Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Untameable - Free
on: June 18, 2004 10:14
((This is free, but semi-scripted in the way I would like people to post (read more below), everyone is welcome. If your character has any special abilities, jump right in, if not, that's fine too. Just make sure you don't go overboard. If you think you're char's abilities are too powerful, or as I say, overboard, either tone them down, or pm me. Shalimar is in the database. She's a feral, and her powers are explained in her profile, please read before posting.))

-----------------------

IC -
Shalimar always had a wild side, and tonight, she couldn't help but show it off. She walked into the club, searching for a guy. Her hair was long and blonde, falling in soft, uneven curls down her back. As she walked through the club, her honey colored eyes checked out every guy she saw, smiling in each of their directions.

She wore form-fitting clothes, her shirt a black leather zip-up vest, cut low in the front, and a pair of low-rise cargos in camo. The music in the club was loud, yet she could hear every conversation going on if she concentrated on it. Her combat boots made little noise as she continued past all the people, taking a seat at the bar.

"Can I have a glass of coke please?" She smiled warmly, her glossy pink lips showing her perfect white teeth. The bartender nodded and got her order, setting it in front of her. "Thanks." She took a sip and grinned as she was approached by a young man.

"You come here often? I'm sure I would have remembered someone like you." He spoke into her ear, trying to be as smooth as possible.

((this is where anyone can jump in. If someone could please play the guy speaking to her it would be much appreciated. You can bring in your own character to play. Just thought I'd make it easy for the first person to jump in. Please tell if your character is in the database and try to describe them in your first post. Also, I would love it if anyone who joins writes more than a paragraph post. If you can't write that much, then please don't join.))
Adrian
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Untameable - Free
on: June 19, 2004 06:18
His name was Ash...Ash Hasson. A boy the age of 18, spiked hair, ears completely covered in piercings, a nipple piercing. He's usually seen smoking a ciggaret. Soft ebony eyes, long lashes, along with a kind face to match. His face is VERY pretty boyish. -he hates it.-
He is very well built, very muscular, and loves to work out. He is very handsome, (most girls think so anyways.)
Ash has that rebellious attitude, and isnt very good with words...he easily falls for pretty girls, usually the ones who treat him like dirt too.
Often strapped with a 38*, (a pistol), he is also often thrown out of bars, clubs, partys, and anything in between. Though he has a slight problem with drugs, his true personality spills out through his eyes. ((See profile for more)).

------------------
Ash took a deep breath as Shalimar turned her head to see him, she seemed pleased by the look on her face. He lit up a cigarette and ordered a beer as he tried to sweet talk her.
"Nowdays its hard to find women as good looking as you...by the way, thats a really nice vest you're wearing." He smirked pervertedly.
He slowly puffed his cigarette as he checked Shalimar out completely...

Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 07:11
Shalimar turned around, looking the boy up and down.

"Nowdays its hard to find women as good looking as you...by the way, thats a really nice vest you're wearing." The boy smirked.

Shalimar turned her attention to her coke, taking another sip, feeling the boy's eyes look her over. She turned back to him, staring deeply into his eyes. "Are you going to give me a name? Or do I have to guess?"

She stood up, flipping her hair over her shoulder, smiling flirtatiously. "So, you want to go outside? It's kind of warm in here." She started out the door, walking slowly. Her lips spread into a grin as she felt his eyes looking over her once again.

"Quit staring at my ass." She turned around and faced him as she walked out the door into the night, laughing. Her honey eyes sparkling mischeviously.
Adrian
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 08:09
Ash started at Shalimar and grinned slyly, hoping and hoping for a "good night out", seeing that she was so beautiful and all. Showing off, Ash put the cigarette out with his tongue. He stood up, looked into her eyes sweetly, combed her hair away from her face and repeated: "My name is Ashton, my mom was an Ashton Kutcher fanatic, so everyone just started calling me Ash, it sounds way better." Ash then paused, took a breath, and kissed her cheek softly.
"So...where are we going?" Ash said as he put his arm around Shalimar. "And yes, I WAS staring at your ass. You could say that I was benifiting from it..." he said as he laughed and winked at her.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 09:27
Shalimar laughed at the last comment. "I'm Shalimar. No story behind my name. Most people call me Shal." She looked around outside, her hair blowing across her face gently. "We're just going for a little walk. I love being out in the night. It's so calming." She turned away from Ash, facing one of the alley ways. Her feral eyes appeared, and she hoped he hadn't seen them.

"We've got company." Just then a man in a ski mask walked out holding a gun.

"Give me your purse."

Shal laughed, "what purse?" she looked at herself. "I obviously don't have one."

The robber was obviously mad as he readied the gun, threatening to shoot it.

Shal walked up to him, the gun pushed into her shoulder. "Go on, pull the trigger."

The man slowly started backing away. "I didn't think so." Shal turned and walked back to Ash.

The man turned and ran away.

"How did you know he wouldn't shoot?"

"Simple, to shoot a gun, you must first load a gun. The chamber was empty."
Adrian
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 09:14
Ash was impressed, it was his kind of woman, and she was right in front of him. He took a breath, lit up a cigarette, and they walked together.
"I love smart women..." Ash blushed - though it was too dark to see.
Ash had never fallen for a girl. He had used them, mis-treated them (the drugs speaking), and all of that, but never had he actually felt serious about someone.
Ash stopped walking and held her close.
"Your skin is cold...let me help." he whispered into her ear softly. He took off his jacket and covered her with it, wrapping her into it, making her warm.
"I've never felt so serious about anyone before." Ash said to her, brushing his lips against her soft cheek.
"Shalimar..." Ash said calling her name sweetly.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 06:23
((we need more people in the thread...))
Adrian
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 05:26
(( yes we do, this isnt really going anywhere...))
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 02:27
She was wide awake. It was times like this-between day and night that she wished she was still one of them. Still had blood rushing through her veins and needed breath to live. At times she regretted her decision. At times she cursed the man who had left her like this. Doomed to spend all eternity alive, yet dead. But then nightwould fall and she would breathe deep the scent of her time. She would feel the thrill of the hunt, taste the warm metallic taste of food running down her throat and praise the fate that had given her this life. She was a werewolf.

Mira watched the couple from the alleyway. Her kind always hunted. Even when they weren't hungry. She smiled and felt her elongated canines. Suddenly she stopped. There was a human behind her. A weak one. Snarling she brought him down and began to eat. But she felt the couples attention turning to her. Wiping the blood from her mouth she stood and approached them. "My name is Mira. And I am a daughter of the night."

*ooc* Help any? I'm on my way to add Mira into the db, shes new *ooc*

[Edited on 22/6/2004 by LizzyB]

[Edited on 24/6/2004 by LizzyB]
Adrian
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 03:48
Ash turned his attention away from Shal and focused on the vampire, Mira. He had seen her kind before, even had friends of the same sort. Ash hid Shalimar behind him as he spoke.
"Well, well, well. A vampire, how interesting..."
Ash took a hit off his cigarette and then talked some more...
"If you come to feed off of us, you might decide more wisely..." at that, Ash pulled out his pistol (a 38*) and held it firmly in his hand, he cocked back the hammer of the gun and grinned.
"What'dya say to that?" He whispered coldly.
ithillinde
Creator of Reality
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 06:34
I'm sorry but I will have to close this thread since the limit for vampire rps has been reached. Also please note that the sexual innuendos are pretty borderline so please keep that in mind for the future.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email