Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
AragornFreek86
Council Member
Send Message
Post Hunters and Hunted
on: May 26, 2004 08:31
(( Okay this isn’t off of a movie or anything like that, I just thought I might be a pretty cool Role Play for those of you who like werewolves, vampires and the like, witches, wizards, druids and all that sort are allowed, PM with a character before you join.))

Duncan sat crouched in the bushes, in the holsters at his sides, were two short barreled fourty fours. On his back in a sheath was a yellow boy remington with a seven shot cbacity, he has modified it slighty so that it no longer had a stock and could be shot with just a pistol like grip, the grip poking out over his left shoulder. Over his other shoulder was slung a long handled blade, with a single edge, simliar to a katana. In his hands he held a sawed off shotgun. He hand another shotgun much like the one in his hands in a holster attached to his belt. His hat brim pulled low over his forehead and a bandanna pulled up over his face so that only the glint of his eyes could be seen. He had a few bags with him in which lied various traps and items he used in his profession.

What was his profession some asked. Some believe he was a hit man, sent to kill high point officials around the world, but his true profession was the routing out of evil. Through the years he had made enemies and allies in all area of the world. There were hundreds of evils in the world that many people did not know about, and he had killed most of them. But still the world was riddled with evil.

His keen eyes picked up the motions of something within the clearing. His nose detecting the scent. The putrid smell of a vampire. He hated vampires with a passion. Mainly cause it had been vampires who had killed his parents and his sister. Above all other creatures of evil he despised vampires in any form and he had just the antedote for them. He checked his shells. Slowly his clicked the barrels into place. Soon they would show themselves. Duncan looked about him, his allies would be getting ready in thier own way.

[Edited on 26/5/2004 by AragornFreek86]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Hunters and Hunted
on: May 31, 2004 05:41
Klazer slunk through the dark forest. His red eyes were focused on the ground and his mind wandered. His long blue black hair was pulled back from his face in a braid that fell almost to his waist. Currently, the claws that were so deadly were shoved into the pockets of his leather jacket. A smirk played on his face as he remembered how he had finished off the last person who had come after him to kill him and he fingered one of the hilts strapped at his hip. The other sheath was strapped across his back.

Suddenly, his head snapped up and another smirk played on his face. He had caught the scent of something. Human, he thought gleefully. Klazer tested the air again and took off in a silent run towards a clearing. Just before he reached it, he stopped and stared into the clearing. Now now, he chided himself, No need to be hasty. Let's find out if this human is worth my efforts.

((Just as a little note, which I forgot to mention, Klazer is a good vampire, but he does have some animalistic urges sometimes (e.g., to suck the blood of a human, etc.).))

Edited by maeghin:

Please note that I have locked this thread. If you read the post at the top of the forum, it clearly states that we are not allowing any more threads on certain already existing topics. If you wish to post in a thread of this similar topic, please ask to join an already existing thread. If you have trouble doing as such, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do. This thread shall be deleted in a few days, so please back up any information you wish to save. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
~maeghin~

[Edited on 31/5/2004 by maeghin]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email