert.*

Gary: Ruppie!!! What are you doing here? Has Emma had the baby?

Rupert: Not yet. One month left but she thought she was going into labor so we came here. I was just talking to Kiefer about you and Kay.

Gary: Oh... Kiefer, how's Becki?

Kiefer: She kicked me out of the room. She said she hated me for getting her pregnant and being late. Sarah's in there with her.

Gary: Poor girl. Rupert, word of advise never mention Kiefer or Becki around Kay. Where's Sharon?

Rupert: She was up here with Emma she might not know about Becki. Emma said many bad things to me. That is why I was out when she thought she was in labor.

Kiefer: I called her house so once she gets home she will know.

Gary: She'll go crazy.

Rupert: Yep.

(Sorry it was so long I just kept coming up with things to say. Kiefer and Gary won't be regulars. They are just here for Rupert.)
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 01:34
(ooc: I've been going over this in my head, and I've come to the conclusion that this is as close as I will probably ever come to marrying Orlando LOL. can I jump in?

IC: Alexandria: "Orli dear, for the last time I'm fine" she glares at her husband. "It was nothing Ok." she walks down the hall of the hospital. Orlando followed, he had their son Ian Elessar Christopher Bloom. in his arms. The three year old had his father's brown eyes and his mother's deep brown hair.

b]Orlando:[/b] "well I'm sorry for being concerned about my wife, I was worried, the twins arn't due for another two months." the couple then saw Gary, Kiefer and Rupert.

Orlando and Alexandria. had met on the LOTR set, she was an extra, a woman of Gondor. They saw eachother during filming but only went on a few dates. then they met again, on the set of Troy. The two started dating and then eventually married. Lexi still acts on occasion but is also the history teacher at the local high school. Their son Ian Elessar Christopher was named after the two Ians. Ian Holm and Ian Mckellen. He was also named after Christopher Lee and Elessar becuase lexi thought that would be a great name...
Gary: "Oh Orlando, lexi, hi, is something wrong?"
Lexi "no, everything is fine, my husband is just a worry wart... I had a run in with our black lab Morna and clumsy me, fell on the ground; hitting my head. he insisted we come here and make sure I and the girls were Ok."
Orlando sets Ian on the ground. "don't go far Ian." to the others. " the doc says she and the twins are fine; thank goodness.

(ooc: Ok theres my first post, I'm still a little wary about playing real people LOL and I know I shouldn't join another RPG but like I said before this is as close as I probably will ever come to being MRS. Orlando Bloom LOl)

[Edited on 21/6/2004 by princessoftheforest]

[Edited on 21/6/2004 by princessoftheforest]
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 11:55
Rupert: Hey, Orli. Lexi, I'm glad you are ok. Emma's in there right now. She thought she was having our baby. We still have about a month left.

*Elijah and Kay run back up in the room.*

Elijah: Orli!!! Lexi!!! How are you guys? Hey Ian!

*Elijah picked Ian up and hugged him.*

Kay: Hey, Ian. You ready to be a big brother?

Kiefer: Finaly. Your sister is in her room. She had the baby about 3 hours ago. She kicked me out of the room.

Kay: Who's in there with her?

Kiefer: Sarah.

Kay: Ok.

*Kay and Kiefer hugged. Even after all they went through they were abel to remian friends.*

Gary: Well are you going to ignor me?

Kay: LEO!!!!!

Gary: Hey now! I told you never to call me that!!

Elijah: Leo?

Kay: Yes. Leonard Gary Oldman!!!

*Gary hugged Kay and gave her a kiss on the cheek.*

Kay: You look better since last I saw you.

Gary: When was that?

Kay: On the set of POA.

Gary: Right.

Kay: I've got to see Becki. Kiefer, was it a boy or girl?

Kiefer: Girl. Her name is Shirley Kay. Named after Mom and you. We wanted to name her after both aunts but we couldn't think of a good combination of you and Rachel.

Kay: Thanks.

*Kay and Elijah went back to see her. They walked passed Emma's room on the way.*

Emma: Kay, Elijah, what are you doing here?

Kay: Becki and Kiefer had the baby.

Emma: Congrats.

*They enter the room.*

Sarah: Kay! I'm glad you are here. I'm sure you saw dad.

Kay: And Gary.

Sarah: He's here?

Kay: Yep. How's she doing?

Sarah: Becki is sleeping. Shirley has been up this whoile time. She's been waiting to see her aunts! Rachel is coming tomorrow. Will Sharon be coming soon?

Kay: Noyt sure. What about uncles? I know my brother isn't coming but what about Rossif, and them?

Sarah: They are coming with Rachel. You always did like uncle Rossif.

Kay: I just watched Timeline so I wanted to talk to him about it.

*Kay went to the crib and picked up her neice.*

Kay: She's beautiful. Reminds me of my babies.

Sarah: Were are they?

Kay: With Sharon and Dan. Sarah, do you think your dad still loves me?

Sarah: Of course he does! Hey I don't think Becki would mind. Let's take Shirley to see Gary and Dad.

Kay: OK. When is Shirley Douglas coming?

Sarah: She had health care stuff but she will be coming with the rest of them along with Grandpa and Francine.

Kay: Alright.

*They walk out and show Shirley off to everyone. They even stopped in to see Emma. Kiefer was the first to hold her in the group.*

Kiefer: How's Becki?

Kay: Sleeping.

Kiefer: OK. Kay, I hope Shirley get's your hair.

*Rupert sat there waiting to get the courage to see Emma. He pulled out his wallet and looked at the picture.*

Rupert: This was taken on set of POA. It was right after I asked her out. She said yes then they took our picture. It was great.

Gary: I remember that day. You and Emma were so hyper all day. We could get you to do the dramatic scenes. Theye were suppose to fight but couldn't.

(ooc: We need to get this thing going!!!!)

[Edited on 22/6/2004 by Melilot_Bolger]
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 12:11
Rupert: Hey, Orli. Lexi, I'm glad you are ok. Emma's in there right now. She thought she was having our baby. We still have about a month left.

*Elijah and Kay run back up in the room.*

Elijah: Orli!!! Lexi!!! How are you guys? Hey Ian!

*Elijah picked Ian up and hugged him.*

Kay: Hey, Ian. You ready to be a big brother?

Lexi: hey rupert, Elijah, Kay I think I'll go in and see how she's going." Lexi goes into emma's room.
Orlando: "Lij" he hugs Elijah. "kay,its always good to see you."
Ian: "Uncle Elijah!" he smiles.
Orlando: Oh he can't wait for the twins to be born, he's been helping out a lot.
*They walk out and show Shirley off to everyone. They even stopped in to see Emma. Kiefer was the first to hold her in the group.*

Orlando: "shes gorgous."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email