Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
Post Anti-Gravity Girl
on: June 04, 2004 12:39
((SEE OOC IN OOC SECTION!!! I WILL KICK YOU OUT IF YOU DON'T READ MY REQUIREMENTS!!))

Risa woke groggily. She had pulled an all-nighter from worry. It was her first day of highschool, and she was really nervous.

"Ugh," she growled. Risa wasn't exactly a morning person, either. "Jeez, what time is i-- Whoa! Not again!!" Risa was looking down at her bed from the celing. Well, more like 'up'--for her. You see, Risa was not your average fourteen-year-old. She could adjust her gravitational pull with her own free will. She could even change her weight!

Risa cursed, and banged her head on the prickley wall, just as her younger brother walked in. He was used to her...'specialness'...and stared up at her in dissapproval, "Mom says that you need to get up, but I think you should get down first."

"You're too cocky for a ten year old, Daniel," as she said this, Risa made herself float gently down to her proper spot on the bed.

"Whatever, sis," as if in mock defiance, the young boy leapt up to the cealing and stood there. "It's your falt that you gave me this power, too, you know!" He walked out looking triumphant.

"That kid...," Risa muttered to herself as she ran a hand through her hair. Then, stopping, she looked at the clock, "Shoot! I'm gonna be late on my first day!"

Rushing, Risa prepared for Smokey Hill High.
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anti-Gravity Girl
on: June 04, 2004 01:17
(mind if I join as a werewolf child?)

Luna woke with a start with memories rushing back to her head of what happened last night.

" unnnnmmm I need to learn to were a watch when I go out to change into a werewolf and stare at moon the so I don't end up out all night".

luna's brother was the only one who new about her being a werewolf and it was hard to keep him fron telling people (especially their parents) that she was werewolf.

"wake up"! "mom says if you don't get up now your going to be late for school"!

"O.k. O.k. I'm up I'm up I'm just a little tired thats all. tell mom I'll be down foe breakfast in 5 mineutes ok?"

"ok"

5 mineutes later Luna was rushing down the stairs to get breakfast realizing that if she didn't get out of the house she was going to be late for her first day of high school at smokey hill High so with that she was out the door on her way to school hoping she wouldn't be late.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email