Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Council Member
Send Message
Post Merrick Continued (Based on Rice's Vampire Chronicles PM to Join)
on: June 17, 2004 09:38
Merrick Mayfair was a highly respected member of the Order of Psychic Detectives known as the Talamasca. She is now a vampire, brought over by Louis to the world of darkness. Merrick, along with Louis, David and Lestat were living in a flat in New Olreans, but the Talamasca has ordered them out of the city.
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Merrick Continued (Based on Rice's Vampire Chronicles PM to Join)
on: June 17, 2004 09:53
It has been a week since we received warning from the Talamasca to abandon New Orleans or risk out right war. We, Merrick, Louis, and I, have agreed to leave and I have managed to persuade Lestat to leave the Order in peace at least.

Yet, I am still here haunting the dark streets, watching over Merrick unable to admit to myself that she doesn't need or want me around anymore. At least not as much as she wants Louis. They are in love, closer than Merrick and I had or could ever have been. I know this, but I still can't leave them. They are the only family I have and truthfully I love all of them more than I care to admit.

My nightly wanderings brought me back to her door again. I waited outside, torn between rushing in and begging her to go away with me and simply turning my back on her and venturing out on my own. Did she know I was here? If I sought to read her mind, she'd know, so I stood in the shadows watching.
Elwethien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2004 08:01
The world is so different now that I have become a vampire. It's the same, but changed in a way I can't quite describe.

Finally I feel safe, safer than any woman could, walking in places that once I'd never dared. I know it was the right choice. Since I received Lestat's very powerful blood, I doubt there is much that could hurt me, newborn as I am.

Louis seems happier now too, since he took the blood you had so long tried to offer him. He tried to go into the sun and I would have lost him forever, had it not been for Lestat's blood. And here we are, this little coven of ours.

Yes David, I know you're there. Waiting. I can feel your presence. We need to talk, there are many things to be resolved, before we can move on. I hear a beckoning, a call, perhaps I am imagining it, but something out there wants me to come, maybe it's the world calling me to come see it, experience it with my new vampire senses. I only know that we should leave New Orleans soon. But not tonight, now I need to hunt, will you come with me, and maybe then we can talk?

[Edited on 19/6/2004 by Elwethien]
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 05:52
I lifted my head as she spoke. The mere sound of her voice was soothing. Silently she stood looking at me, the moonlight reflecting off of her luminous skin. Beautiful Merrick. I quickly closed the distance between us.

"Merrick. Yes we will hunt together. Slay the evil doer and we've been taught and then we will discuss this call of the world. I know the feeling. For years after I left Louis and Lestat in South America I traveled the world, seeking out the ancients, hungry for their histories. But does that mean anything to you? What is it that your heart longs for?"

We left her house, moving swiftly over the pavement towards darkened streets and blood scent.
ithillinde
Creator of Reality
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 05:23
I am very sorry but I will have to close this thread as the limit for vampire rps has been reached. Perhaps you could join one of the other vampire rps that are currently running.

Thanks!

ithillinde
RPG Mod
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email